Re: << lovingpurelove >> Fw: To Share Angel Wisdom Message for Today

  • Hilary Starke
    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 23, 2004
      Dearest Angel Patti

      Once again you are so perfect in your timing and your gentleness - I have been becoming a little, if not "triste", then a little too serious today - thank you for reminding me that there is no need.  Blessings dear friend and have a WONDERFILLED day.

      Love and hugs

      Hilary
      Message 2 of 19 , Jun 26, 2004
        Dear Patti

        I am a little behind hand with email today - however, I wanted to say that I love this post - particularly one sentence which, if I may, I will highlight:- Patti I am so sorry I cannot pick out one sentence - the whole post is just true.

        Love and hugs and angel thanks

        Hils

        Message 3 of 19 , Jun 26, 2004
          This is a beautiful post Patti - for which many thanks.  The bonds of love are so delicate and so strong!

          Love and hugs

          Hilary

          PS    The stationery is beautiful, as is the music.  These messages are an ever present delight in my mailbox.
          Message 4 of 19 , Jun 27, 2004
            Hello Hilary:

            I just want to say that I love your messages of gratitude that you send so often.  While they are not necessary, they are so very welcome and so appreciated, much more than you could ever know.  I place them in a special file, so that on those days when things are going a little crazy and I am feeling a little down, I can refer to them.  And you know what, whenever I do have to do that, they always make my day and give me the nudge I need to get out of my funk and make me able to pick myself up and do what needs to be done that day.  Granted, I am not in a blue funk every day, only once in a while, but every time I am, your messages always help me get out of it.

            Glad you liked the stationery, and the music.  That I have been sending lately are all compliments of Polly and Gaele, who have both been wonderful to provide me both stationery and music that is wonderful that I am able to share with others.  I am so very grateful to them both for taking the time out of their busy lives to do that for me, so not only me, but also you and all the others I share these messages with can enjoy their handiwork and participate in their sharing.  Isn't it wonderful to have the internet to use daily so we can all come together and share so much the way we do every day?  Every time I think about the wonders of the internet, I am just so very grateful to have it as it allows me to be able to talk to people in other states and in other countries, like you?  Ain't life grand?

            So thanks for your thoughts and your words, and most of all thanks so very much for your friendship--it means the world to me.

            Message 5 of 19 , Jun 27, 2004
              Dear Patti

              This is lovely to hear and I am glad.  I file away many of yours in a special folder - just like you, on days when things are not quite the way I want them to be, it reminds me of the important things .... like friendship, sharing wisdom and humour and love, and that tomorrow, is another day!

              I love the internet too - I remember about 15 or so years ago hearing the "world wide web" being discussed on a radio program when Mal and I were driving home from a party in the depths of Ipswich, and being vaguely frightened at this "web" - which I associated with spiders!  I was a little nervous of spiders in those days, now we have house spiders which have been in the house for 15+ years, and I knew a lovely lady in Kent who was so fond of her house spiders that she used to stroke them, and when she moved house she transported the spiders with her.  The cats adore the spiders and think they are "fair game"; however, the spiders are a little on the large side, and the cats are a bit wary of getting too close.

              Which reminds me of another blessing - the animals - where would we be without them!

              Have a lovely evening dear friend.

              Love and hugs

              Hils

              Message 6 of 19 , Jul 14, 2004
                Dear Patti

                Have a wonderful class this evening.  I love this post, and the thoughts it contains.  The music is exquisite.  I am keeping this post "live" on my pc, because I love it so much.

                Sweet thoughts dear friend.

                Love and hugs to all the loving pure love family

                Hilary

                We are all one

                Message 7 of 19 , Jul 14, 2004
                  Hi Hilary:

                  Because you are a minister and so knowledgeable about spiritual matters, it does my heart good to have you enjoy my messages so much.  I may not have told you this before, but I am so very touched by your messages to me daily, and many days, they have really been just what I needed to make my day better.

                  I am so impressed with the fact that you are able to do the things you do while you are a minister as well.  It makes me think that maybe, just maybe, I can find a way to use my own knowledge and spirituality away from the computer myself some day, just because you do it so efficiently and well.  I may not be as good as you, but at least watching you and using you as one of my greatest role models gives me hope that maybe I, too, have a shot at leading others in some way, even if only as a way in which I share my own feelings, beliefs and experiences.

