Cosmic Moon 1,2,3, [June 27-28-29, Thurs. Fri. Sat.]

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2002
      CloudEight Stationery, A Spinner Of Dreams: The Art Of Denton Lund, Selection: "A Spinner Of Dreams"

      If you have much to do, and cannot study the large amount of information here, the MOST IMPORTANT part of these Natural Time messages for each day are the five poetic lines of explanation: the Mantra-- under each Kin. They are set apart by a line of asterisks. Just scroll down until you see them. These five lines attune the subconscious to the ESSENCE of the energy rhythms of each day.

      The new calendars for the new year starting Red Planetary Moon (July 26, 2002) are now available to order at the links below!

      This is Blue Cosmic Hand....Randy's production.

      For a picture of the 13 Moon Natural Time calendar go to
      This one can be ordered from  Sky....Red Self-Existing Skywalker at  skytime@...
      Phone: 503-293-6460

      We now have a Dreamspell discussion group at lunartime@yahoogroups.com
      A gracious thank-you to Kin 153 Red Planetary Skywalker for making this happenWe are dancing the dream awake! We are learning to consciously be in sync with the galactic rhythms of time. In a hundredth monkey fashion, we are forming a morphogenic field of Cosmic Love and Perfection. Please join us!

      To new subscribers:

      According to the Upanishads, the ancient books of India, we have just finished the Iron Age or Kali Yuga, and are entering the Golden Age. The Iron Age has lasted over three hundred thousand years. This is a larger cycle made up of smaller 26 thousand year cycles, similar to a single year being made up of 13 smaller moon cycles. A yuga is part of an even larger cycle, made up of four yugas: the Golden, the Silver, the Bronze, and the Iron. At the end of the Iron it starts over at the Golden, the point that we are at now.

      The

      Dreamspell way of telling time (13:20) that we are presenting here, reunites us consciously and subconsciously with the cyclical rhythms of the universe, natural rhythms that, unfortunately, are not reflected by the Gregorian calendar linear way (12:60) of telling time.

      In these readings from

      The Telektonon of Pacal Votan, these natural rhythms, as they manifest from pure spirit and will through mind, are explained.

      During this first week of the Cosmic Turtle Moon, we will continue with the daily readings from The Telektonon of Pacal Votan for each kin(day).

      The Telektonon Universal Daily Chronometer

      Pacal Votan and Bolon Ik cannot be rejoined until Babylon Planet has been transformed into the dominion of time. The dominion of time cannot return until the original 144,000 kin of the first Baktun have remembered themselves through playing the Telektonon Lovers Script Card Game of Prophecy.

      To restore the dominion of time, human beings need to change their frequency. As long as they are on Babylon Planet, they operate at the frequency of artificial time, 12:60. Twelve-month calendar instead of thirteen moons. 60-minute hour instead of 20 fingers and toes. Fingers and toes may sound obsolete to those who wear the latest fashion watches, but which can keep better time, a watch or your fingers and toes?

      If 12:60 is the false frequency, the correct frequency is 13:20, thirteen moons and 20 fingers and toes. In order to change frequency, the Lovers Script Card Game of Prophecy gives you a simple daily layout: the Telektonon Universal Daily Chronometer. A chronometer is a device for measuring time. The Chrononmeter measures time daily according to the 13:20 frequency.

      --from Telektonon, the Game of Prophecy
      by Jose and Lloydine Arguelles

      Note:

      In a previous Dreamspell message, the explanatory picture of the Telektonon board did not come through and there is no link to see it on the web. Please feel free to email Roxene at russrox@... or Cynthia at spiritus@... for a jpeg file of this particular view of the playing board if you would like to receive it.
      YELLOW SOLAR SEED Year TARGETS
      Power of FLOWERING Action of AWARENESS

      Red Eastern Castle of Turning
      Court of Birth: Initiate Seed
      Power of Entering
      (Castle: fourth dimensional time structure; four wavespells of 52 kin; structural basis of Timeship Earth 2013)

      -DRAGON GENESIS-
      Power of Dreaming
      (Genesis: any origin point, new beginning; in the Dreamspell, genesis occurs at three different points--magnetic dragon, magnetic monkey, and magnetic moon--recapitulating ratio of involution 5:3::3:2)

      Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence
      (Thirteenth Moon)
      (Moon: perpetual 28-day cycle; thirteen moons to a solar year)
      We use the power of this Moon to ENDURE.
      Our action is to TRANSCEND.
      We ask ourselves " How Can I Release My Joy and Love?"

