Fw: ThreeMagicWords

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2002

      AffirmationMeditationTen

      My body is a manifestation of my knowledge of myself, and my true
      self is spirit, is consciousness only, and is invisible.  Other people
      see me not; they see but my body.  It is only I who know myself, and
      this knowledge returns to me in my health and the things of my life.
      Therefore I affirm that my spirit is perfect, that I am one with the
      great Self of the universe.  The energy of this great Self permeates
      my being, cleanses me of all impurities, restores every function of
      my body to harmony.  There is perfect elimination, perfect
      assimilation.  My entire being is spiritual, and my body is quickened
      into new life with the perception of this great truth.

      I surrender myself to the wisdom and guidance of Universal
      Subconscious Mind.  I become one with the purpose of God, and this
      mighty purpose animates my body, projects into every aspect of my
      life.  There is no obstruction, no barrier, no limitation in my mind.
      I see only peace, power, vigour, and plenty.  I open my heart to
      love, and love pours through every atom and pore of my body,
      energising, moulding, coordinating.

      By healing my mind of limitation and lack and negative thinking, I
      automatically heal my body.  At the centre of my being I perceive
      limitless, deathless, ageless spirit, perfect in beauty, perfect in
      function; this spirit becomes manifest in my body and in my affairs.
      When I am faced with apparent confusion, I surrender it, give over
      each of my problems and worries to that which has the perfect
      solution and in which there is absolute clarity.  I take my thoughts
      from the limitless reaches of Universal Subconscious Mind, never from
      the world around me.  I do not think responsively, I think
      originally; I do not react, I act. I am never a victim of
      circumstances, for each thing of my life proceeds out of my thoughts,
      which moves always in accord with God.

      by U S Andersen, from his book 'Three Magic Words' (((You Are God !)))