                  So I thank you so much, my special friend, for sharing so much with all of us every day and for being a sort of beacon of hope for me--in so many ways.  You truly are a shining example to all of us as to what one person can accomplish in life, if they just concentrate on doing what they love.

                  Have a beautiful and special day, my friend, because--like I told Irena earlier, no one I know deserves a special day more than you do.

                  Peace, love, light, happiness and angel hugs,

                  Patti

                  Message 8 of 19 , Jul 14, 2004
                    Thank you my angel friend - now I am blushing ....... no matter, pink is my favourite colour!  Blessings - and be the beacon.  Just as each and every one of us is ..... always with love

                    Love and hugs to my dearest family and friends - all one, forever

                    Hils

                    Message 9 of 19 , Jul 18, 2004
                      Dear Patti,
                      What a wonderful message today about properity, and how it is about so much more than money!  Thank you for this one, and everyone!  I also enjoyed the stationary of Elvis and his song... He sure did sing some good songs!
                      Have a wonderful night....

                      Love, Light and Peace,
                      Carol

                      Hold fast to your dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.
                      - L. Hughes

                      Version 6.0.551/Virus Database: 343 - Release Date 2/11/2004

                    • nachiketan
                      Message 10 of 19 , Aug 3, 2004
                        Dear Patti,

                        Namaste,

                        These wonderful Angel Readings always answer many queries in my life.

                        Thanks for this wonderful message.

                        I haven't been on board for last few days..

                        Whatever little that I know from what little that I have read so far..it seems that You are still having the pc problems...Sending You Prayers, Blessings, Love..

                        Wishing You Health & Peace,

                        With Love,

                        Nachi
                      • Polly
                        Message 11 of 19 , Aug 18, 2004
                          Perfect message for perfect time.  I think we're all feeling this heightened awareness.
                          Thanks Patti.

                          Love, Polly

                          Message 12 of 19 , Aug 25, 2004
                            Dear Patti,
                            Am catching up on my mail, after not being online for a few days now, and reading yours.. This is wonderful, about Promise and love the music too! Thank you for always sharing with us....

                            I read your other messages also, and know what you mean about this mercury retro stuff.. Seems communications are "off" all over and so many are having problems in this area.... I have said too much sometimes, so now I'm just going to stay quiet more til some of this passes over!!!

                            Take good care of yourself my friend.....

                            Sending you lots of Love and Hugs,

                            Message 13 of 19 , Aug 30, 2004
                              Dear Patti,

                              Namaste,

                              Thanks for this message. Angel Card Readings always speak to me. They
                              address to my fear or issue in my life. Today its been the same. Angels Card
                              readings have *hit*me on Dot.

                              I loved the background image and the music.

                              Have a Wonderful Day Ahead,

                              With Lots of Love,

                              Nachi
                            • artstsister@aol.com
                              Message 14 of 19 , Oct 5, 2004
                                and good morning to you too
                                chris is better, lots and lots and lots of appointments these last 2 days and tomorrow
                                i hope all is well for you and your family, happy happy joy joy to you, christy
                              • artstsister@aol.com
                                Message 15 of 19 , Oct 13, 2004
                                  patti, much love and light to you and many blessings also, christy
                                • artstsister@aol.com
                                  Message 16 of 19 , Nov 1, 2004
                                    patti, i do hope you are feeling much better and you are filled with healing light, blessings to you, christy
                                  • Patti Garrett
                                    Message 17 of 19 , Nov 6, 2004
                                      Hello Sister Rachelle:

                                      It is people like you who make sending out these angel messages daily such a blessing for me to do.  Thanks so much for your kindness and generosity with your words.  You, my friend, are a true earth angel and a blessing to me as well.

                                      Message 18 of 19 , Nov 6, 2004
                                        Dear Patti,  I had to laugh in disbelief when I read that you do not consider yourself a creative person.  The messages that you share with us each day are so creative....they are amongst the most creative that come into my inbox.  Your writing is creative, your thoughts so beautiful, so gently expressed.  The stationery you choose, and the music is creative.  Dear Sister of mine!  Your self assessment on being creative reminded me of the absent minded professor who couldn't find his glasses.  They were on his head all along!.  With a wondrous hug, Cynthia
                                        Message 19 of 19 , Nov 19, 2004
                                          can i get a copy of the file for the stationary???  i have a personal dolphin message i'd like to send to a dear friend.

                                          thanks

                                          gloria