Cosmic Moon 4,5,6,7[June 30, July 1,2,3 S.M.Tues. W.]

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2002

      If you have much to do, and cannot study the large amount of information here, the MOST IMPORTANT part of these Natural Time messages for each day are the five poetic lines of explanation: the Mantra-- under each Kin. They are set apart by a line of asterisks. Just scroll down until you see them. These five lines attune the subconscious to the ESSENCE of the energy rhythms of each day.

      The calendars for the new year starting Red Planetary Moon (July 26, 2002) are now available to order at the links below!

      You can see Blue Cosmic Hand....Randy's production here:
      His email:  cosmichand@...

      Find the 13 Moon Natural Time calendar at www.13moon.com
      Can be ordered from  Sky/Red Self-Existing Skywalker at  skytime@...   Phone: 503-293-6460

      We now have a Dreamspell discussion group at lunartime@yahoogroups.com
      A gracious thank-you to Kin 153 Red Planetary Skywalker for making this happenWe are dancing the dream awake! We are learning to consciously be in sync with the galactic rhythms of time. In a hundredth monkey fashion, we are forming a morphogenic field of Cosmic Love and Perfection. Please join us!

      To new subscribers:

      The

      Dreamspell way of telling time (13:20) that we are presenting here, reunites us consciously and subconsciously with the cyclical rhythms of the universe, natural rhythms that, unfortunately, are not reflected by the linear Gregorian calendar way (12:60) of telling time. In these readings from The Telektonon of Pacal Votan, these natural rhythms, as they manifest from pure spirit and will through mind, are explained.

      During this first week of the Cosmic Turtle Moon, we will continue with the daily readings from The Telektonon of Pacal Votan for each kin(day).

      The Telektonon Universal Daily Chronometer (contd)

      Every time you walk the Earth Spirit Speaking Tube for 28 days, the Daily Chronometer paces your reliving of the Lovers Script at the 13:20 frequency. Every day, in the simplext way, by laying out your cards, your are changing your frequency from 12:60 to 13:20.

      By increasing your telepathy and expanding your mind and love, you are helping Pacal Votan and Bolon Ik create the 28-day universal tunnel of time and love that connects planet Earth with Uranus.

      Your participation in becoming a player of the Lovers Script Card Game of Prophecy could save your planet!

      --from Telektonon, the Game of Prophecy

      by Jose and Lloydine Arguelles

      Note:

      In a previous Dreamspell message, the explanatory picture of the Telektonon board did not come through and there is no link to see it on the web. Please feel free to email Roxene at russrox@... or Cynthia at spiritus@... for a jpeg file of this particular view of the playing board if you would like to receive it.
      YELLOW SOLAR SEED Year TARGETS
      Power of FLOWERING Action of AWARENESS

      Red Eastern Castle of Turning
      Court of Birth: Initiate Seed
      Power of Entering
      (Castle: fourth dimensional time structure; four wavespells of 52 kin; structural basis of Timeship Earth 2013)

      -DRAGON GENESIS-
      Power of Dreaming
      (Genesis: any origin point, new beginning; in the Dreamspell, genesis occurs at three different points--magnetic dragon, magnetic monkey, and magnetic moon--recapitulating ratio of involution 5:3::3:2)

      Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence
      (Thirteenth Moon)
      (Moon: perpetual 28-day cycle; thirteen moons to a solar year)
      We use the power of this Moon to ENDURE.
      Our action is to TRANSCEND.
      We ask ourselves " How Can I Release My Joy and Love?"

      Week One: Knowledge Inititates View
      Claim Power of Prophecy

      White Wizard Wavespell Two (continues)
      Power of Timelessness
      (wavespell: time template and synchronization module based on thirteen galactic tones; the basic unit of fourth dimensional time)

      To access the daily oracle reading and prayer, go to:
      http://www.starroot.com/cgi/daycalc.pl

      Cosmic Moon 4 (6/30 Sunday)

      10 AKBAL (ahk bahl) Kin 23: Blue Planetary Night

      Galactic Tone 10 (Lahun): Planetary
      Manifestation: Manifest Challenge (action and challenge meet)

      Creative Power Function: Perfect Manifestation  Action: Produce
      Joint: right wrist

