(OT): Through The Light

  • Crystal Meade
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2002

       "We are to be bringing that higher frequency to earth."
       I hope you enjoy the article - it made me feel really good.  Love and Blessings to All **************************************************

      -
      > Mellen-Thomas Benedict's near-death experience

      THROUGH THE LIGHT

      > Mellen-Thomas Benedict is an artist who
      survived a near-death
      > experience in 1982.  He was dead for over an
      hour and a half
      > and during that time, he rose up out of his body and
      went into
      > the Light. Curious about the universe, he was taken far into
      the
      > remote depths of existence, and even beyond, into the
      energetic
      > Void of Nothingness behind the Big Bang. Concerning
      his
      > near-death experience, Dr. Kenneth Ring has said, "His story

      is one of the most remarkable I have encountered in my
      > extensive
      research on near-death experiences."

      > THE ROAD TO DEATH
      >
      > In 1982 I died from terminal cancer.  The condition I had
      was
      > inoperable, and any kind of chemotherapy they could give me

      would just have made me more of a vegetable.  I was given six
      eight months to live. I had been an information freak in the
      > 1970's, and
      I had become increasingly despondent over the
      > nuclear crisis, the
      ecology crisis, and so forth.

      > So, since I did not have a
      spiritual basis, I began to believe
      > that nature had made a mistake, and
      that we were probably
      > a cancerous organism on the planet.  I saw no
      way that we
      > could get out from all the problems we had created
      for
      > ourselves and the planet.  I perceived all humans as
      cancer,
      > and that is what I got.  That is what killed me.  Be
      careful
      > what your world view is. It can feed back on you,
      especially
      > if it is a negative world view.  I had a seriously
      negative one.
      > That is what led me into my death.  I tried all sorts
      of
      > alternative healing methods, but nothing helped.
      >
      > So
      I determined that this was really just between me and
      > God.  I had
      never really faced God before, or even dealt with
      > God.  I was not
      into any kind of spirituality at the time, but I
      > began a journey into
      learning about spirituality and alternative
      > healing. I set out to do all
      the reading I could and bone up
      > on the subject, because I did not want
      to be surprised on the
      > other side.  So I started reading on various
      religions and
      > philosophies.  They were all very interesting, and
      gave hope
      > that there was something on the other side.

      On the other hand, as a self-employed stained-glass artist at
      > the time,
      I had no medical insurance whatsoever.  So my life
      > savings went
      overnight in testing.   Then I was facing the
      > medical
      profession without any kind of insurance.  I did
      > not want to have
      my family dragged down financially, so I
      > determined to handle this
      myself.  There was not constant
      > pain, but there were
      black-outs.  I got so that I would not
      > dare to drive, and
      eventually I ended up in hospice care.

      > I had my own personal
      hospice caretaker.  I was very blessed
      > by this angel who went
      through the last part of this with me. I
      > lasted about eighteen
      months.  I did not want to take a lot of
      > drugs, since I wanted to
      be as conscious as possible.  Then I
      > experienced such pain that I
      had nothing but pain in my
      > consciousness, luckily only for a few days at
      a time.

      > THE LIGHT OF GOD
      >
      > I remember waking up
      one morning at home about 4:30
      > am, and I just knew that this was
      it.  This was the day I was
      > going to die.  So I called a few
      friends and said goodbye.  I
      > woke up my hospice caretaker and told
      her.  I had a private
      > agreement with her that she would leave my
      dead body alone
      > for six hours, since I had read that all kinds of
      interesting
      > things happen when you die.  I went back to
      sleep.

      > The next thing I remember is the beginning of a
      typical
      > near-death experience.  Suddenly I was fully aware and
      > was standing up, but my body was in the bed.  There was
      this
      > darkness around me.   Being out of my body was even
      more
      > vivid than ordinary experience.  It was so vivid that I could
      see
      > every room in the house, I could see the top of the house, I

      could see around the house, I could see under the house.

