9 Cancer The Angels of Occult Faculties

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2002
      Cloudeight Email Stationery, "Flights Of Fancy: The Art of Penny Parker" music composed by Bill Sandy, Selection title "Fairy Tale"

      9 degrees Cancer

      The Angels of Occult Faculties

      Also known as

      The Angels of ’Oramos’

      Beloved,

      We teach the children of God how to follow in the footsteps of the masters by making use of the gifts of the spirit.

      "All that I do ye shall do and more."

      Being made in God’s image, mankind was intended to manifest fully in the likeness of God. This includes having Divine Consciousness and Divine faculties. These faculties include clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairfeeling, psychometry, and the like. They also include command and dominion over spirits of every level.

      "Powerful feelings attract powerfully."

      The energy of FEELING attracts specific results through magnetic resonance.

      Whenever a person wishes to obtain information through mystical faculties, the attention is placed on the desired person, information, or object. Strong WILL to hear, see, and feel the essence of that person or object then turns into strength of receptive feeling, as electric turns into magnetic, information is ATTRACTED into the feelings and into consciousness.

      Visual images come into the visual imagination, sounds come into the imagination, and sensations and feelings also come into the imagination. The key is to TRUST the information as it comes into the mind’s eye, hearing, and feeling. The intensity of focus and feeling determines the intensity of results.

      If a child of God has unresolved and unconscious emotional traumas within their body tissues and in their subconscious mind, with their correlative negative beliefs and concepts, these may intrude into the imagination during times of receptivity.

      Instead of getting pure information from the object of attention, the intrusion of these unresolved emotional feelings and beliefs may contaminate the accuracy of the incoming information. In this case, it is important to embark upon an on-going course of emotional healing and resolution of past traumas and emotional wounding to correct this.

      We help each child of God to bring their feelings into alignment with the principle of Divine Justice and Harmony, so that only that which is the highest good of all concerned is desired and therefore attracted .

      "As you sow, so shall you reap."

      Understanding of the dynamics of the Unified Field teaches each child of God to use careful adherance to inner guidance and wisdom in using the gifts of magnetic attraction. It is in this way that heaven and earth are made one.

      "O-R-A-M-O-S

      O…We impart unity with the divine virtue of Justice,

      *

      R…and the ability to freely follow inner guidance impeccably, in complete harmony with Divine Consciousness.

      *

      A…We help the children of God to understand and use gifts of clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience and the like.

      *

      M…We teach how to feel strongly, so that great magnetic attraction is generated to produce any desired effect.

      *

      O…We teach how to create any feeling in a way that is all powerful and unimpeachably in tune with Divine Providence.

      *

      S…We enable the perfect control over any being, and over the gift of clairvoyance, clairaudience etc.

      *****

      As each child of God regains the use of power of the gifts of the spirit, their priorities, values, and use of time on Earth changes.

      All activities become that of creative, loving, ecstatic, and enlightened children in a garden of Eden.

      The occult faculties are used to communicate with heavenly realms, and with the spirits of nature in all encompassing love and gratitude.

      Thus is God’s will for heaven on earth manifest.

      *

      MIRACLES

      The 19th day of the 28 day Moon Cycle

      The Moon Angels of Emotional Harmony

      Also known as

      The Moon Angels of ‘Ezheme’

      Beloved,

      We teach the children of God about the relationship of emotions to the laws of harmony that govern the Universe.

      The ORIGINAL law, from which all other laws come, is the LAW OF ONE that states "When one is harmed, all are harmed. When one is helped, all are helped."

      In the mastery of emotions, the understanding of this law is of utmost importance, because emotion is magnetism and attraction. Emotion is the precursor of manifestation on the physical plane and therefore emotions determine whether the physical realm is heaven or hell.

      Harm done to anyone, self or other, harms the entire Web of Life.

      A child of God must understand emotions, and render them not only harmless, but make them gloriously beneficial to self and others. Emotion IS magnetism. Beautiful emotions magnetises beautiful realities into being.

      These following understandings of the nature of magnetism, emotions, and the water element are important:

      1…Emotions MUST FLOW. Positive emotions become more positive by flowing, and negative ones heal and become positive by flowing in a safe and non-destructive way in an environment of all encompassing unconditional love. Negative feelings become more toxic if they are bottled up, denied, disassociated from, bypassed, or medicated away.

      Bottled up or denied negative emotions go inward into the subconscious and are held in the body tissue. There they not only cause dis-ease and suppress the immune system, they are acted out sub-consciously in self-defeating ways without conscious awareness.

      It is difficult to meditate on the positive feelings of the Divine Virtues when negative feelings are begging to be heard, felt, and healed. Trying to avoid and hold back this healing process takes tremendous energy and is exhausting. Doing this suppresses the immune system and causes disease. It is important to heal negative emotions when they come up.