      Earth Family:  Signal    Chakra: Manipura (solar plexus)
      Clan: Fire (right ring finger)  Planet:  Saturn GK

      For a picture of today's Telektonon board, go to

      Kin 23: Blue Planetary Night

      I perfect in order to dream
      Producing intuition
      I seal the input of abundance
      With the planetary tone of manifestation
      I am guided by the power of magic

      Reading for today from The Telektonon of Pacal Votan
      Section 3 Verses 11-20: The Cube of the Law and the Tower of Babel

      11. O children of the day of truth, before the separation which divided you into the children of the dawn and the children of the book, there was only the Cube of the Law and the Law of the Cube.

      12. Everyone and everything moved and lived within this Law: one mind, one spirit, one will.

      13. Within the dimensions and measurements of the cube are all knowledge of Heaven and Earth. And in order to know, expand upon and delight in the sublime Law of the Cube, God created you, o children of the day of truth.

      14. And 'though shaped of no more than mud and sounding clay', in you is the perfection of knowing the Cube of the Law, if only you remembered!

      15. Children of the Day of Truth, just as the cube is the measure of the perfection of God's thought, so you are the measure of the perfection of God's unceasing movement which is called time.

      16. In you the cube is the crown of perfect knowing of God's will in time. But true to his word, Iblis made wrong fair-seeming. To show himself man's enemy, Iblis split the cube. He drove a forgetting of time within the mind, separating mind from spirit, which is God's movement in all things.

      17. And from this forgetting in man, mind and spirit became confused.
      The will weakened. Ego was born. Iblis's many-headed self triumphed. False authority arose. Babylon came to be and in its center the Tower of Babel, the monumental curse for no longer knowing time.

      18. In the forgetting was the separation of the people of the dawn from the people of the book. Had there been no Tower of Babel, there would have been no Book. The Tower of Babel was a deceit intended to show the Cube of the Law existing outside of the perfection of knowledge already formed within you, o children of the day of truth.

      19. Product of the forgetting, the Tower of Babel has a shadow of ever-darkening and all-encompassing dimensions that spreads 5,000 years from Babylonia to all of Earth's most remote wildernesses and mountain height retreats. Iblis's curse of Ego and false time are complete but hold only to the day of truth.

      20. For God is gracious and most merciful. As long as he could, he kept the people of the dawn away from the Tower of Babel. And to both the people of the dawn and the people of the book, he sent many messengers, apostles of light, witnesses of truth, doers of the righteous way, which is always framed by the invincible Law of the Cube.

      Daily reading from The 260 Postulates of The Dynamics of the Law of Time and the Evolution of Time as Consciousness by Jose Arguelles, Ph.D.:

      Chapter 3: The Holonomic Nature of the Galactic Brain Incorporated in the Evolving
                    Nature of Stellar Mass. Inclusive of Planetary Bodies

      3.10. The radial design of the 13:20 frequency of synchronization maintains order in motion. In the third dimension, duration of geometric form maintains order of time. Increase of orders of conscious complexity increases the incidence of geometry as formal variety within the life processes of the organic realm, at first unconsciously, then consciously.

      Cosmic Moon 5 (7/1 Monday)
      11 KAN (can)  Kin 23: Yellow Spectral Seed

      Galactic Tone 11 (hun lahun):  Spectral
      Dissonance: Liberate Service (action dissolves service)

      Creative Power Function: Dissolve Liberation  Action: Release
      Joint: right hip

      Earth Family: Gateway   Chakra: Muladhara (root)
      Clan: Fire (right pinky finger)  Planet: Jupiter GK

      For a picture of today's Telektonon board, go to

      Kin 24: Yellow Spectral Seed

      I dissolve in order to target
      Releasing awareness
      I seal the input of flowering
      With the spectral tone of liberation
      I am guided by my own power doubled

      Reading for today from The Telektonon of Pacal Votan
      Section 4 Verses 21-24:  Telektonon: The Frame of Time

      21. As the special witness of time, I, Pacal Votan, know the perfect count of days. I bow in the temple of the tower and the rock, the sanctuary of Bolon Ik. In my body, formed of the ultimate perfection of God's power of all movement and measure (Hunab Ku), is the recollection that is prophecy. Knowing this body as the measure of time, I had built this palace and this tower to correct and to also look for the Tower of Babel, a memory of the remembering. And in my ninefold temple, where, guarded by the nine powers of time, I had this body laid, I left this legacy for you, the Talking Stone of Prophecy.