      > There
      was this Light shining.   I turned toward the Light.
      > The Light
      was very similar to what many other people
      > have described in their
      near-death experiences.  It was so
      > magnificent.   It is
      tangible; you can feel it.  It is alluring;
      > you want to go to it
      like you would want to go to your ideal
      > mother's or father's arms.
      As I began to move toward the
      > Light, I knew intuitively that if I went
      to the Light, I would be
      > dead.   So as I was moving toward the
      Light I said, "Please
      > wait a minute, just hold on a second here.  I
      want to think

      > about this;  I would like to talk to you before I go."
      >
      > To my surprise, the entire experience halted
      at that point.
      > You are indeed in control of your near-death experience.
      You
      > are not on a roller coaster ride.  So my request was
      honored
      > and I had some conversations with the Light.  The Light
      kept
      > changing into different figures, like Jesus, Buddha,
      Krishna,
      > mandalas, archetypal images and signs.  I asked the
      Light,
      > "What is going on here?  Please, Light, clarify yourself
      for
      > me.  I really want to know the reality of the situation."
      > cannot really say the exact words, because it was sort of

      telepathy.

      > The Light responded.  The information transferred to me was
      > that your beliefs
      shape the kind of feedback you are getting
      > before the Light.  If
      you were a Buddhist or Catholic or
      > Fundamentalist, you get a feedback
      loop of your own stuff.
      > You have a chance to look at it and examine it,
      but most people
      > do not. As the Light revealed itself to me, I became
      aware that
      > what I was really seeing was our Higher Self matrix.
      >
      > The only thing I can tell you is that it turned into a matrix,
      > mandala of human souls, and what I saw was that what we call

      our Higher Self in each of us is a matrix.  It's also a conduit
      the Source; each one of us comes directly, as a direct
      > experience from
      the Source.  We all have a Higher Self, or an
      > oversoul part of our
      being.  It revealed itself to me in its truest
      > energy form.
      The only way I can really describe it is that the
      > being of the Higher
      Self is more like a conduit.  It did not
      > look like that, but it is
      a direct connection to the Source that
      > each and every one of us
      has.  We are directly connected to
      > the Source.
      >
      > So
      the Light was showing me the Higher Self matrix.  And
      > it became
      very clear to me that all the Higher Selves are
      > connected as one being,
      all humans are connected as one
      > being, we are actually the same being,
      different aspects of the
      > same being.  It was not committed to one
      particular religion.
      > So that is what was being fed back to me. And I saw
      this
      > mandala of human souls.  It was the most beautiful
      thing
      > I have ever seen.  I just went into it and, it was just
      over-
      > whelming.  It was like all the love you've every
      wanted,
      > and it was the kind of love that cures, heals,
      regenerates.

      > As I asked the Light to keep explaining, I
      understood what
      > the Higher Self matrix is.  We have a grid around
      the planet
      > where all the Higher Selves are connected. This is like a
      great
      > company, a next subtle level of energy around us, the
      spirit
      > level, you might say. Then, after a couple of minutes, I
      asked
      > for more clarification.  I really wanted to know what
      the
      > universe is about, and I was ready to go at that time.  I
      said
      > "I am ready, take me."  Then the Light turned into the
      most
      > beautiful thing that I have ever seen: a mandala of human

      souls on this planet.

      > Now I came to this with my negative view
      of what has happen
      > on the planet.  So as I asked the light to keep
      clarifying for
      > me, I saw in this magnificent mandala how beautiful we
      all
      > are in our essence, our core.  We are the most
      beautiful
      > creations.  The human soul, the human matrix that we
      all
      > make together is absolutely fantastic, elegant, exotic,
      every-
      > thing.  I just cannot say enough about how it
      changed
      > my opinion of human beings in that instant.

      said, "Oh, God, I did not know how beautiful we are."   At
      > any
      level, high or low, in whatever shape you are in, you are the
      > most
      beautiful creation, you are.  I was astonished to find that
      > there
      was no evil in any soul.  I said "How can this be?"  The

      answer was that no soul was inherently evil.  The terrible
      > things
      that happened to people might make them do evil things,
      > but their souls
      were not evil.  What all people seek, what
      > sustains them, is love,
      the Light told me.  What distorts people
      > is a lack of love.
      >
      > The revelations coming from the Light seemed to go on and
      > on,
      then I asked the Light, "Does this mean that humankind
      > will be
      saved?"  Then, like a trumpet blast with a shower of
      > spiraling
      lights, the Great Light spoke, saying, "Remember this
      > and never forget;
      you save, redeem and heal yourself.  You
      > always have.  You
      always will.  You were created with the
      > power to do so from before
      the beginning of the world."

