Prayers and Love

  • nachiketan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2004
      Dear All,

      Namaste,

      I am sending My Prayers, heartfelt Love and Blessings to Julia, and Her Family and Claire and Sandra and their loving family. Holding Ariel in my Prayers. May Lord Grant Peace and Knowing in the Concerned families, Friends Hearts and Bless them with uniting them with their dear one and bless them with Health and Healing.

      If I'd be a cloud I'd Rain on All of You..To Love and Bless You All to remind You of the fragrance of the mother earth and Life and Embrace You with Love and Light.

      Nachi
    • nachiketan@sify.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
        DearHearts,

        Wishing for the Highest Good of All Human beings, animals and public and private property.

        Praying to God, Divine Spirit for an Outcome of Love for every being.

        Sending Love, Light and Blessings of Faith, Hope & Harmony in these times of tornado ransacking through the land.

        There must be thousands of hearts in fear, concern and anxiety over this..I pray for  immidiate peace to be instilled in their hearts.

        With Much Love,

        Nachi