Re: 11 Cancer The Angels of Mystical Initiation

  • shaimrksp
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
      What language does the names of the Angels come from?

      --- In lovingpurelove@y..., "Spiritus Sanctus" <spiritus@m...> wrote:
      > Cloudeight Stationery, "Height Of Freedom" featuring the art of
      Randy McGovern and music by Bill Sandy
      > 11 degrees Cancer
      >
      > The Angels of Mystical Initiation
      >
      > Also known as
      >

      > The Angels of 'Horomor'
      >

      > Beloved,
      >

      > At the appropriate time in the cycles, rhythms and vibrations of
      each child of God, an initiation from the Universe into higher
      consciousness is in order.

      > Mystical initiations on the earth of this type are governed by us.
      >

      > We teach the children of God all mysteries of wisdom from the point
      of view of the universe.

      > " As above, so below. "
      >

      > Change in consciousness occurs both ways, from the large to the
      small and from the small to the large, or, in other words, from the
      macrocosm to the microcosm and from the microcosm to the macrocosm.

      > Initiation works both ways, from the inner to the outer and from
      the outer to the inner.

      > In doing the meditations of the ancient language, in which the
      attention is placed in the solar plexus and the physical body is
      imagined as a vast universe swirling all around one,

      > a child of God uses meditation to create changes in their own body,
      feelings, mind and will. Through the law of correspondences the
      larger universe is likewise changed on these four levels.

      > In the mystical initiations that we inspire and protect, however,
      the opposite dynamic occurs. The vast macrocosmic universe creates
      changes in the smaller microcosm of the individual.

      > This is usually done through an enlightened teacher, who may or may
      not be in physical embodiment. This teacher is guided by Divine
      Providence to perform the initiation through power of meditation. He
      or she wills and feels the transference of higher consciousness onto
      the student, through cognition brought about by Love Divine, using
      whatever divine virtues and means that inner guidance prompts.

      > "Ask and ye shall receive."
      >

      > When a child of God goes through an initiation, the powerful
      FEELINGS of Universal Awareness are transferred into the feelings of
      the initiate. The initiate's physical body is changed through
      transferance of strong feelings because the chemical output of the
      glandular system reacts to strong feeling.

      > Whenever a child of God continues to seek the alignment of their
      feelings with the Will of Divine Providence, their development
      proceeds until they attract a mystical intiation. Divine Providence
      Itself ordains that a mystical initiation into higher consciousness
      be given. This mystical initiation then encodes powerful changes on
      the levels of will, intellect, feeling, and form.

      > By meditating on the divine virtues represented by the letters of
      our name, it is possible to understand how mystical initiations are
      conferred.

      > 'H-O-R-O-M-O-R
      >

      > H.We teach the power of the word, the ancient language known as
      Quaballah, and intitiate seekers into how to translate and use the
      work of divine Providence to fully understand symbols and use the
      ancient language.

      > [The virtue of the Power of the Word.]
      >
      > *
      >
      > O.We evoke happy, successful situations in the physical world and
      we empower metaphysical masters.

      > [The virtue of Divine Justice and Harmony.]
      >
      > *
      >
      > R.We command impeccable service. In exchange we confer highly
      astute discernment , ingenuity, and expand the mind to grasp and
      apply this information quickly and easily.

      > [The virtue of freedom and independence, of following inner
      guidance.]

      > *
      >
      > O.We help develop high powers of judgment and initiate seekers to
      use the ancient language to manifest any emotional outcome and turn
      or twist of fate.

      > [The virtue of Divine Justice and Harmony.]
      >
      > *
      >
      > M.As masters of the porcessing of emotions, we understand the
      change process.

      > O.Through cognition brought about by love divine, all forms and
      systems of transformation are mastered.

      > [Umlaut O, OE, the divine virtue of cognition brought about by love
      divine.]

      > *
      >
      > R.We empower our students to acquire deep inner guidance and a
      number of magical powers.'

      > The musical notes of the letters of our name are A, C, C, C, D, C,
      and C.