      > In that instant I realized even
      more.  I realized that WE HAVE
      > ALREADY BEEN SAVED, and we saved
      ourselves because
      > we were designed to self-correct like the rest of
      God's
      > universe.  This is what the second coming is about.
      > thanked the Light of God with all my heart. The best thing
      could come up with was these simple words of totally
      > appreciation:
      "Oh dear God, dear Universe, dear Great Self,
      > I love my Life."
      >

      > The Light seemed to breathe me in even more deeply.  It was
      > as if the Light was completely
      absorbing me.   The Love
      > Light is, to this day,
      indescribable.  I entered into another
      > realm, more profound than
      the last, and became aware of
      > something more, much more.  It was an
      enormous stream of
      > Light, vast and full, deep in the Heart of
      Life.  I asked what
      > this was.
      >
      > The Light responded,
      "This is the RIVER OF LIFE. Drink
      > of this manna water to your heart's
      content." So I did.  I took
      > one big drink and then another.
      To drink of Life Itself!  I
      > was in ecstasy.
      >
      > Then
      the Light said, "You have a desire."  The Light knew all
      > about me,
      everything past, present and future.

      > "Yes!" I
      whispered.

      > I asked to see the rest of the Universe; beyond our
      solar
      > system, beyond all human illusion.  The Light then
      told
      > me that I could go with the Stream.  I did, and was
      carried
      > through the Light at the end of the tunnel.  I felt and
      heard
      > a series of very soft sonic booms.  What a rush!
      >
      > THE VOID OF NOTHINGNESS
      >
      > Suddenly I seemed to be
      rocketing away from the planet
      > on this stream of Life.  I saw the
      earth fly away. The solar
      > system, in all its splendor, whizzed by and
      disappeared.  At
      > faster than light speed, I flew through the center
      of the galaxy,
      > absorbing more knowledge as I went.  I learned that
      this
      > galaxy, and all of the Universe, is bursting with many
      different
      > varieties of LIFE.  I saw many worlds.   The
      good news is
      > that we are not alone in this Universe!
      >
      > As
      I rode this stream of consciousness through the center of
      > the galaxy,
      the stream was expanding in awesome fractal waves
      > of energy.  The
      super clusters of galaxies with all their ancient
      > wisdom flew by.
      At first I thought I was going somewhere;
      > actually traveling.  But
      then I realized that, as the stream was
      > expanding, my own consciousness
      was also expanding to take
      > in everything in the Universe!  All
      creation passed by me.  It
      > was an unimaginable wonder!  I
      truly was a Wonder Child; a
      > babe in Wonderland!
      >
      > It
      seemed as if all the creations in the Universe soared by
      > me and vanished
      in a speck of Light.  Almost immediately,
      > a second Light
      appeared.  It came from all sides, and was so
      > different; a Light
      made up of more than every frequency in
      > the Universe.  I felt and
      heard several velvety sonic booms
      > again.  My consciousness, or
      being, was expanding to
      > interface with the entire Holographic Universe
      and more.

      > As I passed into the second Light, the awareness came
      > me that I had just transcended the Truth.  Those are the
      best
      > words I have for it, but I will try to explain. As I passed
      into
      > the second Light, I expanded beyond the First Light.  I
      found
      > myself in a profound stillness, beyond all silence.  I could
      see
      > or perceive FOREVER, beyond Infinity.
      >
      > I was in the
      Void.

      > I was in pre-creation, before the Big Bang.  I had
      crossed over
      > the beginning of time - the First Word - the First
      vibration.
      > I was in the Eye of Creation.  I felt as if I was
      touching the
      > Face of God.  It was not a religious feeling.
      Simply I was at
      > one with Absolute Life and Consciousness.
      >
      > When I say that I could see or perceive forever, I mean that
      could experience all of creation generating itself.   It was

      without beginning and without end.  That's a mind-expanding

      thought, isn't it?  Scientists perceive the Big Bang as a single

      event which created the Universe.  I saw that the Big Bang
      > is only
      one of an infinite number of Big Bangs creating
      > Universes endlessly and
      simultaneously.  The only images
      > that even come close in human
      terms would be those created
      > by supercomputers using fractal geometry
      equations.

