Re: << lovingpurelove >> Song of Love

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2004
      Hello sweet Nachi:

      I am late getting started again and once again behind with my messages because for some reason I was totally bummed out after I ran some errands yesterday afternoon.  So after we cooked dinner, I did not feel like doing anything except vegging out on the couch.  I think my only getting about four hours of sleep for the past four or five nights might have had something to do with my feeling of being totally wiped out.  But whatever it was, I dozed off and on all night, going to sleep very early, waking up every two hours started at 12:30 a.m., but going back to sleep each time, until I finally got up at about 9:30 a.m.  I have to admit that I was totally wiped out, and that I do feel much better, but the only problem is that I am very behind with my messages once again.

      I see where you have once again shared some wonderful messages with us to day, and I just wanted to say thank you for everything you are doing.  I understand what you mean when you say that you want to share as much as you can, which is why I share my angel messages daily.  I guess somehow doing this is a way to be remembered later, when we transcend from this earth and are no longer here.  While I do have lots of quotes that are not from angels, I don't have them readily accessible because I depend more on angels for guidance than I do anything else.

      Since you are sharing so much great stuff from other sources, you have made me thing that maybe I need to get some of my saved quotes out to share.  I have tons of them packed away in boxes that I need to try to find because I, too, have some wonderful ones.  I have not yet downloaded anything to CDs because I have had so many computer problems in the past year or so that downloading to CDs is something I did not want to take time to do.  Hearing you talk about doing that made me realize that  may I need to rethink that idea, just in case something else happens to my computer and I once again lose all of my files again.  You see, I am now regretting with all that in me that I did not save some of my wonderful sends before my system crashed because I lost everything I had saved for four years.   Now, as of the May 29th, I had to start completely over with everything, so I thank you more than I could ever say for all the wonderful stuff you are sharing from your files because, in that way, at least I am getting the benefit of some of the wonderful information that has been shared before.

      I don't know about anyone else but I love to get messages that are filled with love and gratitude or filled with spiritual and inspirational words resent every couple of years , because great spiritual information is always worthy of being repeated.  And while you don't necessarily forget it in that period of time, seeing it again sometimes reminds you of how wonderful it was the first time you heard it.

      So please keep sharing the wonderful things you are sharing now.  And just for information I love  this stationery and this music so I hope you don't mind if I use it to share some of my angel messages on.  I will, of course, give credit for it to you, my special friend.

      So thanks so much, Nachi, for being the messenger of love and peace and joy and gratitude today.  I am so very grateful to have someone like you in my life, and as I have told Polly and Cynthia and Judith Marie, along with some of the others like Ulla, Hilary, Maria, Carol and Gaele, all of them and you are at the very top of my gratitude list every time I think of the things for which I am most grateful in my life.

      Have a very beautiful and special day. my beautiful friend.  For all you are doing for this group, I can think of no one who deserves it more.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti

      "Let us be grateful to people who help make us happy; they are charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."  Marcel Proust

    • Polly
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 30, 2004
        Dear Nachi,

        I loved finding one of my poems in the mail today, and thank you so much for saving and sharing it.
        Thank you for gifting us with so many pieces of love, grace, compassion, and beauty.
        However your life preceeds, it will be filled with the soul of Love.

        Blessings in the One,
        Polly

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 30, 2004
          Dearest Polly,

          Namaste,

          It gives me so much Joy to be instrumental in sharing these wonderful pieces of Spirituality, Love, Wisdom...You know there is no dearth of knowledge in this world..and no dearth of messengers either..but when God chooses me to share any piece of sharing of Love, Joy, Spirituality or when He Lets me have someone to Hug, give Love to and be Loved..I feel as if I have realised and become into that tiny clay lamp.. Ohh..How wonderful it is to even imagine oneself being so..

          Thank You Very Much for Your blessings and Love..

          Sending You Lots of Love, Blessings and Hugs,

          Nachi
        • Sandra Smyth
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 1, 2004
            BLESSINGS OF PEACE AND LOVE TO YOU NACHI, THANK YOU FOR YOUR WONDERFUL POSTS TODAY.

            BIG ANGEL HUGZ,

            SANDRA