13 Cancer The Angels of Translation from Invisible Realms

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2002

      13 degrees Cancer

      The Angels of Translation from Invisible Realms

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Nimalon’

      Beloved,

      When communicating with invisible beings of other realms and spheres, a child of God requires the ability to translate in intellectual terms the information received. We teach and inspire this ability.

      Information from non-physical intelligences comes through feelings and symbols that are translated into ideas and then into words.

      The act of communication with unseen beings is best done in a state of meditation in which all four brainwave patterns are active and in conscious awareness.

      "Ask and ye shall receive."

      In the Delta brainwave state of pure being, the "presence" or beingness of another intelligence is perceived visually in the imagination when communication is requested.

      In the Theta brainwave state of deep inner thought, ideas from the being are received.

      In the Alpha brainwave state of feeling, feelings from the being are received.

      The Beta brainwave state of memory, language, linear thought and the five senses is where translation occurs into words. The ideas and feelings received from invisible being is translated according to sympathetic resonance with familiar memories and feelings.

      We inspire true remembrance, not only from present lifetime experiences, but also from previous and future ones for this purpose.

      It is important to remember that time only appears to be linear, just as two parallel lines appear to meet in the distance, but in reality they never touch. Time is actually circular and spiraling, creating tunnels into other dimensions.

      "In my Father’s house are many mansions."

      ‘N-I-M-A-L-O-N’

      N…We are attuned to supreme happiness and confer insight into the state of realization of any spirit or unseen being.

      *

      I…We reawaken any memory or ancient conscientiousness and sensitize you to the presence of unseen beings.

      *

      M…As masters of feelings, sensations, and vitality, we sensitize you to subtle emotionality.

      *

      A…We bring to bear the perceptiveness and wisdom of the enlightened mind to clairvoyantly attune to and understand and articulate unseen beings. We confer the wisdom of the language of symbols, the ancient language and the gifts and faculties of intellectual translation of ideas.

      *

      L…We confer discernment as to what is true morality and spiritualization of emotions, into synchronization with divine qualities.

      *

      O…We help mentor masters of metaphysics. We evoke successful, happy outcomes.

      *

      N…We teach healing power of cohesion. Cohesion is the power over "gait and movement of all beings, men and animals". Cohesion is created by emotional rhythms. By understanding these emotional rhythms, you understand the laws of attraction. ‘

      The cohesive powers of all embracing, unconditional love and happiness give infinite strength to the lines of communication and life force that form the Web of Life.

      The rhythmic pulsation of true unconditional love attracts whatever or whoever is desired. A strong magnetic bond of communication is established.

      True love desires the highest good of all concerned, and thus does supreme happiness grow.

      *

      MIRACLES

      The 23rd Day of the 28 Day Moon Cycle

      The Moon Angels of Infinite Power

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Liteviche’

      Beloved,

      As a child of God explores and strengthens their emotional body according to the angels of the first 22 stations of the Moon Sphere, we teach how to use feelings to attract miraculous results.

      ‘We inspire powerful words, made from wholebrain use of the letters of the ancient language, that generate feelings to calm the greatest storms, stop erupting volcanoes, and stop whole armies etc. We inspire this only in accordance with the highest good and with Divine Providence. Only very mature and ethical students come under our tutelage, so no harm comes to them or others by the misuse of such words of power. Misuse is anything that would oppose the legality of Divine Harmony and the Law of One.’

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name, and calling on our help, the following is gained:

      ‘L-I-T-E-V-I-Ch-E’

      L…The letter L represents the majesty and splendor of all the divine virtues taken together. In the realm of feelings, the mystery of emotional equilibrium in interacting with others is mastered by meditating on this letter. A person gains the ability to be filled with such high feelings that they actually become identical with all divine virtues.

      *

      I…The letter I represents the law of cause and effect. In the feelings, this virtue corresponds to the emotional matrix with all its functions. The emotional matrix is the connecting link between the material body and the emotions, which is also called the soul, and is the principle of life. The emotional matrix is kept alive by breathing, so mastering cause and effect in the emotional body means the mastering of breath.

