11 Cancer The Angels of Mystical Initiation

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
      Cloudeight Stationery, "Height Of Freedom" featuring the art of Randy McGovern and music by Bill Sandy

      11 degrees Cancer

      The Angels of Mystical Initiation

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Horomor’

      Beloved,

      At the appropriate time in the cycles, rhythms and vibrations of each child of God, an initiation from the Universe into higher consciousness is in order.

      Mystical initiations on the earth of this type are governed by us.

      We teach the children of God all mysteries of wisdom from the point of view of the universe.

      " As above, so below. "

      Change in consciousness occurs both ways, from the large to the small and from the small to the large, or, in other words, from the macrocosm to the microcosm and from the microcosm to the macrocosm.

      Initiation works both ways, from the inner to the outer and from the outer to the inner.

      In doing the meditations of the ancient language, in which the attention is placed in the solar plexus and the physical body is imagined as a vast universe swirling all around one,

      a child of God uses meditation to create changes in their own body, feelings, mind and will. Through the law of correspondences the larger universe is likewise changed on these four levels.

      In the mystical initiations that we inspire and protect, however, the opposite dynamic occurs. The vast macrocosmic universe creates changes in the smaller microcosm of the individual.

      This is usually done through an enlightened teacher, who may or may not be in physical embodiment. This teacher is guided by Divine Providence to perform the initiation through power of meditation. He or she wills and feels the transference of higher consciousness onto the student, through cognition brought about by Love Divine, using whatever divine virtues and means that inner guidance prompts.

      "Ask and ye shall receive."

      When a child of God goes through an initiation, the powerful FEELINGS of Universal Awareness are transferred into the feelings of the initiate. The initiate’s physical body is changed through transferance of strong feelings because the chemical output of the glandular system reacts to strong feeling.

      Whenever a child of God continues to seek the alignment of their feelings with the Will of Divine Providence, their development proceeds until they attract a mystical intiation. Divine Providence Itself ordains that a mystical initiation into higher consciousness be given. This mystical initiation then encodes powerful changes on the levels of will, intellect, feeling, and form.

      By meditating on the divine virtues represented by the letters of our name, it is possible to understand how mystical initiations are conferred.

      ‘H-O-R-O-M-O-R

      H…We teach the power of the word, the ancient language known as Quaballah, and intitiate seekers into how to translate and use the work of divine Providence to fully understand symbols and use the ancient language.

      [The virtue of the Power of the Word.]

      *

      O…We evoke happy, successful situations in the physical world and we empower metaphysical masters.

      [The virtue of Divine Justice and Harmony.]

      *

      R…We command impeccable service. In exchange we confer highly astute discernment , ingenuity, and expand the mind to grasp and apply this information quickly and easily.

      [The virtue of freedom and independence, of following inner guidance.]

      *

      O…We help develop high powers of judgment and initiate seekers to use the ancient language to manifest any emotional outcome and turn or twist of fate.

      [The virtue of Divine Justice and Harmony.]

      *

      M…As masters of the porcessing of emotions, we understand the change process.

      O…Through cognition brought about by love divine, all forms and systems of transformation are mastered.

      [Umlaut O, OE, the divine virtue of cognition brought about by love divine.]

      *

      R…We empower our students to acquire deep inner guidance and a number of magical powers.’

      The musical notes of the letters of our name are A, C, C, C, D, C, and C.

      *

      MIRACLES

      The 21st day of the 28 day Moon Cycle

      The Moon Angels of

      Invincibility

      Also known as

      The Moon Angels of ‘ Etamrezh’

      Beloved,

      Emotion is the precursor of materialization.

      After completing the stations of the first 20 days of the 28-Day Moon Cycle, a child of God is ready to feel invincible, standing on the rock of Oneness with the Divine.

      By combining STRONGLY EMOTIONAL meditation of the divine virtues, with evocation of our assistance, a child of God ‘ becomes strong and resistant against any visible and invisible enemy, against any kind of influence by elements. He or she becomes magically taboo. No person on earth is able to assail or do harm to a chid of God who enjoys, and works under, the protection and guidance of the Moon Angels of Etarezh.’

      ‘ A person is safe from any persecution or magical assault. He or she can endure the greatest possible heat, of going through the greatest fire, without a single hair being burned. By following special methods revealed by us, a person can make their body as hard as a diamond…they become masters over life and death.’

      These skills are second nature when strong emotional meditation on the divine virtues has been perfected and made a natural part of the psyche.

      Here are some suggestions for this initiation:

      Practice meditating on the FEELING OF INVINCIBILITY. Do this frequently so that if an emergency ever comes up, you can immediately snap into this feeling with great power and focus. The feeling of invincibility is acquired in great depth by identifying with the divine virtues in the ancient language.

      *

      Each time you meditate on any of the letters, pay particular attention to the FEELING OF THE VIRTUE.

      For instance, if you are meditating on the letter A, which is the divine virtue of wisdom and enlightenment: after attuning to the intent of divine wisdom and grasping the intellectual meaning of enlightenment and the purity of all original ideas, then FEEL ELOQUENCE AND POETIC AND MUSICAL TALENT, which is the feeling of wisdom and enlightenment. FEEL LIGHTNESS, so that you feel as if you can levitate, which is the feeling of the air element. Air is the element of wisdom and enlightenment. FEEL CLAIRAUDIENCE AND CLAIRVOYANCE, which is the feeling of wisdom and enlightenment. In addition to this, imagine the light blue color and the sensation of ease and hear the note of G. The human brain is designed to do this, and it is in doing this that wholebrain thinking is strengthened.

      *

      The stronger that YOU FEEL divine virtues, the better. The key is FEELING so strongly that the feeling of the divine virtue supplants all other feelings.

      The feeling of divine virtues should be so strong, that you are not aware of feeling anything else. When you come to the point that you can "snap" into THE FEELING of each of the divine virtues in this way, you are on your way to fulfilling the initiation of invincibility. FEELING is magnetic. FEELING attracts into physical reality whatever qualities it is emitting. This is the source and cause of miracles. As has been demonstrated by spiritual masters throughout time and history, the physical body reactes INSTANTLY to strong coherant feeling. The experience of firewalking is one of the better known examples of this.

      *

      We guide you to the correct DIVINE VIRTUES to feel in any situation.

      In this way, as you will see through experience, invincibility is manifested in your life.

      We inspire you to meditate on the feeling of SUPREME HAPPINESS, the letter N.

      This virtue of SUPREME HAPPINESS is of the water element, so FEEL REFRESHING COOLNESS, visualize a deep red color coming from the liver, hear the note of A, and feel the drive for self-preservation and absolute freedom and independence.

      The FEELING of this divine virtue gives you absolute command over all beings upon or around the earth.

      The physical body knows how to protect itself. It knows how to walk on water, to be impermeable to fire, to be impermeable to puncture, and to protect itself in any and all situations. All it needs is the FEELING that it is invincible, in order to do this.

      Filled with THE FEELING OF SUPREME HAPPINESS, the physical body does whatever it has to do to protect itself so that this feeling is maintained. It does so effortlessly, just as it breathes, pumps blood, and performs all other bodily functions.

      REMEMBER THAT THE PHYSICAL BODY IS MADE IN THE IMAGE AND LIKENESS OF GOD. It has all of the attributes and abilities of God. "As above, so below."

      *

      Never knowingly put yourself in harm’s way unless strongly guided by inner guidance on the path of service. Use these abilities when danger is present.

      By cultivating a strong emotional euphoric FEELING OF SUPREME HAPPINESS as a general daily attunement, dangers are NOT ATTRACTED to you.

      *

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name, and calling on our help, the following is gained:

      ‘E-T-A-R-E-Z-H

      E…We reveal how to apply profound mysteries of materialization and de-materialization to become invisable.

