Re: << lovingpurelove >> Re: Carol and everyone

  • Hilary Starke
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2004
      Dear Carol

      I want to say how happy and glad I am that events are unfolding so wonderfully well for you and for Charly - in fact in all directions!  I am sorry I didn't get on line and say this yesterday - it was an odd sort of day, and I was doing a lot of thinking!  However - it doesn't mean that I am not REJOICING with you all.  What wonderful loving and nurturing is going on ....... it all makes me and contents very happy!

      Love and hugs to you all dear friends, and have a wonderful day

      Hils