      > *
      >

      > MIRACLES
      >

      > The 21st day of the 28 day Moon Cycle
      >
      > The Moon Angels of Invincibility
      >
      > Also known as
      >

      > The Moon Angels of ' Etamrezh'
      >

      > Beloved,
      >

      > Emotion is the precursor of materialization.
      >

      > After completing the stations of the first 20 days of the 28-Day
      Moon Cycle, a child of God is ready to feel invincible, standing on
      the rock of Oneness with the Divine.

      > By combining STRONGLY EMOTIONAL meditation of the divine virtues,
      with evocation of our assistance, a child of God ' becomes strong and
      resistant against any visible and invisible enemy, against any kind
      of influence by elements. He or she becomes magically taboo. No
      person on earth is able to assail or do harm to a chid of God who
      enjoys, and works under, the protection and guidance of the Moon
      Angels of Etarezh.'

      > ' A person is safe from any persecution or magical assault. He or
      she can endure the greatest possible heat, of going through the
      greatest fire, without a single hair being burned. By following
      special methods revealed by us, a person can make their body as hard
      as a diamond.they become masters over life and death.'

      > These skills are second nature when strong emotional meditation on
      the divine virtues has been perfected and made a natural part of the
      psyche.

      > Here are some suggestions for this initiation:
      >

      > Practice meditating on the FEELING OF INVINCIBILITY. Do this
      frequently so that if an emergency ever comes up, you can immediately
      snap into this feeling with great power and focus. The feeling of
      invincibility is acquired in great depth by identifying with the
      divine virtues in the ancient language.

      > *
      >
      > Each time you meditate on any of the letters, pay particular
      attention to the FEELING OF THE VIRTUE.

      > For instance, if you are meditating on the letter A, which is the
      divine virtue of wisdom and enlightenment: after attuning to the
      intent of divine wisdom and grasping the intellectual meaning of
      enlightenment and the purity of all original ideas, then FEEL
      ELOQUENCE AND POETIC AND MUSICAL TALENT, which is the feeling of
      wisdom and enlightenment. FEEL LIGHTNESS, so that you feel as if you
      can levitate, which is the feeling of the air element. Air is the
      element of wisdom and enlightenment. FEEL CLAIRAUDIENCE AND
      CLAIRVOYANCE, which is the feeling of wisdom and enlightenment. In
      addition to this, imagine the light blue color and the sensation of
      ease and hear the note of G. The human brain is designed to do this,
      and it is in doing this that wholebrain thinking is strengthened.

      > *
      >
      > The stronger that YOU FEEL divine virtues, the better. The key is
      FEELING so strongly that the feeling of the divine virtue supplants
      all other feelings.

      > The feeling of divine virtues should be so strong, that you are not
      aware of feeling anything else. When you come to the point that you
      can "snap" into THE FEELING of each of the divine virtues in this
      way, you are on your way to fulfilling the initiation of
      invincibility. FEELING is magnetic. FEELING attracts into physical
      reality whatever qualities it is emitting. This is the source and
      cause of miracles. As has been demonstrated by spiritual masters
      throughout time and history, the physical body reactes INSTANTLY to
      strong coherant feeling. The experience of firewalking is one of the
      better known examples of this.

      > *
      >
      > We guide you to the correct DIVINE VIRTUES to feel in any situation.
      >
      > In this way, as you will see through experience, invincibility is
      manifested in your life.

      > We inspire you to meditate on the feeling of SUPREME HAPPINESS, the
      letter N.

      > This virtue of SUPREME HAPPINESS is of the water element, so FEEL
      REFRESHING COOLNESS, visualize a deep red color coming from the
      liver, hear the note of A, and feel the drive for self-preservation
      and absolute freedom and independence.

      > The FEELING of this divine virtue gives you absolute command over
      all beings upon or around the earth.

      > The physical body knows how to protect itself. It knows how to walk
      on water, to be impermeable to fire, to be impermeable to puncture,
      and to protect itself in any and all situations. All it needs is the
      FEELING that it is invincible, in order to do this.

      > Filled with THE FEELING OF SUPREME HAPPINESS, the physical body
      does whatever it has to do to protect itself so that this feeling is
      maintained. It does so effortlessly, just as it breathes, pumps
      blood, and performs all other bodily functions.

      > REMEMBER THAT THE PHYSICAL BODY IS MADE IN THE IMAGE AND LIKENESS
      OF GOD. It has all of the attributes and abilities of God. "As above,
      so below."

