affirmation

  • Shelli Buhr
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2002
      I enjoyed reading the affirmation, thank you for sending it.

      Here is one I value in my own life...

      God, Make me an instrument of your peace. amen.

      it is simple yet quite profound. Not only does it align me with eh energy that keeps me empowered but it keeps me in joy and love, knowing that I am always divinely surrounded in perfect protection.

      Blessings,
      Shelli
    • shaimrksp
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2002
        You affirmation is the opening line to the prayer of St Francis of
        Assissi. The entire prayer is wonderful. I say it regularly. I
        reminds me of my purpose on this planet. Thanks again.