Cosmic Moon 8 [July 4th, Thurs.]

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2002

       If you have much to do, and cannot study the large amount of information here, the MOST IMPORTANT part of these Natural Time messages for each day are the five poetic lines of explanation: the Mantra-- under each Kin. They are set apart by a line of asterisks. Just scroll down until you see them. These five lines attune the subconscious to the ESSENCE of the energy rhythms of each day.

      The calendars for the new year starting Red Planetary Moon (July 26, 2002) are now available to order at the links below!

      You can see Blue Cosmic Hand....Randy's production here:
      His email:  cosmichand@...

      Find the 13 Moon Natural Time calendar at www.13moon.com
      Can be ordered from  Sky/Red Self-Existing Skywalker at  skytime@...   Phone: 503-293-6460

      We now have a Dreamspell discussion group at lunartime@yahoogroups.com
      A gracious thank-you to Kin 153 Red Planetary Skywalker for making this happenWe are dancing the dream awake! We are learning to consciously be in sync with the galactic rhythms of time. In a hundredth monkey fashion, we are forming a morphogenic field of Cosmic Love and Perfection. Please join us!

      To new subscribers:

      The

      Dreamspell way of telling time (13:20) that we are presenting here, reunites us consciously and subconsciously with the cyclical rhythms of the universe, natural rhythms that, unfortunately, are not reflected by the linear Gregorian calendar way (12:60) of telling time. In these readings, the natural rhythms, as they manifest from pure spirit and will through mind, are explained.

      During this second week of the Cosmic Turtle Moon, we will continue with the daily Cube readings from Telektonon the Game of Prophecy by Jose and Lloydine Arguelles for each kin(day) .

      YELLOW SOLAR SEED Year TARGETS
      Power of FLOWERING Action of AWARENESS

      Red Eastern Castle of Turning
      Court of Birth: Initiate Seed
      Power of Entering
      (Castle: fourth dimensional time structure; four wavespells of 52 kin; structural basis of Timeship Earth 2013)

      -DRAGON GENESIS-
      Power of Dreaming
      (Genesis: any origin point, new beginning; in the Dreamspell, genesis occurs at three different points--magnetic dragon, magnetic monkey, and magnetic moon--recapitulating ratio of involution 5:3::3:2)

      Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence
      (Thirteenth Moon)
      (Moon: perpetual 28-day cycle; thirteen moons to a solar year)
      We use the power of this Moon to ENDURE.
      Our action is to TRANSCEND.
      We ask ourselves " How Can I Release My Joy and Love?"

      Week Two: Humility Refines Meditation
      Maintain Power of Prophecy

      Blue Hand Wavespell Three
      Power of Accomplishment (Healing)
      (wavespell: time template and synchronization module based on thirteen galactic tones; the basic unit of fourth dimensional time)

      To access the daily oracle reading and prayer, go to:
      http://www.starroot.com/cgi/daycalc.pl

      Cosmic Moon 8 (7/4 Thursday)

      1 Manik (man eek) Kin 27: Blue Magnetic Hand
      Galactic Tone 1 (Hun): Magnetic
      Unity: Identify Purpose. Point of Entry (what is my goal?)

      Creative Power Function: Unify Purpose  Action: Attract
      Joint: left ankle

      Earth Family:  Core    Chakra: Anahata (heart)
      Clan: Blood (right third toe)  Planet:  Earth GK

      The Warrior, represented by the Green Turtle is in the Cube in the position of the Wind. Spirit.
      The daily Rinri Precept for today is:
      Hardships are gateways to happiness.

      For a picture of today's Telektonon board, go to

      Cube Two: Spirit
      Use your warrior wind spirit power to reclaim and redeem Baktun 8~ "By my superconscious wind spirit warrior power, I redeem the Annointed One as myself"~
      May the Wizards of Peace Prevail!

      Kin 27: Blue Magnetic Hand

      I unify in order to know
      Attracting healing
      I seal the store of accomplishment
      With the magnetic tone of purpose
      I am guided by my own power doubled

      Daily reading from The 260 Postulates of The Dynamics of the Law of Time and the Evolution of Time as Consciousness by Jose Arguelles, Ph.D.:

      Chapter 7: Using the Tools to Map Levels of Incidence of Celestial Harmonics

      7.1. The synchronic order of the universe regulated by the universally common 13:20 timing frequency is organized as systems of celestial harmonics. The coordination of celestial harmonics is only practicable with the correct tools, the Thirteen Moon Calendar, the Telektonon and the Dreamspell.

      Dreamspell and Telektonon information courtesy of the Foundation for the Law of Time
      www.tortuga.com
      Official website for the World 13-Moon Calendar Change Peace Movement
      One Time One Earth One People
    • Polly
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2002
        ANNOUNCEMENT:
        This message is on a purple background, and occasionally throughout the message certain text that are written in "white".  In checking my planet-save email account, I notice that the white text is invisible, since the planet-save stripps the message of the color background.  This will happen to anyone whose email does not deliver the message exactly as sent.  Currently on the Lovingpurelove board, I have a light green background, and the entire message seems to be readable on the board.  Here is the link to that message:

        I suggest that the message be referenced on the yahoo board when one find's it necessary.  The link to the board is always referenced at the bottom of every message.