      > The ancients knew of this.   They said
      Godhead periodically
      > created new Universes by breathing out, and
      de-creating other
      > Universes by breathing in. These epochs were called
      Yugas.
      > Modern science called this the Big Bang.  I was in
      absolute,
      > pure consciousness.  I could see or perceive all the Big
      Bangs
      > or Yugas creating and de-creating themselves. Instantly I

      entered into them all simultaneously.  I saw that each and
      > every
      little piece of creation has the power to create.  It is very

      difficult to try to explain this.  I am still speechless about this.

      > It took me years after I returned to assimilate any words
      at all
      > for the Void experience.  I can tell you this now; the Void
      is
      > less than nothing, yet more than everything that is!  The
      Void
      > is absolute zero; chaos forming all possibilities.  It
      is
      > Absolute Consciousness; much more than even Universal

      Intelligence.

      > Where is the Void?  I know. The Void is
      inside and outside
      > everything.  You, right now even while you live,
      are always
      > inside and outside the Void simultaneously.  You don't
      have
      > to go anywhere or die to get there.  The Void is the
      vacuum
      > or nothingness between all physical manifestations.
      The
      > SPACE between atoms and their components.
      >
      > Modern
      science has begun to study this space between
      > everything. They call it
      Zero-point.  Whenever they try to
      > measure it, their instruments go
      off the scale, or to infinity,
      > so to speak.  They have no way, as
      of yet, to measure infinity
      > accurately.  There is more of the zero
      space in your own
      > body and the Universe than anything else!
      >
      > What mystics call the Void is not a void.  It is so full
      of
      > energy, a different kind of energy that has created
      everything
      > that we are.  Everything since the Big Bang is
      vibration, from
      > the first Word, which is the first vibration.  The
      biblical "I
      > am" really has a question mark after it.  "I am - What
      am I?"

      > So creation is God exploring God's Self through every
      way
      > imaginable, in an ongoing, infinite exploration through
      every
      > one of us.  Through every piece of hair on your head,
      through
      > every leaf on every tree, through every atom, God is
      exploring
      > God's Self, the great "I am".  I began to see that
      everything
      > that is, is the Self, literally, your Self, my Self.
      Everything is
      > the great Self.  That is why God knows even when a
      leaf
      > falls.  That is possible because wherever you are is the
      center
      > of the universe. Wherever any atom is, that is the center of
      the
      > universe.  There is God in that, and God in the Void.
      >
      > As I was exploring the Void and all the Yugas or creations, I

      was completely out of time and space as we know it.  In this

      expanded state, I discovered that creation is about Absolute
      > Pure
      Consciousness, or God, coming into the Experience of
      > Life as we know
      it.  The Void itself is devoid of experience.
      > It is pre-life,
      before the first vibration.  Godhead is about
      > more than Life and
      Death.  Therefore there is even more than
      > Life and Death to
      experience in the Universe!

      > I was in the Void and I was aware
      of everything that had
      > ever been created.  It was like I was
      looking out of God's
      > eyes.   I had become God.  Suddenly
      I wasn't me anymore.
      > The only thing I can say, I was looking out of
      God's eyes.
      > And suddenly I knew why every atom was, and I could
      see
      > everything.  The interesting point was that I went into
      the
      > Void, I came back with this understanding that God is not

      there.  God is here.  That's what it is all about.

      > So
      this constant search of the human race to go out and find
      > God ... God
      gave everything to us, everything is here - this is
      > where it's at.
      And what we are into now is God's exploration
      > of God through
      us.   People are so busy trying to become
      > God that they ought
      to realize that we are already God and
      > God is becoming us.  That's
      what it is really about.

