Re: affirmation

  • shaimrksp
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2002
      You affirmation is the opening line to the prayer of St Francis of
      Assissi. The entire prayer is wonderful. I say it regularly. I
      reminds me of my purpose on this planet. Thanks again.

      --- In lovingpurelove@y..., "Shelli Buhr" <shellibuhr@e...> wrote:
      > I enjoyed reading the affirmation, thank you for sending it.
      >
      > Here is one I value in my own life...
      >
      > God, Make me an instrument of your peace. amen.
      >
      > it is simple yet quite profound. Not only does it align me with eh
      energy that keeps me empowered but it keeps me in joy and love,
      knowing that I am always divinely surrounded in perfect protection.