Re: [lovingpurelove] Just a plain message

  • Karen Pennington
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 16 9:25 AM
      Wow, Ron. What a nice thing for me to read this
      morning as my 14 and 16 year olds first pick at each
      other until either a fight breaks out or mom breaks in
      and then the 16 year old offers to take the 14 year
      old to the library. He just got his driver's license
      and although I am confident he is a good driver (
      yeah, I taught him) but there's just something about a
      mom watching her babies drive off alone in a car. Love
      and Hugs and HAPPY HOLIDAYS, Karen

      http://photos.yahoo.com/