      > When I realized this, I was finished
      with the Void, and wanted
      > to return to this creation, or Yuga.  It
      just seemed like the
      > natural thing to do.  Then I suddenly came
      back through the
      > second Light, or the Big Bang, hearing several more
      velvet
      > booms.  I rode the stream of consciousness back
      through
      > all of creation, and what a ride it was!  The super
      clusters of
      > galaxies came through me with even more insights.
      >
      > I passed through the center of our galaxy, which is a black

      hole.  Black holes are the great processors or recyclers of the

      Universe.   Do you know what is on the other side of a Black

      Hole?  We are; our galaxy; which has been reprocessed from
      > another
      Universe.  In its total energy configuration, the galaxy
      > looked
      like a fantastic city of lights.  All energy this side of
      > the Big
      Bang is light.  Every sub-atom, atom, star, planet, even

      consciousness itself is made of light and has a frequency
      > and/or
      particle.  Light is living stuff.   Everything is made
      > of
      light, even stones.  So everything is alive.   Everything is
      > made from the Light of God; everything is very intelligent.
      >
      > THE LIGHT OF LOVE
      >
      > As I rode the stream on and on, I
      could eventually see a huge
      > Light coming.  I knew it was the First
      Light; the Higher Self
      > Light Matrix of our solar system. Then the entire
      solar system
      > appeared in the Light, accompanied by one of those
      velvet
      > booms.
      >
      > I saw that the solar system we live in is
      our larger, local
      > body.  This is our local body and we are much
      bigger than we
      > imagine.  I saw that the solar system is our
      body.  I am a part
      > of this, and the earth is this great created
      being that we are, and
      > we are the part of it that knows that it
      is.  But we are only that
      > part of it.  We are not everything,
      but we are that part of it that
      > knows that it is.

      could see all the energy that this solar system generates,
      > and it is an
      incredible light show!  I could hear the Music
      > of the
      Spheres.  Our solar system, as do all celestial bodies,
      > generates a
      unique matrix of light, sound and vibratory
      > energies. Advanced
      civilizations from other star systems can
      > spot life as we know it in the
      universe by the vibratory or
      > energy matrix imprint.  It is child's
      play.  The earth's Wonder
      > Child (human beings) make an abundance of
      sound right now,
      > like children playing in the backyard of the
      universe.

      > I rode the stream directly into the center of the
      Light.  I felt
      > embraced by the Light as it took me in with its
      breath again,
      > followed by another soft sonic boom.

      was in this great Light of Love with the stream of life
      > flowing through
      me.  I have to say again, it is the most loving,
      > non-judgmental
      Light.  It is the ideal parent for this Wonder
      > Child.
      >
      > "What now?" I wondered.
      >
      > The Light explained to me that
      there is no death; we are
      > immortal beings.  We have already been
      alive forever!  I
      > realized that we are part of a natural living
      system that recycles
      > itself endlessly.   I was never told that
      I had to come back.  I
      > just knew that I would.  It was only
      natural, from what I had
      > seen.
      >
      > I don't know how long I
      was with the Light, in human time.
      > But there came a moment when I
      realized that all my questions
      > had been answered and my return was
      near.  When I say that
      > all my questions were answered on the other
      side, I mean to
      > say just that.  All my questions have been
      answered.  Every
      > human has a different life and set of questions to
      explore.
      > Some of our questions are Universal, but each of us is

      exploring this thing we call Life in our own unique way.  So
      > is
      every other form of life, from mountains to every leaf on
      > every
      tree.

      > And that is very important to the rest of us in this
      Universe.
      > Because it all contributes to the Big Picture, the fullness
      of
      > Life.  We are literally God exploring God's Self in an
      infinite
      > Dance of Life. Your uniqueness enhances all of Life.
      >
      >   His return to earth
      >
      > As I began my return to the
      life cycle, it never crossed my
      > mind, nor was I told, that I would
      return to the same body.  It
      > just did not matter.  I had
      complete trust in the Light and the
      > Life process.  As the stream
      merged with the great Light, I
      > asked never to forget the revelations and
      the feelings of what
      > I had learned on the other side.

      There was a "Yes".   It felt like a kiss to my soul.

