Re: << lovingpurelove >> Nachi, about Loving Me, Loving You

  • luvpotion121
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 30, 2004
      Did I tell you enough about it, Patti, or are you asking me to say
      more about it? A little confusing because you are answering my
      description of the Loving Me, Loving You group that I have already
      given. As I wrote, it was a group started by Irena, and I believe
      she ran it for at least two years, and she recently turned it over to
      Sianna to be the group moderator. According to my Inbox, it is not
      very active at the moment, but I occasionally send copies of my best
      love and information there. There have been some beautiful exchanges
      there in the past. Blessings on your day as well Patti, and this I
      wish for all. Sending love, Polly

      --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, "Patti Garrett"
      <angelpjg1@c...> wrote:
      > Hello Polly:
      >
      > Like Nachi, I would like to know more about the Loving Me, Loving
      You Group. I have heard about it before, but have never tried to
      join it. Even if I do not want to join it right now because I am so
      overwhelmed already, I would like to know about it and maybe join it,
      just to check in once in a while. I always like these groups that
      have love in their e-mail address--they are always special. Just
      look at yours--it is about the most special group one could ever
      subscribe to.

      > I hope you are having a very special day.
      >
      > Peace, love, light and angel hugs,
      >
      > Patti
    • Patti Garrett
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 30, 2004
        Hello Polly:

        I guess I misunderstood what you were saying.  All I wanted to say is that if it is active, I would like to subscribe to it, even if I only read the messages, but I have never been given the opportunity.  I believe I have talked to Sienna before and that I might have talked to her on other groups in the past, or if it was not her, it was someone wit her same name.  So all I was expressing was curiosity about this group that I had never heard of before.  Did not mean to confuse you.

        Peace, light, love and angel hugs,

        Patti

        <angelpjg1@c...> wrote:
        > Hello Polly:
        >
        > Like Nachi, I would like to know more about the Loving Me, Loving
        You Group.  I have heard about it before, but have never tried to
        join it.  Even if I do not want to join it right now because I am so
        overwhelmed already, I would like to know about it and maybe join it,
        just to check in once in a while.  I always like these groups that
        have love in their e-mail address--they are always special.  Just
        look at yours--it is about the most special group one could ever
        subscribe to.

        > I hope you are having a very special day.
        >
        > Peace, love, light and angel hugs,
        >
        > Patti

      • Tyna Howes
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 30, 2004

          Hi Patti

          my name is Tyna and I joined this group yesterday.  been trying to get to know you all through  the lovely posts.

          I hope the following link is what you are looking for.

          Namaste

          Tyna
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LovingMeLovingYou

          <angelpjg1@c...> wrote:
          > Hello Polly:
          >
          > Like Nachi, I would like to know more about the Loving Me, Loving
          You Group.  I have heard about it before, but have never tried to
          join it.  Even if I do not want to join it right now because I am so
          overwhelmed already, I would like to know about it and maybe join it,
          just to check in once in a while.  I always like these groups that
          have love in their e-mail address--they are always special.  Just
          look at yours--it is about the most special group one could ever
          subscribe to.

          > I hope you are having a very special day.
          >
          > Peace, love, light and angel hugs,
          >
          > Patti

          Posting message to this list:

        • Hilary Starke
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 30, 2004
            Hello Tyna

            Welcome!  Thank you so much for posting this link - I tried to find it myself on Yahoo without any luck, although I have in fact joined two other groups on the way!  Thanks so much.  Third time lucky?

            Love and hugs

            Hils