Cosmic Moon 9 [Friday, June 5]

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2002
       If you have much to do, and cannot study the large amount of information here, the MOST IMPORTANT part of these Natural Time messages for each day are the five poetic lines of explanation: the Mantra-- under each Kin. They are set apart by a line of asterisks. Just scroll down until you see them. These five lines attune the subconscious to the ESSENCE of the energy rhythms of each day.
      The calendars for the new year starting Red Planetary Moon (July 26, 2002) are now available to order at the links below!
      You can see Blue Cosmic Hand....Randy's production here:
      His email:  cosmichand@...
      Find the 13 Moon Natural Time calendar at www.13moon.com
      Can be ordered from  Sky/Red Self-Existing Skywalker at  skytime@...   Phone: 503-293-6460
      We now have a Dreamspell discussion group at lunartime@yahoogroups.com
      A gracious thank-you to Kin 153 Red Planetary Skywalker for making this happenWe are dancing the dream awake! We are learning to consciously be in sync with the galactic rhythms of time. In a hundredth monkey fashion, we are forming a morphogenic field of Cosmic Love and Perfection. Please join us!

      To new subscribers:

      Dreamspell way of telling time (13:20) that we are presenting here, reunites us consciously and subconsciously with the cyclical rhythms of the universe, natural rhythms that, unfortunately, are not reflected by the linear Gregorian calendar way (12:60) of telling time. In these readings, the natural rhythms, as they manifest from pure spirit and will through mind, are explained.

      During this second week of the Cosmic Turtle Moon, we will continue with the daily Cube readings from Telektonon the Game of Prophecy by Jose and Lloydine Arguelles for each kin(day) .

      Power of FLOWERING Action of AWARENESS
      Red Eastern Castle of Turning
      Court of Birth: Initiate Seed
      Power of Entering
      (Castle: fourth dimensional time structure; four wavespells of 52 kin; structural basis of Timeship Earth 2013)
      Power of Dreaming
      (Genesis: any origin point, new beginning; in the Dreamspell, genesis occurs at three different points--magnetic dragon, magnetic monkey, and magnetic moon--recapitulating ratio of involution 5:3::3:2)
      Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence
      (Thirteenth Moon)
      (Moon: perpetual 28-day cycle; thirteen moons to a solar year)
      We use the power of this Moon to ENDURE.
      Our action is to TRANSCEND.
      We ask ourselves " How Can I Release My Joy and Love?"

      Week Two: Humility Refines Meditation
      Maintain Power of Prophecy

      Blue Hand Wavespell Three
      Power of Accomplishment (Healing)
      (wavespell: time template and synchronization module based on thirteen galactic tones; the basic unit of fourth dimensional time)
      To access the daily oracle reading and prayer, go to:

      Cosmic Moon 9 (7/5 Friday)

      2 LAMAT (la mat) Kin 28: Yellow Lunar Star
      Galactic Tone 2 (ca): Lunar
      Polarity: Identify Challenge. (what are the obstacles?)
      Creative Power Function: Polarize Challenge  Action: Stabilize
      Joint: left knee
      Earth Family:  Signal  Chakra: Manipura (solar plexus)
      Clan: Blood (right ring toe)  Planet: Venus GK
      The Warrior, represented by the Green Turtle is in the Cube in the position of the Night. Abundance. G-7 Materialism to be Redeemed.
      The daily Rinri Precept for today is:  It is you yourself who determines your fate and creates your environment.

      For a picture of today's Telektonon board, go to
      Cube Three: Abundance
      Use your warrior night abundance power to reclaim and redeem Baktun 9. "By my superconscious warrior night abundance power I regain my telepathic 13:20 visionary power in abundance."
      May Truth and Peace Prevail!

      Kin 28: Yellow Lunar Star

      I polarize in order to beautify
      Stabilizing art
      I seal the store of elegance
      With the lunar tone of challenge
      I am guided by the power of universal fire

      Daily reading from The 260 Postulates of The Dynamics of the Law of Time and the Evolution of Time as Consciousness by Jose Arguelles, Ph.D.:
      Chapter 8: Yoga, Meditation and Sensory Teleportation
      8.2. The critical period of adjustment is defined by the biosphere-noosphere transition. The primal cause of the crisis bringing on the biosphere-noosphere transition is the separation of the AC(Aboriginal Continuity) from the CA(Civilizational Advance) function, exacerbated by the 12:60 artificial timing deviation from the 13:20 biospheric norm.
      Dreamspell and Telektonon information courtesy of the Foundation for the Law of Time
      Official website for the World 13-Moon Calendar Change Peace Movement
      One Time One Earth One People