      Meditating on the letter I, the virtue of cause and effect, reveals the secrets of breath. With this virtue any effect can be created.

      *

      T…The letter T represents high inspiration. In the feelings, high inspiration enables one to carry through miracles of magnetic attraction through attunement to the proper feelings needed in any situation.

      *

      E…The letter E represents the omnipresence of Divine Consciousness. In the feeling body, the letter E represents the control of the feelings of oneself and of other people.

      *

      V…The letter V when pronounced sharply is phonetically equivalent to the letter F. The letter F represents the legality and harmony of all visible worlds in the micro-and the macrocosm. In the feelings, this virtue makes one perceive and control the mysteries of the guadrapolar magnet, which are the four levels of will, intellect, feeling, and form. At the same time, it gives control over the elements, which correspond, to these four levels of consciousness. The understanding of all universal laws is attained by meditating on this letter.

      *

      I…The letter I is the law of cause and effect. In the feeling world this gives mastery over breath, and therefore mastery over life and death. If a person has died, by evoking the emotional matrix back into the body, breathing will resume. Likewise, by removing the emotional matrix, breathing will stop.

      *

      Ch…The sound of Ch represents the virtue of perfect purity and clarity. In the feeling body, the faculty of understanding and practically applying rhythm in the macro-and microcosm, [i.e. a person’s own body and the whole universe], is attained. This virtue also gives power over life and death in the feeling world. By applying rhythm one way, life is given, by applying it in the opposite way, life is withdrawn. This is the method that Christ used to make a tree wither within a few moments to demonstrate his power.

      *

      E…The letter E is the virtue of Omnipresence, the presence of Divine Consciousness in everything. When this virtue is felt in the emotions, not only is control over feelings in self and others gained, but also the ability to understand the language of all beings, and to see the past, present, and future.’

      ****

      We encourage everyone to meditate on the divine virtues which are represented by the letters of the alphabet in the way of the ancient language, and especially the letters of our name, with particular emphasis on feelings.

      As you grow in maturity, ethicalness, and harmlessness, we infuse you and any dangerous situation with such powerful feelings of these virtues, that in times of need, feats of miraculous power that words can hardly describe are successfully carried out.

      Call on us whenever infinite power is needed to restore emotional harmony on earth.

      On the 23rd day of every 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the earth with feelings of infinite power, so that people feel the strength to attract only the highest good of all concerned, which brings joy and harmony to earth.

      *

      ECSTASY

      Correction for Cosmic Moon 7 [Wed. June 3]

      Cosmic Moon 7 (7/3 Wednesday)

      13 CIMI (kee mee) Kin 26: White Cosmic World-Bridger

      Galactic Tone 13 (ox lahun):  Cosmic
      Universal Movement: Take Magic Flight. Transport.
      (cosmic gate. magnetic return)

      Creative Power Function: Endure Presence  Action: Transcend
      Joint: right ankle

      Earth Family:  Cardinal    Chakra: Vissudha (throat)
      Clan: Blood (right second toe)  Planet:  Saturn GK

      The Warrior, represented by the Green Turtle chooses to become one of the 144,000 and enters the Cube in the position of the Dragon. Memory.
      The daily Rinri Precept for this day is : Today is the best day, now is the best opportunity.

      Cube One: Memory
      "By my free will power of prophecy, I elect to be one of the 144,000--By my superconscious warrior dragon memory power I reclaim and redeem Baktun 7 and vow to release Earth from the prison of Babylon Planet."

      For a picture of today's Telektonon board, go to

      Kin 26: White Cosmic World-Bridger

      I endure in order to equalize
      Transcending opportunity
      I seal the store of death
      With the cosmic tone of presence
      I am guided by the power of heart

      Reading for today from The Telektonon of Pacal Votan
      Section
      Verses 32-37 : All is Number

      32. All is number. God is a number. God is in all.

      33. Child of the day of truth, listen: 20 is the number of totality. You have 20 fingers and toes because God has made you the totality of time. Thirteen is the number of God's cosmic wisdom, perfect in its power of unceasing change and circulation. Thirteen are the joints of your limbs and body. Seven is the difference between thirteen and 20. Seven is the erect spine of vigilance in which are met the 144,000 mystic fibers of the body's thirst for prophecy.

