22nd Day of Lunar Cycle [Correction]

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2002

       Correction:Today is the 22nd day of the lunar Cycle [instead of the 12th as sent out with today's message.

      The Moon Angels of Space and Time
      Angels of ‘R-I-V-A-T-I-M’

      22nd Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      We help the children of God travel through
      space and time with special emphasis on FEELING.
      This has been known as transmigration.

      Here is a useful exercise for this:

      Lay down and relax.

      Breathe very deeply and slowly and VIVIDLY
      imagine that you feel your body growing
      3 inches longer out of the bottom of your feet.

      Then imagine that it is also growing
      3 inches taller through the top of your head.

      Take your time.
      FEEL this.

      ~~~

      Now in your imagination extend your body's growth
      to a foot out of the bottom of your feet and
      a foot out of the top of your head.

      Do this several times, practicing bringing yourself
      back to normal size and then growing
      back quickly to the bigger size.

      Pay attention to the reality of the FEELING of it.

      ~~~

      Now puff yourself up like a balloon,
      extending your body about 18 inches in all directions.

      Feel yourself rising up like a balloon through
      the roof and out over the top of the building.

      ~~~

      Over the roof, image that the light is very bright.

      Practice zooming around over the surrounding countryside.

      When you are ready, come back
      over the rooftop and make it even brighter.

      ~~~

      Now ask your imagination to travel into the future
      to the time when you are COMPLETELY ENLIGHTENED.

      Take your time and meet your
      enlightened self, your Christ Self.

      Even if this is a few weeks or months or a few
      lifetimes in the future, it doesn't matter, you go immediately
      to that time in the future when you are Christ Conscious.

      ~~~

      As you meet your Christ Conscious SELF,
      ask your Christ Self to travel back with
      you in time to this present.

      ~~~

      Ask your Christ Self to heal you in the present time
      on an on-going basis, and in the past from this lifetime's
      conception all the way into the present.

      You may ask the Christ Self for healing of all lifetimes,
      for another child of God, or for healing of any situation.

      ~~~

      Use this technique to travel anywhere and use
      the Law of One for your own and other's protection.

      ***

      When you meditate on the divine virtues associated with the letters
      in our name, and call on our assistance, the following is gained:

      ‘R-I-V-A-T-I-M

      We awaken ingenuity that manifests in a number of mystical abilities.
      ---------

      We teach the "as above, so below" and all laws of analogy,
      in order to empower you to perform the greatest
      miracles and become a master of metaphysics.
      ---------

      We confer on you the ability to understand and use
      the power of the quadrapolar magnet, which is the wise
      use of will, intellect, feeling, and sensation.
      ---------

      We encourage you to FEEL the divine virtue of
      wisdom and enlightenment. These feelings lead to
      clairvoyance, clairaudience, and the ability to levitate,
      the understanding of all languages, and control the spirits of the air.
      ---------

      We attune you to high inspiration, and the ability
      to enter a timeless and spaceless state of trance,
      in which you become one with Divine Mind.
      ---------

      We teach you to control your feelings completely,
      and to give them strength and attunement to the qualities
      of the divine virtues. We teach you to master and feel
      the concepts of shape, measure, number, and weight.
      ---------

      We teach you to become masters of transformation.’
      ---------

      *****

      The musical notes forming the melody of our name are:
      C ~ G ~ G ~ G ~ F ~ G ~ D.

      In the workshop of Divine Emanation,
      the children of God travel in their imaginations
      and feelings; through time and space.

      Because FEELING is the precursor of change in the physical,
      when the FEELING of traveling is strong enough, even the
      physical body can travel effortlessly through time and space.

      "All that I do ye shall do and more."

      On the 22nd day of every 28-Day Moon Cycle we encourage
      the children of God to experience in meditation the expansion
      of feeling and awareness into many mansions of Divine Creation.

      *** ECSTASY ***

      Return to Lovingpurelove Home Page

      Return to Angels of the Moon Files

      Original Document: 8 November 2001