Re: [lovingpurelove] Re: where we live

  • pattimaris1675@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 16, 2000
      Thank you Karen, writing poetry is from the heart, just writing what you feel
      inwardly, is what writing poetry is all about. Try it sometime~
      You say you wish you could express yourself with beautiful mental imagery; I
      believe you can. It is like keeping a journal of your feelings, of your
      disappointments, of your joys
      and most of all getting those feelings out in the open for you to feel,
      smell, taste and see which then brings the experiences from those hidden
      feelings deep within one's self~
      Love,
      Pattimari~
    • pmenendez@myexcel.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 16, 2000
        Wow --

        Patti will make poets out of all of us. Thanks, Patti.

        And welcome to two new members, that signed on yesterday and this
        morning. Please jump in whenever you feel. We are all loving and
        non-judgemental here. Enjoy in the love.

        Polly

        --- In lovingpurelove@egroups.com, pattimaris1675@a... wrote:
        > Thank you Karen, writing poetry is from the heart, just writing
        what you feel
        > inwardly, is what writing poetry is all about. Try it sometime~
        > You say you wish you could express yourself with beautiful mental
        imagery; I
        > believe you can. It is like keeping a journal of your feelings, of
        your
        > disappointments, of your joys
        > and most of all getting those feelings out in the open for you to
        feel,
        > smell, taste and see which then brings the experiences from those
        hidden
        > feelings deep within one's self~
        > Love,
        > Pattimari~
      • Karen Pennington
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 17, 2000
          Oh, you should have been around during my days of
          fervant country music lyrics. First, I have NO singing
          voice. And my attempts at singing my lyrics for family
          and friends got me nothing but teased for years until
          I'd done something else that was funnier. And to
          answer anybody's thoughts on the matter, No, I was not
          embarrassed. I thought they just didn't know a good
          song when they heard one. Love and Hugs, Karen

          http://shopping.yahoo.com/