Re: [lovingpurelove] it is a miracle

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2002
      Dear Godze,

      Welcome to this study group of the Cosmic Language through the Angels of the Earth Grid.  There is much information contained in every message, and some informative files in our archives.  I encourage you to familiarize yourself with the site and what is being shared and archived.

      Here is a short version of the virtuous meanings and attributes of the letters of your name.

      G:  Divine Grace and Mercy in all its aspects, deep grass green with a feeling of coolness,
          musical note F, the left eye is formed from this virtue.

      O: The Virtue of Justice as an original principal, ultramarine blue with a feeling of
          weight, musical note C, [can be used to heal the throat and windpipe area]

      D: Mysteries of the art of creation, dark blue with a feeling of warmth, musical note C,
         [can be used to heal the right ear which is formed from this virtue.]

      Z: Highest intellectual faculties, light yellow with a feeling of ease, musical note G,
         [can also be used to heal the heart, which is also formed from this virtue.]

      E: The omnipresence of Universal Consciousness, dark violet with a feeling of
         penetrating all, musical note D,[can be used to heal the spine]

      What a marvelous name and presentation of virtues that it reveals.

      We are blessed to be feeling the presence of the Angels working powerfully in our lives.  I, Cynthia, and so many others have sensed they are working more directly and more powerfully now than any other time in the history of human affairs as we know them.  Miracles and synchronicities are showing up on every level of our beings.  And we are grateful and thankful that we are gathering together to cherish and share these marvelous revelations of evolving consciousness and the interconnectedness between ourselves and the higher realms guiding us.

      Love and Peace be with you.

      Polly, group moderator