Re: << lovingpurelove >> Fw: UCRS Daily Affirmations First Week of July, 2004

  • Carolpippin@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2004
      Dear Hils,
      Thank you for the Daily Affirmations as they always have something good to say....
      I hope you are feeling better, but sending you Prayers and Reiki over to you now...
      Take good care of yourself, and I'll write more later.

      Love, Light and Hugs,
      Carol

      Version 6.0.551/Virus Database: 343 - Release Date 2/11/2004

      Hold fast to your dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.
      - L. Hughes

    • Sandra Smyth
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2004
        Daily Affirmations
        Thank you Hilary for this great site, hope you are well and nurtured.

        LOL
        Sandra
        Thursday, July 1, 2004
        Today I am willing to go beyond the known to discover something new. Change is a friend to my experience of life. I embrace the new as that which is rich in possibility. I am excited by the anticipation of discovery.

        Friday, July 2, 2004
        Today I put my creativity into action. I handle my challenges by affirming life through creative responses. I am empowered by the creative act.

        Saturday, July 3, 2004
        Today I see the abundance life has to offer, and I’m willing to participate in that abundance fully. I now accept my ability to express life joyously and prosperously. I claim the health, harmony, and peace that rightfully are mine.

        Sunday, July 4, 2004
        Today I accept my independence, free to shape my life as I see fit. I am free of doubt, worry, and anxiety. I am aligned with love, harmony, and creativity.

        Monday, July 5 , 2004
        Today I resolve to bring back my gift of spiritual knowing to the greater spiritual community. I allow my sense of peace, love, and joy to be shared by all. I live in contact with those who appreciate the beauty of life.

        Tuesday, July 6 , 2004
        Today I turn to the Spirit within me for healing and restoration. I know there is a pattern of wholeness within me that is synonymous with well-being. I accept that life is expressing through me in peaceful and joyful ways.

        Wednesday, July 7 , 2004
        Today I recognize my own uniqueness. I am unique, and life has a need for me to be in the world. I am willing to contribute my special way of seeing life and being alive. I’m happy to be me.

        Important Information Alert
        For your protection- should you ever receive an email from emailfamil@... with an attachment
        DO NOT OPEN IT! DELETE IT AT ONCE!
        We will never send you a message with an attachment.

        Click here to subscribe to the Email Family Newsletter & Affirmations

        Click here to unsubscribe from the Email Family Newsletter & Affirmations

        If you change your email address, please unsubscribe the old address and subscribe with your new address. Thank you.

        Posting message to this list: