Re: [lovingpurelove] Fw: Affirmation

  • Susan Manning
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
      Polly,
      Is this from "Three Magic Words" by U.S. Anderson? It's such a great book and I seem to remember this as the meditation after the first chapter.
      Susan

      >>> pmenendez@... 06/30/02 04:39PM >>>
      A gracious welcome to Shai and all new members.
      Just receiving this marvelous affirmation via email,
      I turn to our group to share with all of you.

      Blessings in the Spirit of God's Pure Ever-Presence
      Polly

      =======

      Affirmation/Meditation

      I know that I am pure spirit, that I always have been, and always
      will be. The is inside me a place of confidence and quietness and
      security where all things are known and understood. This is the
      Universal Mind, God, of which I am a part and which responds to me as
      I ask of it. This universal mind knows the answer to all of my
      problems, and even now the answers are speeding their way to me. I
      needn't struggle for them; I needn't worry or strive for them. I
      give my problems to the great mind of God; I let go of them,
      confident that the correct answers will return to me when they are
      needed. Through the great law of attraction, everything in life that
      I need for my work and fulfillment will come to me. It is not
      necessary that I strain about this, only believe. For in the
      strength of my belief, my faith will make it so.

      I see the hand of divine intelligence all about me, in the flower,
      the tree, the brook, the meadow. I know that the intelligence that
      created all these things is in me and around me and that I can call
      upon it for my slightest need. I know that my body is a
      manifestation of pure spirit and that spirit is perfect; therefore my
      body is perfect also. I enjoy life, for each day brings a constant
      demonstration of the power and wonder of the universe and myself. I
      am confident. I am serene. I am sure. No matter what obstacle or
      undesirable circumstance crosses my path, I refuse to accept it, for
      it is nothing but illusion. There can be no obstacle or undesirable
      circumstance to the mind of God, which is in me, and around me, and
      serves me now.
    • shaimrksp
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
        Thank your for this affirmation. I needed this reminder to surrender
        to my higher power.

        Much love,
        Shai