      34. 144,000 kin, 144,000 days, these are called a Baktun. Thirteen Baktuns, one perfect cycle to rehearse all thirteen star histories. Each Baktun, 20 generations, each generation 7200 kin. So it was that Bolon Ik ordained the sacred count of days, each day a sacred kin, each kin one of the elect, a turning in the twist of universal time, each kin ruled by the power of the nine, the power of the Nine Great Lords of Time.

      35. So began the sacred thirteen Baktun count, 3113 years before the birth of the second of the special messengers, the Apostle Jesus Christ, who sent to you a Book of Dark Prophecies, 22 sacred chapters in all, through his approved witness, John of Patmos.

      36. All this I know and declare to be true, for I am time's special witness to the day of truth, Pacal Votan , rehearser of the thirteen star histories, he who adds the 144,000 elect to the cubing of the cube, assuring not twelve Baktuns, but thirteen to be the number to bring on the day of truth, God's judgment of your power of remembrance!

      37. Children of the people of the dawn, in separating you from the people of the book, God meant you to be the reminder that wisdom is already perfect in your bodily form of time.

      Daily reading from The 260 Postulates of The Dynamics of the Law of Time and the Evolution of Time as Consciousness by Jose Arguelles, Ph.D.:

      Chapter 6: Fourth-Dimensional Human Tools for Development of Interdimensional
                    Telepathic Technologies

      6.13.  PAN is the advent of the planetary art spore and the hyperorganic evolution into the Psychozoic era. In the PAN-induced Pschozoic era, the evolutionary synthesis of crystal (32) and DNA (64), consciously regulated by the Law of Time (13:20), creates a noospherically unified field of planetary life, the sum of whose living interactions constitutes a planetary art spore: Timeship Earth 2013 transmuted into a stellar-galactic unit for the exchange, transformation, and communication of universal energy impulses.

      Dreamspell and Telektonon information courtesy of the Foundation for the Law of Time
      Official website for the World 13-Moon Calendar Change Peace Movement
      One Time One Earth One People

      These messages build on each other. The previous angel messages and instructions on the ancient language are found at the following sites:

      LANGUAGE OF COSMIC LOVE ~~~ A TO Z

      This site has the current updated messages archived according to Zodiac Groups,

      online community and email, and other features,

      including a Creations Gallery to showcase your creative talents.

      http://www.soleilamor.com/SiannasAngels/AngelMessages.htm

      This site also has the 28 days Angel Messages.

      *
      www.iamthebeloved.com

      Healing elixirs of the Masters, Angel Music and prints are available at this site.

      CONTACT DELORES AT THIS SITE FOR INFORMATION ON SOUND HEALING WORKSHOPS

      *

      [The angel messages are listed in alphabetical order according to purpose here. This site is due to be upgraded to the edited and expanded version of the angel messages soon.]

      *

      *

      can purchase these books online at :

      www.amaluxherbal.com
      *****

      Franz Bardon’s first book, "Frabato the Magician", gives background information to some of today’s political and economic situations. Be sure to read the additional material at the very back of the book. It will help explain why it is such a miracle of Divine Providence that we have this material available now.

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates wholebrain functioning, and information on emotional processing, please email spiritus@... Or go to http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/paradox.htm

      At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm you will find "The Twenty Eight Days",

      *
      homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Feel free to share these messages.

      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or Plain Text, email

      spiritus@...
      *
      Note: To those of you who archive these messages, be sure to replace [or add to] last years message each day with the current one as each message is being edited and expanded.

      Note: I am cutting back on the length of the footnotes in order to take up less space. I will publish the regular list of recommended sites and other information from time to time. They are always available by request.

      For Dove updates go to

      www.fourwinds10.com