      22. Telektonon, the frame of time I left for you, is a mirror to show you your own truth of time for one last time. For now is the day of truth, the hour of judgement.

      23. You, children of the dawn, and you, people of the book, unify yourselves the only way you can: in time, through time, as time.

      24. Telektonon, the perfection of time is the only way for you to escape the fire that consumes the unrighteous. If you who know, who have followed the straight way, the good path, now falter in this challenge of unification in time, Telektonon, which has already been prepared for you, you will perish forever in the fire that now consumes all unbelievers. God's command is in you. Do not listen to the evil one now.

      Daily reading from The 260 Postulates of The Dynamics of the Law of Time and the Evolution of Time as Consciousness by Jose Arguelles, Ph.D.:

      Chapter 4: The Galactic Brain Incorporated in the Evolving Body of Planet Earth

      4.11.  Within the biospheric order all functions inorganic and organic constitute a single unitary process called the biogeochemical process. The biogeochemical process is maintained by self-mutating chemical-energy exchange known as the biogenic migration of atoms.

      Cosmic Moon 6 (7/2 Tuesday)

      Harmonic 7: Lunar Store
      Remember Elegance of Challenge

      12 CHICCHAN (cheek chan)  Kin 25: Red Crystal Serpent

      Galactic Tone 12 (ca lahun):  Crystal
      Complex Stability: Cooperation of Form
      (past action formalized. future action prepared. round table meets)
      from the Dreamspell, page 20: The court of the kin is a round table called by any planetary kin. The purpose of gathering together as planetary kin is to receive accounts of completed adventures and to determine new adventures. A court of the kin may be convened whenever and wherever any planetary kin deems it necessary and appropriate. Assembly of the court of the kin should ideally occur on the 12 tone crystal day of the wavespell.

      Creative Power Function: Dedicate Cooperation Action: Universalize
      Joint: right knee

      Earth Family: Polar   Chakra: Sahasrara (crown)
      Clan: Blood  (right big toe)  Planet: Maldek GK (now known as Asteroid Belt)

      For a picture of today's Telektonon board, go to

      Kin 25: Red Crystal Serpent

      I dedicate in order to survive
      Universalizing instinct
      I seal the store of life force
      With the crystal tone of cooperation
      I am guided by the power of navigation

      Reading for today from The Telektonon of Pacal Votan
      Section 5 Verses 25-31:  My Count of Days is Perfect

      25. Listen! My knowledge is this: my count of days is perfect, my knowledge of the Cube of the Law is unsurpassed. Twelve is the number of the temple, but thirteen is the number of God. Twelve times twelve, 144, is the number of the perfection of the temple as light. And twelve times 144, 1728, is the number of the Cube of the Law, Telektonon, the divine word unuttered until now.

      26. "...To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in that stone, a new name written, which no man knoweth, saving he that receiveth it." (Revelations 2:17) And that name is Telektonon, and that stone is crystal, and that hidden manna is knowledge of the revelation of time.

      27. The number of the elect is 144,000. This was the number set aside by God to be free of Iblis's curse. Dispersed is this number among mankind, and always was it meant to multiply both among the people of the dawn and the people of the book.

      28. But, since a human kin is the measure of the perfection of time, 144,000 is also the number of days within a cycle of 20 generations.

      29. Twelve times 20 generations is 1,728,000 days, the number of the Cube of the Law. But for God, one cycle more, 144,000 days more to entice Iblis to make his score, a total of 1,872,000 days, thirteen cycles of God's elect.

      30. I am Pacal Votan , time's special witness, galactic agent of the Nine Great Lords of Destiny, by oath pledged to the honor of Bolon Ik .

