Fw: UCRS Daily Affirmations First Week of July, 2004

  • Hilary Starke
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2004
      Daily Affirmations
      Dear lpl family

      I subscribe to these Daily Affirmations through a good friend who kindly gave me the link to subscribe myself.  I find them really helpful and uplifting, and hope that you will enjoy them as I do.

      I am not feeling great today, just light-headed and queasy, and if anyone could send a little uplift my way, I would be very grateful.  Have a wonderful day dear friends.

      Love and hugs to all

      Hils

      Thursday, July 1, 2004
      Today I am willing to go beyond the known to discover something new. Change is a friend to my experience of life. I embrace the new as that which is rich in possibility. I am excited by the anticipation of discovery.

      Friday, July 2, 2004
      Today I put my creativity into action. I handle my challenges by affirming life through creative responses. I am empowered by the creative act.

      Saturday, July 3, 2004
      Today I see the abundance life has to offer, and I’m willing to participate in that abundance fully. I now accept my ability to express life joyously and prosperously. I claim the health, harmony, and peace that rightfully are mine.

      Sunday, July 4, 2004
      Today I accept my independence, free to shape my life as I see fit. I am free of doubt, worry, and anxiety. I am aligned with love, harmony, and creativity.

      Monday, July 5 , 2004
      Today I resolve to bring back my gift of spiritual knowing to the greater spiritual community. I allow my sense of peace, love, and joy to be shared by all. I live in contact with those who appreciate the beauty of life.

      Tuesday, July 6 , 2004
      Today I turn to the Spirit within me for healing and restoration. I know there is a pattern of wholeness within me that is synonymous with well-being. I accept that life is expressing through me in peaceful and joyful ways.

      Wednesday, July 7 , 2004
      Today I recognize my own uniqueness. I am unique, and life has a need for me to be in the world. I am willing to contribute my special way of seeing life and being alive. I’m happy to be me.

      Important Information Alert
      For your protection- should you ever receive an email from emailfamil@... with an attachment
      DO NOT OPEN IT! DELETE IT AT ONCE!
      We will never send you a message with an attachment.

      Click here to subscribe to the Email Family Newsletter & Affirmations

      Click here to unsubscribe from the Email Family Newsletter & Affirmations

      If you change your email address, please unsubscribe the old address and subscribe with your new address. Thank you.

    • savitrica
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2004
        Dear Hilary,
        I send my special prayers your way to uplift your spirits and keep
        you safe and sound. I always see you as a very high spirited and
        delighted person. May angels help you in opening your positive
        source of energy!!!
        with lots of love & hugs,
        Savitri

        --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, "Hilary Starke"