      Then I was taken back through the Light into the vibratory
      > realm
      again.  The whole process reversed, with even more
      > information
      being given to me.  I came back home, and I
      > was given lessons on
      the mechanics of reincarnation.  I was
      > given answers to all those
      little questions I had:   "How does
      > this work?  How does
      that work?"  I knew that I would be
      > reincarnated.  The earth
      is a great processor of energy, and
      > individual consciousness evolves out
      of that into each one of
      > us.
      >
      > I thought of myself as a
      human for the first time, and I was
      > happy to be that. From what I have
      seen, I would be happy
      > to be an atom in this universe.  An
      atom.  So to be the human
      > part of God ... this is the most
      fantastic blessing.  It is a
      > blessing beyond our wildest estimation
      of what blessing can
      > be.  For each and every one of us to be the
      human part of this
      > experience is awesome, and magnificent.  Each
      and every one
      > of us, no matter where we are, screwed up or not, is a
      blessing
      > to the planet, right where we are.
      >
      > So I went
      through the reincarnation process expecting to be a
      > baby
      somewhere.  But I was given a lesson on how individual
      > identity and
      consciousness evolve.  So I reincarnated back
      > into this body.
      I was so surprised when I opened my eyes.
      > I do not know why, because I
      understood it, but it was still
      > such a surprise to be back in this body,
      back in my room with
      > someone looking over me crying her eyes out.
      It was my
      > hospice caretaker.  She had given up an hour and a half
      after
      > finding me dead. She was sure I was dead; all the signs of

      death were there - I was getting stiff.

      > We do not know how long
      I was dead, but we do know that it
      > was an hour and a half since I was
      found.  She honored my
      > wish to have my newly dead body left alone
      for a few hours
      > as much as she could.  We had an amplified
      stethoscope and
      > many ways of checking out the vital functions of the
      body to
      > see what was happening.  She can verify that I really
      was
      > dead.  It was not a near-death experience.  I
      experienced
      > death itself for at least an hour and a half.
      She found me
      > dead and checked the stethoscope, blood pressure and
      heart
      > rate monitor for an hour and a half.  Then I awakened
      and
      > saw the light outside.  I tried to get up to go to it, but I
      fell out
      > of the bed.  She heard a loud "clunk", ran in and found me
      on
      > the floor.
      >
      > When I recovered, I was very surprised
      and yet very awed
      > about what had happened to me.  At first all the
      memory of
      > the trip that I have now was not there.  I kept slipping
      out of
      > this world and kept asking, "Am I alive?"  This world
      seemed
      > more like a dream than that one.  Within three days, I
      was
      > feeling normal again, clearer, yet different than I had ever

      felt in my life.  My memory of the journey came back later.
      > I could
      see nothing wrong with any human being I had ever
      > seen.  Before
      that I was really judgmental.  I thought a lot of
      > people were
      really screwed up, in fact I thought that everybody
      > was screwed up but
      me. But I got clear on all that.

      > About three months later a
      friend said I should get tested, so
      > I went and got the scans and so
      forth.  I really felt good, so I
      > was afraid of getting bad
      news.  I remember the doctor at the
      > clinic looking at the before
      and after scans, saying, "Well, there
      > is nothing here now."  I
      said, "Really, it must be a miracle?"
      > He said "No, these things happen,
      they are called spontaneous
      > remission."  He acted very
      unimpressed.  But here was a
      > miracle, and I was impressed, even if
      no one else was.

      > LESSONS HE LEARNED
      >
      > The
      mystery of life has very little to do with intelligence. The
      > universe is
      not an intellectual process at all.   The intellect is

      helpful; it is brilliant, but right now that is all we process with,

      instead of our hearts and the wiser part of ourselves.

      > The
      center of the earth is this great transmuter of energy, just
      > as you see
      in pictures of our earth's magnetic field.  That's
      > our cycle,
      pulling reincarnated souls back in and through it
      > again.   A
      sign that you are reaching human level is that you
      > are beginning to
      evolve an individual consciousness.