      Negative feelings must be allowed to flow IN A SAFE AND NON-DESTRUCTIVE MANNER, for it is in flowing that they are healed. Find a safe place and feel the negative feelings without acting them out destructively. Cry or scream into a pillow in order not to alarm others. Do not break anything, or harm yourself. Use eye movement like you do naturally in dreaming. Moving the eyes back and forth over and over, at any speed slow or fast, shifts the emotional energy between the two hemispheres of the brain and allows it to process intuitively, emotionally, and rationally.

      Strong over-reactive negative emotions almost always go back to an old unresolved emotional traumatic event. Many of the most painful events happen in very young childhood.

      By allowing negative emotions to flow freely, the memory of the original wounding event is often remembered. By reliving the painful memory over and over in your mind from beginning to end, and feeling through all the feelings each time; healing insights arise and the emotions heal naturally.

      Using rapid eye movement, moving the eyes back and forth like the body does in dreaming sleep, shifts the flow of emotional energy back and forth between the two hemispheres of the brain so that the energy is processed in a whole brain manner.

      Allowing negative emotions to flow and process in this way brings healing. This is how you heal negative emotions and prevent negative emotions from harming yourself or others.

      2…Once negative emotions are healed, meditating on the Divine Virtues arouses wonderful feelings of happiness and power. This is done effectively in a wholebrain manner by using the ancient will-thought-feeling-and-sensation technique of the ancient language as explained in these messages.

      The stronger the positive feelings, the stronger the magnetic power of attraction. These powerful feelings of the divine virtues bring heaven to earth by forming reality in the physical world.

      Learning to control the mind so that it focuses on the beauty and perfection of the Divine, allows a child of God to walk in the path of the miraculous.

      It is in this second step that we teach the children of God to understand the laws of harmony of emotion through analogy. In every moment, in every situation, the most harmonious feelings flow when the mind sees Divine Life expressing itself through everything in existence.

      We encourage you to meditate on the letters of the ancient language, and thereby become masters of consciousness.

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name, and calling on our help, the following is gained:

      ‘E-Z-H-E-M-E

      E…We show you how to spiritualize matter, obtain clairvoyance, and understand the mysteries of manifesting new realities.

      *

      Z…We help seekers with the ability to gain general mind expansion, talents, and abilities such as eloquence, abstract ability, and grasp of high tantric magic.

      *

      H…We teach all levels of the symbolic expressions of the ancient language, the power of the word.

      *

      E…We evoke the highest forms of intuition and confer the ability to transfer consciousness and transform ordinary consciousness into cosmic consciousness.

      *

      M…We initiate masters of feelings, vitality, and the change process in order to help understand the laws of fluidity.

      *

      E…We teach seekers to intensify their ideas and visions into material form.’

      *******

      Every 19th day of each 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the earth with feelings of the beauty of Divine Will, Divine Intelligence and Divine Ideas. We also flood the earth with feelings of Divine Love and Mercy, and Divine Beauty in everything that exists.

      These feelings attract heaven on earth for all life.

      *

      ECSTASY

      These messages build on each other. The previous angel messages and instructions on the ancient language are found at the following sites:

      LANGUAGE OF COSMIC LOVE ~~~ A TO Z

      This site has the current updated messages archived according to Zodiac Groups,

      online community and email, and other features,

      including a Creations Gallery to showcase your creative talents.

      http://www.soleilamor.com/SiannasAngels/AngelMessages.htm

      This site also has the 28 days Angel Messages.

      *
      www.iamthebeloved.com

      Healing elixirs of the Masters, Angel Music and prints are available at this site.

      CONTACT DELORES AT THIS SITE FOR INFORMATION ON SOUND HEALING WORKSHOPS

      *
      [The angel messages are listed in alphabetical order according to purpose here. This site is due to be upgraded to the edited and expanded version of the angel messages soon.]

      *

      *

      can purchase these books online at :

      www.amaluxherbal.com
      *****

      Franz Bardon’s first book, "Frabato the Magician", gives background information to some of today’s political and economic situations. Be sure to read the additional material at the very back of the book. It will help explain why it is such a miracle of Divine Providence that we have this material available now.

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates wholebrain functioning, and information on emotional processing, please email spiritus@... Or go to http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/paradox.htm

      At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm you will find "The Twenty Eight Days",

      *
      homesite:
      www.spiritussanctus.com

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Feel free to share these messages.

      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or Plain Text, email

      spiritus@...
      *
      Note: To those of you who archive these messages, be sure to replace [or add to] last years message each day with the current one as each message is being edited and expanded.

      Note: I am cutting back on the length of the footnotes in order to take up less space. I will publish the regular list of recommended sites and other information from time to time. They are always available by request.

      For Dove updates go to

      www.fourwinds10.com