      31. In my body of time, thirteen star histories rehearse themselves for the day of truth. Each star history possesses its own knowledge keeper appointed by the Nine Great Lords of Galactic Destiny. Thirteen Wisdom Holders, Nine Great Lords, 22 in all, to each of whom I am bound by a luminous thread of knowing, sealed by oath to Bolon Ik , White Solar Wind , Kin 22 in the Book of Destiny, the Book of Kin.

      Daily reading from The 260 Postulates of The Dynamics of the Law of Time and the Evolution of Time as Consciousness by Jose Arguelles, Ph.D.:

      Chapter 5: The Law of Time and the Biosphere Noosphere Transition

      5.12.  The entire field of stellar mass is known as the heliocosm. The self-correction of the Earth's biospheric artificial time dysfunction is the critical point in preparing the local heliocosm for its concurrent evolutionary ascent into the fifth force level of galactic chromatic functions. Fifth force galactic chromatics are the fifth-dimensional order of subliminal conscious functions which induce a purely  spiritual evolutionary spiral within a given stellar mass.

      Cosmic Moon 7 (7/3 Wednesday)

      13 CIMI (kee mee) Kin 26: White Cosmic World-Bridger

      Galactic Tone 13 (ox lahun):  Cosmic
      Universal Movement: Take Magic Flight. Transport.
      (cosmic gate. magnetic return)

      Creative Power Function: Endure Presence  Action: Transcend
      Joint: right ankle

      Earth Family:  Cardinal    Chakra: Vissudha (throat)
      Clan: Blood (right second toe)  Planet:  Saturn GK

      For a picture of today's Telektonon board, go to

      Kin 26: White Cosmic World-Bridger

      I endure in order to equalize
      Transcending opportunity
      I seal the store of death
      With the cosmic tone of presence
      I am guided by the power of heart

      Reading for today from The Telektonon of Pacal Votan
      Section
      Verses 32-37 : All is Number

      32. All is number. God is a number. God is in all.

      33. Child of the day of truth, listen: 20 is the number of totality. You have 20 fingers and toes because God has made you the totality of time. Thirteen is the number of God's cosmic wisdom, perfect in its power of unceasing change and circulation. Thirteen are the joints of your limbs and body. Seven is the difference between thirteen and 20. Seven is the erect spine of vigilance in which are met the 144,000 mystic fibers of the body's thirst for prophecy.

      34. 144,000 kin, 144,000 days, these are called a Baktun. Thirteen Baktuns, one perfect cycle to rehearse all thirteen star histories. Each Baktun, 20 generations, each generation 7200 kin. So it was that Bolon Ik ordained the sacred count of days, each day a sacred kin, each kin one of the elect, a turning in the twist of universal time, each kin ruled by the power of the nine, the power of the Nine Great Lords of Time.

      35. So began the sacred thirteen Baktun count, 3113 years before the birth of the second of the special messengers, the Apostle Jesus Christ, who sent to you a Book of Dark Prophecies, 22 sacred chapters in all, through his approved witness, John of Patmos.

      36. All this I know and declare to be true, for I am time's special witness to the day of truth, Pacal Votan , rehearser of the thirteen star histories, he who adds the 144,000 elect to the cubing of the cube, assuring not twelve Baktuns, but thirteen to be the number to bring on the day of truth, God's judgment of your power of remembrance!

      37. Children of the people of the dawn, in separating you from the people of the book, God meant you to be the reminder that wisdom is already perfect in your bodily form of time.

      Daily reading from The 260 Postulates of The Dynamics of the Law of Time and the Evolution of Time as Consciousness by Jose Arguelles, Ph.D.:

      Chapter 6: Fourth-Dimensional Human Tools for Development of Interdimensional
                    Telepathic Technologies

      6.13.  PAN is the advent of the planetary art spore and the hyperorganic evolution into the Psychozoic era. In the PAN-induced Pschozoic era, the evolutionary synthesis of crystal (32) and DNA (64), consciously regulated by the Law of Time (13:20), creates a noospherically unified field of planetary life, the sum of whose living interactions constitutes a planetary art spore: Timeship Earth 2013 transmuted into a stellar-galactic unit for the exchange, transformation, and communication of universal energy impulses.

      Dreamspell and Telektonon information courtesy of the Foundation for the Law of Time
      Official website for the World 13-Moon Calendar Change Peace Movement
      One Time One Earth One People