      *

      T…We help you awaken intuition, inspiration, and remarkable inventive abilities.

      *

      A…We help you feel the feelings of wisdom and enlightenment, so that you have clairvoyance, clairaudience, and the gift of levitation.

      *

      R…We awaken ingenuity, an eminent mind, and a sense of deep humility and sacredness.

      *

      E…We attune you to the most subtle secrets of Universal Consciousness and intuition.

      *

      Z…We awaken memories of knowledge gained in previous lifetimes.

      *

      H…We help you understand and FEEL the divine virtues described in the ancient language so that complete mastery over everything, including the physical body, is attained.’

      ***

      *

      "With faith of a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say to the mountain "Be ye removed unto the sea" and it shall be done."

      "All that I do ye shall do and more."

      On the 21st day of every 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the feelings of earth with invincibility, so that only that which is the highest good of all concerned is attracted into material expression.

      *

      ECSTASY

      These messages build on each other. The previous angel messages and instructions on the ancient language are found at the following sites:

      LANGUAGE OF COSMIC LOVE ~~~ A TO Z

      This site has the current updated messages archived according to Zodiac Groups,

      online community and email, and other features,

      including a Creations Gallery to showcase your creative talents.

      http://www.soleilamor.com/SiannasAngels/AngelMessages.htm

      This site also has the 28 days Angel Messages.

      *
      www.iamthebeloved.com

      Healing elixirs of the Masters, Angel Music and prints are available at this site.

      CONTACT DELORES AT THIS SITE FOR INFORMATION ON SOUND HEALING WORKSHOPS

      *

      [The angel messages are listed in alphabetical order according to purpose here. This site is due to be upgraded to the edited and expanded version of the angel messages soon.]

      *

      *

      can purchase these books online at :

      www.amaluxherbal.com
      *****

      Franz Bardon’s first book, "Frabato the Magician", gives background information to some of today’s political and economic situations. Be sure to read the additional material at the very back of the book. It will help explain why it is such a miracle of Divine Providence that we have this material available now.

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates wholebrain functioning, and information on emotional processing, please email spiritus@... Or go to http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/paradox.htm

      At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm you will find "The Twenty Eight Days",

      *
      homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Feel free to share these messages.

      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or Plain Text, email

      spiritus@...
      *
      Note: To those of you who archive these messages, be sure to replace [or add to] last years message each day with the current one as each message is being edited and expanded.

      Note: I am cutting back on the length of the footnotes in order to take up less space. I will publish the regular list of recommended sites and other information from time to time. They are always available by request.

      For Dove updates go to

      www.fourwinds10.com

    • shaimrksp
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
        What language does the names of the Angels come from?

        --- In lovingpurelove@y..., "Spiritus Sanctus" <spiritus@m...> wrote:
> [...]
        >
        > This site also has the 28 days Angel Messages.
        > *
        > www.iamthebeloved.com
        >
        > Healing elixirs of the Masters, Angel Music and prints are
        available at this site.

        > CONTACT DELORES AT THIS SITE FOR INFORMATION ON SOUND HEALING
        WORKSHOPS

        > *
        > http://members.yournet.com/SASHA/INDEX-1.html
        > [The angel messages are listed in alphabetical order according to
        purpose here. This site is due to be upgraded to the edited and
        expanded version of the angel messages soon.]

        > *
        > http://www.delphi.com/Mayann1/messages/?msg=602.1
        >
        > *
        >
        > *Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks
        are quoted
        > or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon, [The Practice of
        Magical
        > Evocation ISBN 3-921338-02-6 and The Key to the True Quaballah, ISBN
        > 3-921338-13-4]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W.
        Germany. These

        please email spiritus@m... Or go to

        Text, email spiritus@m...

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
          Please disregarn my previous post. I read furhter down and found the
          answer to the question. Thanks.