Re: [lovingpurelove] Love Thoughts

  • Karen Pennington
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 14, 2000
      When I am still and quiet, I can hear the angels sing
      a song of love. The sweet, etherial music warms me
      body and soul. It is this song I would extend to
      comfort those whose hearts are weary or forlorn, to
      those whose spirits flag from too much reality, and to
      those of us who also choose to dream of a finer garden
      of peace and love where each of us come together in
      love and support. Love and Hugs to all, Karen

      http://photos.yahoo.com/
    • pattimaris1675@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 14, 2000
        Oh Karen, that was lovely!
        Here is another form me...

        go toward
        freedom;
        requesting,
        receiving,
        freedom to free this world
        from swallowing pain
        with all its endings,
        ecstatic times, and new beginnings,
        turned old
        shoved to the side.
        Yet even with shattered,
        troubled hearts,
        full of revolted shattered
        cold pain,
        one has
        the love within
        to keep, and hold
        and bless
        as each risk
        is taken
        as each hand is stretched out
        to offer the beauty of love
        which is pure and whole
        and blissful
        with all the lights
        bright and beautiful
        that fills the lonely
        heart
        full of wonder
        and yes,
        heart break
        comes hard and cruel
        as it whips, tears
        and throws
        it hard and wild
        against the wall
        Yet
        but when it is glowing
        and pure
        and oozing with innocent
        love
        keep it to your heart
        and don't abuse
        it
        never lying
        always honoring
        staying that way
        until the
        fleeting
        fears,
        lies,
        arrive
        to temp
        to call
        and with trembling,
        turns away
        reaches out to the broken heart
        to the pain
        to the wild
        turmoil of another heart ache

        So stay with the light
        speak of love
        to honor
        dance to the tune
        sing with all the heart
        and your love with
        stay forever
        within your hold

        Pattimari
        9/2000

        Patti
      • Karen Pennington
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 15, 2000
          I must apologize to all who've already read this; but
          I liked it so much, I just had to pass it on. Love &
          Hugs, Karen

          Instructions for Life in the New Millennium
          from the
          Dalai Lama:

          Take into account great love and great achievements
          involve great risk.

          When you lose, don't lose the lesson.

          Follow the three R's: Respect for self / Respect for
          others / Responsibility for all your actions.

          Remember, not getting what you want is sometimes a
          wonderful stroke of luck.

          Learn the rules so you know how to break them
          properly.

          Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.

          When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate
          steps to correct it.

          Spend some time alone every day.

          Open your arms to change but don't let go of your
          values.

          Remember silence is sometimes the best answer.

          Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older
          and think back, you'll be able to enjoy it a second
          time.

          A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for
          your life.

          In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the
          current situation. Don't bring up the past.

          Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve
          immortality.

          Be gentle with the earth.

          Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.

          Remember the best relationship is one in which your
          love for each other exceeds your need for each other.

          Judge your success by what you had to give up in order
          to get it.

          Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.

          http://photos.yahoo.com/