Re: [lovingpurelove] Cosmic Moon 8 [July 4th, Thurs.]

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2002
      ANNOUNCEMENT:
      This message is on a purple background, and occasionally throughout the message certain text that are written in "white".  In checking my planet-save email account, I notice that the white text is invisible, since the planet-save stripps the message of the color background.  This will happen to anyone whose email does not deliver the message exactly as sent.  Currently on the Lovingpurelove board, I have a light green background, and the entire message seems to be readable on the board.  Here is the link to that message:

      I suggest that the message be referenced on the yahoo board when one find's it necessary.  The link to the board is always referenced at the bottom of every message.