      Week One: Knowledge Inititates View
      Claim Power of Prophecy

      White Wizard Wavespell Two (continues)
      Power of Timelessness
      (wavespell: time template and synchronization module based on thirteen galactic tones; the basic unit of fourth dimensional time)

      To access the daily oracle reading and prayer, go to:
      http://www.starroot.com/cgi/daycalc.pl

      Cosmic Moon 1 (6/27 Thursday)

      7 AHAU (a how) Kin 20: Yellow Resonant Sun (GAP) (PV)
      (galactic activation portals: gateways to galactic consciousness; 52 galactic gateways in thirteen sets of paired occult kin called quartets; the sum of the tones of the thirteen quartets is 364, or thirteen moons; as the pattern on the Harmonic Index it is known as 'the loom of the thirteen moons'.  from Sky, Kin 173, Red Self-Existing Skywalker: "These energies serve as sacred access points inviting us into our role as conscious components of an evolving universe. They are activated when the day's kin holds a place within the shaded formation of the Tzolkin: The Loom of the Maya." )
      (Pacal Votan Clear Sign: There are 13 specific dates/energies which are carved into the tomb of Chief Time Engineer, ruler and prophet, Pacal Votan. These dates recorded auspicious occurrences during his lifetime{603-683 AD}, as well as auspicious occurrences to unfold in our current day. We are reminded that 13:20 radial time unites past, present and future. Each of the 260 kin serves as memory storage units, granting us the ability to access or seed information. When the daily calendar lines up with one of these thirteen codes, tune in to the special magic of these signs and see what you can decode of their relevance, whether personal or planetary. --from Sky, Ben 4)

      Galactic Tone 7 (Uc): Resonant
      Mystical Power: Command Attunement (attune service to action)

      Creative Power Function: Channel Attunement  Action: Inspire
      Joint: spine(neck)

      Earth Family:  Polar   Chakra: Sahasrara (crown)
      Clan: Fire (right thumb)  Planet:  Pluto GK

      For a picture of today's Telektonon board, go to

      Kin 20: Yellow Resonant Sun(PV)(GAP)

      I channel in order to enlighten
      Inspiring life
      I seal the matrix of universal fire
      With the resonant tone of attunement
      I am guided by the power of free will
      I am a galactic activation portal-enter me

      Reading for today from The Telektonon of Pacal Votan Section 0
       The Talking Stone of Prophecy Which Unites the People of the Dawn with the People of the Book

      "Then if they reject thee,
      so were rejected apostles
      before thee, who came with clear signs,
      books of dark prophecies
      and the Book of Enlightenment."
      Holy Qu'ran Sura III 19.184

      "All who obey God
      and the Apostle
      are in the company
      of those on whom
      is the grace of God,
      of the prophets who teach,
       the sincere lovers of truth,
      the witnesses who testify
       and the righteous who do good.
      Ah, what a beautiful fellowship!

      Such is the bounty
      from God: and sufficient
      is it that God knoweth all."
      Holy Qu'ran Sura IV 9.69-70

      Daily reading from The 260 Postulates of The Dynamics of the Law of Time and the Evolution of Time as Consciousness by Jose Arguelles, Ph.D.:

      Chapter 0: Governing Postulates of the Dynamics of Time in Relation to the Dynamics
                     of Space

      0.7.  Since the universe is a perfection of order and unitary creative design process, the Law of Time, T(E) = Art (Energy factored by Time equals Art) , governing the appearance and manifestation of all phenomena---energy---of the physical third dimension of space, is also absolute in its perfection. Art is defined as the natural and spontaneous unification of time with space, according to the frequency 13:20; hence, time is art.

      Cosmic Moon 2 (6/28 Friday)

      Harmonic 6: Spectral Input
      Inform Flowering of Liberation

      8 IMIX (ee' meesh)  Kin 21: Red Galactic Dragon
      Galactic Tone 8 (Vaxac):  Galactic
      Harmonic Resonance: Command Integrity (action attains form)

      Creative Power Function: Harmonize Integrity  Action: Model
      Joint: right shoulder

      Earth Family: Cardinal   Chakra: Vissudha (throat)
      Clan: Fire (right index finger)  Planet: Neptune GK

      For a picture of today's Telektonon board, go to

      Kin 21: Red Galactic Dragon

      I harmonize in order to nurture
      Modeling being
      I seal the input of birth
      With the Galactic tone of integrity
      I am guided by the power of life force

      Reading for today from The Telektonon of Pacal Votan Section 1 Verses 1-4:
      Introductory Verses: One Living Prophecy

      1. Pacal Votan's Gospel of the Telektonon
       A Special Dispensation for the Day of Truth, AD 1993-94,
       Kin 144.

      2. Proclamation on behalf of the three messengers
      of the awakening,
      of the three special voices of prophecy,
       the special witness of time and the last call.