      > *
      >
      > Never knowingly put yourself in harm's way unless strongly guided
      by inner guidance on the path of service. Use these abilities when
      danger is present.

      > By cultivating a strong emotional euphoric FEELING OF SUPREME
      HAPPINESS as a general daily attunement, dangers are NOT ATTRACTED to
      you.

      > *
      >
      > By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of
      our name, and calling on our help, the following is gained:

      > 'E-T-A-R-E-Z-H
      >

      > E.We reveal how to apply profound mysteries of materialization and
      de-materialization to become invisable.

      > *
      >
      > T.We help you awaken intuition, inspiration, and remarkable
      inventive abilities.

      > *
      >
      > A.We help you feel the feelings of wisdom and enlightenment, so
      that you have clairvoyance, clairaudience, and the gift of levitation.

      > *
      >
      > R.We awaken ingenuity, an eminent mind, and a sense of deep
      humility and sacredness.

      > *
      >
      > E.We attune you to the most subtle secrets of Universal
      Consciousness and intuition.

      > *
      >
      > Z.We awaken memories of knowledge gained in previous lifetimes.
      >
      > *
      >
      > H.We help you understand and FEEL the divine virtues described in
      the ancient language so that complete mastery over everything,
      including the physical body, is attained.'

      > ***
      >

      > *
      >
      > "With faith of a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say to the
      mountain "Be ye removed unto the sea" and it shall be done."

      > "All that I do ye shall do and more."
      >

      > On the 21st day of every 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the feelings of
      earth with invincibility, so that only that which is the highest good
      of all concerned is attracted into material expression.

      > *
      >

      > ECSTASY
      >

      > These messages build on each other. The previous angel messages and
      instructions on the ancient language are found at the following sites:

      > LANGUAGE OF COSMIC LOVE ~~~ A TO Z
      >
      > This site has the current updated messages archived according to
      Zodiac Groups,

      > online community and email, and other features,
      >
      > including a Creations Gallery to showcase your creative talents.
      >
      > http://www.soleilamor.com/SiannasAngels/AngelMessages.htm
      >
      > This site also has the 28 days Angel Messages.
      > *
      > www.iamthebeloved.com
      >
      > Healing elixirs of the Masters, Angel Music and prints are
      available at this site.

      > CONTACT DELORES AT THIS SITE FOR INFORMATION ON SOUND HEALING
      WORKSHOPS

      > *
      > http://members.yournet.com/SASHA/INDEX-1.html
      > [The angel messages are listed in alphabetical order according to
      purpose here. This site is due to be upgraded to the edited and
      expanded version of the angel messages soon.]

      > *
      > http://www.delphi.com/Mayann1/messages/?msg=602.1
      >
      > *
      >
      > *Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks
      are quoted
      > or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon, [The Practice of
      Magical
      > Evocation ISBN 3-921338-02-6 and The Key to the True Quaballah, ISBN
      > 3-921338-13-4]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W.
      Germany. These
      > books have detailed information on the meanings of the letters on
      all four
      > levels of will, mind, feeling, and form, and all of the beings of
      the
      > zodiac. For serious study of the ancient language and easy
      reference, you
      > can purchase these books online at :
      > www.amaluxherbal.com
      > *****
      >
      > Franz Bardon's first book, "Frabato the Magician", gives background
      information to some of today's political and economic situations. Be
      sure to read the additional material at the very back of the book. It
      will help explain why it is such a miracle of Divine Providence that
      we have this material available now.

      > For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates
      wholebrain functioning, and information on emotional processing,
      please email spiritus@m... Or go to
      http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/paradox.htm

      > At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm
      you will find "The Twenty Eight Days",

      Text, email spiritus@m...
      > *
      > Note: To those of you who archive these messages, be sure to
      replace [or add to] last years message each day with the current one
      as each message is being edited and expanded.

      > Note: I am cutting back on the length of the footnotes in order to
      take up less space. I will publish the regular list of recommended
      sites and other information from time to time. They are always
      available by request.

      > For Dove updates go to www.fourwinds10.com
    • shaimrksp
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
        Please disregarn my previous post. I read furhter down and found the
        answer to the question. Thanks.