Fw: Essence of Paradise 07.03.2002 [Focus]

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2002

      ESSENCE  of  PARADISE

      Love is the Purest Essence of our being.
      Life is an adventure in Paradise
      Enjoy It While You Can!

      Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala

      Word For Today: "FOCUS"

      1 a : a point at which rays (as of light, heat, or sound) converge or from which they diverge or appear to diverge;  specifically   : the point where the geometrical lines or their prolongations conforming to the rays diverging from or converging toward another point intersect and give rise to an image after reflection by a mirror or refraction by a lens or optical system  b : a point of convergence of a beam of particles (as electrons)
      2 a : FOCAL LENGTH  b : adjustment for distinct vision;  also   : the area that may be seen distinctly or resolved into a clear image  c : a state or condition permitting clear perception or understanding <tried to bring the issues into focus>  d : DIRECTION 6c
      3 : one of the fixed points that with the corresponding directrix defines a conic section
      4 : a localized area of disease or the chief site of a generalized disease or infection
      5 a : a center of activity, attraction, or attention <the focus of the meeting was drug
      abuse>  b : a point of concentration
      6 : the place of origin of an earthquake or moonquake
      7 : directed attention : EMPHASIS
        –focusless \-les\  adjective
        –in focus : having or giving the proper sharpness of outline due to good focusing
        –out of focus : not in focus

      SERENITY

      "Are there ways for gauging one's spiritual strength?"

      "Many."

      "Give us one."

      "Find out how often you become disturbed in the course of a single day."

      Anthony de Mello, S.J.

      MORSEL:

      Peace of mind is that mental condition in which you have accepted the worst.

      Lin Yutang

      v   v   v

      * This is made possible in part by Scott Reeves.

      Create A Beauty-Full Life, One Day At A Time!
      Love, Respect, Cherish and Support 'All' Life!
      Minister Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala

      Meditation for this 2002-07-03

      "You have not yet sufficiently experienced the powers of love. Say you are worried, annoyed or unhappy; well, instead of tormenting yourself or going around complaining and bothering everyone, stay still. Begin by breathing slowly, and then utter a word with love, make a gesture lovingly, send a thought with love, and you will begin to realize that what was fermenting and rotting within you is being pushed out and driven very far away. By calling upon love you open up a source within you and now that it has started to flow you must let it do its work and it will purify everything. All you have to do is open up your heart and activate love. But you must react straight away and not wait until you are completely submerged in annoyance or distress. Try it and you will wonder why you have never used this method before. People talk about love, laugh and play with love, instead of using it as the most effective means to find salvation."

      Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov

      PEACEFUL WARRIOR

      Let us insist on peace today turning our minds away from war. There is war in our hearts, minds, body organs and words because of the fast pace in which we live. Yet just for today, we will lay down our weapons, insisting that peace be the light and the way. Let us know today that we are Spiritual beings, programmed for peace and Love. Let us teach by example, demonstrating peace in everything we say and do. We will think in peace, speak in peace, knowing in our hearts that like will draw like. Let us know we are bound to become that which we study, so let us study peace and Love and truth. If we commit ourselves to just one day of peace it is bound to feel so good, we will want to do it again.

      Wars do not begin when one force is aggressive towards another. They begin when one force speaks aggression towards another. No act of aggression begins without a word. The word ignites the warrior mechanism in the mind and body. When we hear aggressive words, we are compelled to respond. When we speak aggressive words, we are advanced upon. A wise soldier knows never to draw his sword unless he is ready, able and willing to do battle. A fool draws his sword aimlessly and is prone to cut himself to death.

      I Am A Peaceful Warrior!
      My Tongue Is My Sword Of Power. I Use It Wisely!

      Iyanla Vanzant
      Copyright © 1993

      NATIVE PROVERBS

      It is no longer good enough to cry peace, we must act peace,
      live peace and live in peace.

      (Shenandoah)

      \

      AFFIRMATION

      Each Day Is The First Day Of The Rest Of My Life.
      I Do Only That Which Brings Me More Light!

      Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala
      Copyright © 2002

      Peace, Love, and Light To All of Creation!
      Create A Beauty-Full and Prosperous Life,
      One Day At A Time!

      ESSENCE OF PARADISE (formerly know as LIGHT WORKERS UNITE!) is never sent unsolicited, it is only sent to e-mail addresses that were requested to be added to our mailing list by someone. If you are receiving it in error someone is either forwarding it to you or requested a subscription for your e-mail address. To be removed from this list please send a return e-mail with REMOVE in the Subject box. To be added to the mailing list please send a return e-mail with SUBSCRIBE in the Subject box.

                                                                                                                             PEACE, LOVE AND LIGHT!

      All Outgoing E-mail Is Certified Virus Free
      E-mails are checked by Norton AntiVirus

      Norton SystemWorks 2002
      © 1995-2002 Symantec Corporation

    • crystalpyramid@snafu.de
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2002
        I thought of creating these alphabet sound files and an explanatory text since Franz Bardon's original work about the angel groups and the letters associated with them is written in and based upon the German language and alphabet and it should be easier to work with these letters with some relevant background (for those who don't have it already, of course).

        Beginning tomorrow, all these files are also ready for download in zipped format from my webspace at http://home.snafu.de/ulla/paradisenow.net (three zipped wav files together with the text regarding the pronunciation of the letters (which Polly already posted). You'll also find there some helpful hints regarding downloading for those who may need them (I did originally!).

        The fastest way to download all the files in one go is by just downloading "alphabetall.zip" which, true to its name, contains all these files (alphabetall.zip is available immediately).

        Please feel free to ask any additional questions you may have!
        (You'll all speak with a German accent in no time! ;-)

        Ulla
      • luvpotion121
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 5, 2002
          Thanks Ulla !!!