      > The animals have a group
      soul, and they reincarnate in group
      > souls.  A deer is pretty much
      going to be a deer forever.  But
      > just being born a human, whether
      deformed or genius, shows
      > that you are on the path to developing an
      individual
      > consciousness.  That is in itself part of the
      group
      > consciousness called humanity.
      >
      > I saw that races
      are personality clusters. Nations like France,
      > Germany and China each
      have their own personality.  Cities
      > have personalities, their local
      group souls that attract certain
      > people. Families have group
      souls.   Individual identity is
      > evolving like branches of a
      fractal; the group soul explores in
      > our individuality.  The
      different questions that each of us has
      > are very, very important.
      This is how Godhead is exploring
      > God's Self - through you.  So ask
      your questions, do your
      > searching.  You will find your Self and you
      will find God in
      > that Self, because it is only the Self.
      >
      > More than that, I began to see that each one of us humans are

      soul mates.  We are part of the same soul fractaling out in
      > many
      creative directions, but still the same.  Now I look at
      > every human
      being that I ever see, and I see a soul mate, my
      > soul mate, the one I
      have always been looking for.   Beyond
      > that, the greatest soul
      mate that you will ever have is yourself.

      > We are each both male
      and female.  We experience this in the
      > womb and we experience this
      in reincarnation states.  If you
      > are looking for that ultimate soul
      mate outside of yourself, you
      > may never find it;  it is not
      there.  Just as God is not "there".
      > God is here.  Don't look
      "out there" for God.  Look here for
      > God.  Look through your
      Self. Start having the greatest love
      > affair you ever had ... with your
      Self.  You will love everything
      > out of that.
      >
      > I had
      a descent into what you might call Hell, and it was very

      surprising.  I did not see Satan or evil.  My descent into Hell
      > was a descent into each person's customized human misery,

      ignorance, and darkness of not-knowing.  It seemed like a
      > miserable
      eternity. But each of the millions of souls around me
      > had a little star
      of light always available.  But no one seemed
      > to pay attention to
      it.  They were so consumed with their own
      > grief, trauma and
      misery.  But, after what seemed an eternity, I
      > started calling out
      to that Light, like a child calling to a parent
      > for help.
      >
      > Then the Light opened up and formed a tunnel that came right
      me an insulated me from all that fear and pain.  That is
      > what Hell
      really is.  So what we are doing is learning to hold
      > hands, to come
      together. The doors of Hell are open now.  We
      > are going to link up,
      hold hands, and walk out of Hell together.
      > The Light came to me and
      turned into a huge golden angel. I
      > said, "Are you the angel of
      death?"  It expressed to me that it
      > was my oversoul, my Higher Self
      matrix, a super-ancient part
      > of ourselves.  Then I was taken to the
      Light.

      > Soon our science will quantify spirit.  Isn't that
      going to be
      > wonderful?  We are coming up with devices now that
      are
      > sensitive to subtle energy or spirit energy.  Physicists
      use
      > these atomic colliders to smash atoms to see what they are

      made of.  They have got it down to quarks and charm, and all

      that.  Well, one day they are going to come down to the little

      thing that holds it all together, and they are going to have to
      > call
      that ... God.

      > With atomic colliders they are not only seeing
      what is in
      > here, but they are creating particles.  Thank God most
      of them
      > are short-lived milliseconds and nanoseconds.  We are
      just
      > beginning to understand that we are creating too, as we go

      along.  As I saw forever, I came to a realm in which there is
      point where we pass all knowledge and begin creating the
      > next fractal,
      the next level.  We have that power to create as
      > we explore.
      And that is God expanding itself through us.

      > Since my return I
      have experienced the Light spontaneously,
      > and I have learned how to get
      to that space almost any time
      > in my meditation.  Each one of you
      can do this.  You do not
      > have to die to do this. It is within your
      equipment; you are
      > wired for it already.  The body is the most
      magnificent Light
      > being there is.  The body is a universe of
      incredible Light.
      > Spirit is not pushing us to dissolve this body. That
      is not what
      > is happening.  Stop trying to become God; God is
      becoming
      > you.  Here.
      >
      > The mind is like a child
      running around the universe,
      > demanding this and thinking it created the
      world.  But I ask
      > the mind:  "What did your mother have to do
      with this?"
      > That is the next level of spiritual awareness.  Oh! my
      mother!
      > All of a sudden you give up the ego, because you are not
      the
      > only soul in the universe.
      >
      > One of my questions to
      the Light was "What is Heaven?" I
      > was given a tour of all the heavens
      that have been created: the
      > Nirvanas, the Happy Hunting Grounds, all of
      them. I went