writting Karen

  • Ronald cogan
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 16, 2000
      Dear Karen,
      This is RON. I was just reading the post that you put to pattii,
      and I have a good question for you. I am like pattii that you have a
      way of explaining things that make sence to everyone that reads
      them. Ok now this is my question, Scared, You know of the
      latest story of my life that I have been writting on the USC group.
      Well I need someone to read it an put into words of love, for
      everyone. I needed it to be rewitting and put into words that the
      average person can understand. I am asking this because my story
      would help the rest of the world if put into a book. I would like to
      show love, caring, understanding, from all sides. I do not want
      anything, or any money , or popularlity. If you would do this for
      me I would like to be called, Nobody. If you don't want to do this I
      understand, and I say thank you for being a nice loving person. For
      some reason, this came from my higher self. I don't mean to put you
      on the spot. ---RON
    • Karen Pennington
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 17, 2000
        Ron: You cannot imagine what an honor you bestow on me
        for just asking if I'd edit it for you. First, it has
        always been a BIG TIME wish of mine to work as an
        editor of books. And to answer your question. YES,
        YES, YES. Please e mail me a copy to my personal box
        kpenn2000@... and I'll see what I can do. Thank
        you so much for whether you know it or not, probably
        my best Christmas present this year. Love and Hugs,
        Karen
        --- Ronald cogan <coganra@...> wrote:
        > Dear Karen,
        > This is RON. I was just reading the post that you
        > put to pattii,
        > and I have a good question for you. I am like
        > pattii that you have a
        > way of explaining things that make sence to everyone
        > that reads
        > them. Ok now this is my question, Scared, You
        > know of the
        > latest story of my life that I have been writting
        > on the USC group.
        > Well I need someone to read it an put into words of
        > love, for
        > everyone. I needed it to be rewitting and put into
        > words that the
        > average person can understand. I am asking this
        > because my story
        > would help the rest of the world if put into a book.
        > I would like to
        > show love, caring, understanding, from all sides. I
        > do not want
        > anything, or any money , or popularlity. If you
        > would do this for
        > me I would like to be called, Nobody. If you don't
        > want to do this I
        > understand, and I say thank you for being a nice
        > loving person. For
        > some reason, this came from my higher self. I don't
        > mean to put you
        > on the spot. ---RON

        http://photos.yahoo.com/
      • ~Sianna~
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 19, 2000
          Hi Karen, Ron and Patti,
          I have been so quiet, but I am here
          for those of you who don't know me I am Sianna,
          Merry Christmas,
          Sianna

          Angels welcome diversity and so are champions of our individuality.
          When anxiety looms, stop and take a deep breath.
          While you rest, angels will step in and restore serenity.

          Merry Christmas
          Love and many hugs
          Sianna
          --- Ronald cogan <coganra@...> wrote:
          > Dear Karen,
          >   This is RON.  I was just reading the post that you
          > put to pattii,
          > and I have a good question for you.  I am like
          > pattii that you have a
          > way of explaining things that make sence to everyone
          > that reads
          > them.  Ok now this is my question,  Scared,      You
          > know of the
          > latest story  of my life that I have been writting
          > on the USC group.
          > Well I need someone to read it an put into words of
          > love,  for
          > everyone.   I needed it to be rewitting and put into
          > words that the
          > average person can understand.   I am asking this
          > because my story
          > would help the rest of the world if put into a book.
          >  I would like to
          > show love, caring, understanding, from all sides.  I
          > do not want
          > anything,  or any money , or popularlity.  If you
          > would do this for
          > me I would like to be called, Nobody.  If you don't
          > want to do this I
          > understand,  and I say thank you for being a nice
          > loving person.  For
          > some reason, this came from my higher self.  I don't
          > mean to put you
          > on the spot.  ---RON

          http://photos.yahoo.com/

          Posting message to this list:
          http://www.egroups.com/group/lovingpurelove

        • pattimaris1675@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 19, 2000
            Ah Sianna, nice to have you with us here, I have been wondering about you
            dear~
            I hope all is okay with you and that the sun is shining on your happiness.
            Love,
            Pattimari
          • Karen Pennington
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 19, 2000
              Hi Sianne and everyone. It looks like someone else has
              discovered my secret to retaining my sanity. I have
              all kinds of stories where my life has been both
              literally and figuratively saved by my guardian angels
              ( notice that is plural - I guess God decided one just
              wouldn't be near enough) What a very lovely poem. Love
              and Hugs to all, Karen--- ~Sianna~

            • pmenendez@myexcel.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 20, 2000
                Welcome to our list, Sianna.

                Do you already know some of the people here? Perhaps from another
                list or forum?

                Whatever makes you happy, please think of sharing it with us here, as
                we continue in bringing happiness to each other in a multitude of
                ways.

                Have a happy day.

                Love, Polly

                --- In lovingpurelove@egroups.com, "~Sianna~" <siannasgold@o...>
                wrote:
                > Hi Karen, Ron and Patti,
                > I have been so quiet, but I am here
                > for those of you who don't know me I am Sianna,
                > Merry Christmas,
                > Sianna
                >
                > Angels welcome diversity and so are champions of our individuality.
                > When anxiety looms, stop and take a deep breath.
                > While you rest, angels will step in and restore serenity.
                >
                > Merry Christmas
                > Love and many hugs
                > Sianna
              • Christmas Sianna :)
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 21, 2000
                  Thank you,
                  Yes I know Patti and Ron and I love them both dearly,
                  love Sianna

                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 22, 2000
                    Sianna, So pleased that you have joined us here in the forum~ Just wanted to
                    say Happy holidays to you!
                    LOve,
                    Pattimari