      3. Telektonon
      the inner sun
      the mother of all prophecy
      message of the star witness, Bolon Ik,
      received and repeated by her servant in love,
      Pacal Votan.

      4. In the seventh year of Harmonic Convergence
       the seven seals of the apocalypse
       become the seven seals of prophecy...
      thirteen years in all.
      Thirteen moons the path to walk,
      thirteen moons the path to talk;
      people of the dawn, one mind,
      people of the book, one God;
      one living prophecy, one people, one Heaven,
      one Earth.

      Daily reading from The 260 Postulates of The Dynamics of the Law of Time and the Evolution of Time as Consciousness by Jose Arguelles, Ph.D.:

      Chapter 1. Postulates of Time Governing Purpose and Levels of Consciousness of Evolving Bodies

      1.8. Only in a condition of self reflective being can knowledge of the Law of Time be obtained. Discovery of the Law of Time defines the stage between mere consciousness, which is moment to moment, and continuing consciousness. Knowledge of the Law of Time distinguishes the peak mystical experience which is generally individualistic and continuing consciousness, which enters into the telepathically collective. Continuing conscious is dependent on the mental engagement of the intelligence structures by which fourth-dimensional time is known.

      Cosmic Moon 3 (6/28 Friday)

      9 IK (eek)  Kin 22: White Solar Wind(GAP)
      (Galactic Signature of Lloydine Arguelles and Bolon Ik herself, lover of Pacal Votan)
      (galactic activation portals: gateways to galactic consciousness; 52 galactic gateways in thirteen sets of paired occult kin called quartets; the sum of the tones of the thirteen quartets is 364, or thirteen moons; as the pattern on the Harmonic Index it is known as 'the loom of the thirteen moons'.  from Sky, Kin 173, Red Self-Existing Skywalker: "These energies serve as sacred access points inviting us into our role as conscious components of an evolving universe. They are activated when the day's kin holds a place within the shaded formation of the Tzolkin: The Loom of the Maya." )
      Galactic Tone 9 (Bolon):  Solar
      Greater Cycles: Formalize Action(action set in motion)

      Creative Power Function: Pulse Intention  Action: Realize
      Joint: right elbow

      Earth Family: Core   Chakra: Anahata (heart)
      Clan: Fire (right middle finger)  Planet: Uranus GK

      For a picture of today's Telektonon board, go to

      Kin 22: White Solar Wind(GAP)

      I pulse in order to communicate
      Realizing breath
      I seal the input of spirit
      With the solar tone of intention
      I am guided by the power of endlessness
      I am a galactic activation portal-enter me

      Reading for today from The Telektonon of Pacal Votan Section 2 Verses 5-10:
      Nah Chan: the Palace of Bolon Ik

      5. O children of the people of the dawn, o children of the people of the book, I come as the special witness of time to remind you, especially on the day of truth, that in your origin you are one, and on the day of truth you are to make yourselves one again. For this I remind you of the Cube of the Law, Telektonon, and the 28-day, thirteen moon way which is the path of the righteous.

      6. Nah Chan, Xibalbay, Tollan, Xochicalco, Tepozteco, Amatlan: in these signs dwell my special agents, the witnesses of truth, 13.66.56 and Bolon Ik, daughter of Job.

      7. For those with eyes, with open mind and sincere heart, this teaching is complete in every stone alignment and marking of the star command base now called Palenque.

      8. New Jerusalem is the Palace of Bolon Ik, whose number is 17 28(144 x 12), Cube of the Law. Seventeen is the power of Heaven, "solar Uranus", which is Earth in Heaven. 28 is the power of Telektonon, the Spirit Tower of the power of seven times four.

      9. Never forget, children of the day of truth: All is number. God is a number. God is in all.

      10. And everything there in the palace is laid out foursquare from the cord of Heaven which is the command of the Telektonon, "divine word never uttered until the Day of Truth." And in that palace foursquare is the tower of the Cube of the Law.

      Daily reading from The 260 Postulates of The Dynamics of the Law of Time and the Evolution of Time as Consciousness by Jose Arguelles, Ph.D.:

      Chapter 2: Variable Differences in Evolution in Time of Different Stellar Masses

      2.9. Higher evolved stellar systems and other galactic orders may investigate other lesser evolved systems through various advanced forms of time travel, but may not interfere in any direct way with the stream of consciousness until it has evolved to the point of moment to moment self-reflective consciousness. Only mutual telepathic awareness or recognition is allowed.

      Dreamspell and Telektonon information courtesy of the Foundation for the Law of Time
      Official website for the World 13-Moon Calendar Change Peace Movement
      One Time One Earth One People

      Manifestation of a Divine Conscious Being