5 Cancer The Angels of Perfect Beauty and Health

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2002
      CloudEight Stationery, Unicorn Sky Collection, Featuring the art of Herb Leonhard and music by Don Gilman

      5 degrees Cancer

      The Angels of Perfect Beauty and Health

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Emfalion’

      Beloved,

      We follow the Angels of ‘Helali’, 4 degrees Cancer, who inspire the children of God to enjoy a rapturous emotional life that induces glandular secretions of immortality and youth.

      Each child of God is created perfect and beautiful in spirit and this beauty and perfection of spirit is designed to be manifested as health, beauty, and youth in the physical form.

      "As above, so below."

      To this end we are intrusted by Divine Providence to teach additional methods of health, youth, and especially beauty.

      Divine Providence has intrusted us with teaching the art of having a ‘strong and healthy constitution, a handsome, attractive face, fascinating eyes, and the freshness of youth for as long as physical incarnation is desired’.

      Mankind is created to be the pinnacle of Creation, the greatest and most perfect of all God’s creations, made in the image and likeness of God. Man and womankind carries forth the WILL of Divine Providence in the manifested realms, in the following of intuition, the inner voice of guidance.

      It is of utmost importance that the original intention of the Creator is carried forth into manifestation on the Earth, especially in the perfection and beauty of the physical body of the Children of Light.

      As the children of God turn their attention and efforts to the simple skills and instructions of the ancient language, the appearance of all that is imperfect falls away.

      The physical body, which is mostly water, responds dramatically to feelings. The change in health and appearance of the body is miraculous when the emotional state is brought into sympathetic resonance with the feelings of divine consciousness.

      ALL conditions of the physical body are malleable and respond to the power of divine feeling, when it is joined with clear intent, and intellectual comprehension.

      Even though many of the children of God have been damaged so that they are only using a small portion of their potential, with the practices of the ancient language, the help of angels, and exercises such as the Tibetan Exercise of Paradox*, wholebrain functioning is regained.

      As this ancient technology of the Power of the Word is mastered and put into practice, all conditions--even deformities, missing limbs, and blindness etc. will be healed, as they have always been, by the children of God in an enlightened and ecstatic state.

      "All that I do ye shall do and more."

      We inspire each child of God in the blessing of food and other substances so that their influence on the body prolongs and perfects life.

      ‘E-M-F-A-L-I-O-N

      E…We teach how to infuse the physical body with cosmic consciousness.

      [The divine virtue of omnipresence. Dark violet. Musical note D. Element of Akasha, of consciousness-penetrating-all. The spine is formed from this virtue.]

      *

      M…We teach the children of God how to control the process of change as perfect masters of feelings, sensations, and vitality.

      [The divine virtue of feeling, passion, emotion, flowing, change, fluidity, magnetism, receptivity,water. Blue green. Musical note D. Element of water, with a sensation of chill. The abdomen, seen as a hollow space, is formed from this virtue.]

      *

      F…We help them the mysteries of the quadrapolar magnet, which is the influence of the four elements on the body. The quadrapolar magnet and the four elements correspond to the four levels of consciousness of will, intellect, feeling, and sensation.

      [The divine virtue of the legality of harmony in all visible worlds, the use of the quadrapolar magnet, which is will, thought, feeling, and sensation. Light green. Musical note f-sharp. Element of earth, with a sensation of weight. The left hand is formed from this virtue.]

      *

      A…We uplift mystical abilities into enlightenment toward this goal,

      [The divine virtue of wisdom and enlightenment, the original purity of all ideas, eloquence, artistic gifts, occult abilities. Musical note G. The element of air with a sensation of ease. The lungs are formed from this virtue.]

      [If pronounced umlaut A, AE, the divine virtue of transformation, of life and death, of control of passion and freedom from clinging to any possession on any level, control over negative spirits. The musical note C. Loamy brown color. Element of earth with a sensation of weight. The anus is formed from this virtue.]

      *

      L…and teach true morality to enlighten the mind and emotions and spiritualize the body.

      [The divine virtue of the splendor and majesty of God, all of the divine virtues taken together, vitality, true morality. Translucent olive green. Musical note F. Element of air with a sensation of ease. The spleen is formed from this virtue.]

      *

      I…We evoke conscientiousness and trigger appropriate memories to achieve our goals.

      [The divine virtue of Cause and Effect, of memory, remembrance, and conscience, and karma. Light opal color. Musical note of G. Earth element with a sensation of weight. The left kidney is formed from this virtue.]

      *

      O…We confer high power of judgment to bring contentment, poise, and happy, successful changes in the body.

      [The divine virtue of justice and harmony, of success and satisfaction. Ultramarine blue. Musical note C. Earth element, sensation of weight. The throat and windpipe is formed from this virtue."

      If pronounced umlaut O, OE, the divine virtue of profound cognition brought about by Love Divine. Musical note D-sharp. Dark orange. Element of earth-akasha with a sensation of weight penetrating everything. The testicles and ovaries are formed from this virtue.]

      *

      N…We can help solve any of these kinds of problems in connecting body to spirit and making the emotions impervious to stress while evoking the drive for self-preservation.

      [The divine virtue of Supreme Happiness and control over emotions of self and others. Musical note A. Dark red color. Element of water with a sensation of chill. The liver is formed from this virtue.]

      ******

      Wholebrain meditations undertaken by each child of God on the divine virtues are the equations of immortality and heaven on earth. Assistance in this regard from the heavenly hosts are provided each child of God by the creator upon request.

      When a person commences on a path of meditation on the divine virtues, especially using the wholebrain approach of the ancient language, the messengers of God add almighty and everlasting enlightenment, joy, grace, power, and majesty to the process when they are asked.

      It has been written, "angels are the messengers of God". In practical terms this means that angels create intelligent, self aware feedback loops or "intelligent software programs", between the child and the Creator, or between the individual consciousness and the Unified Field of Divine Consciousness.

      They do this by shepherding or formatting a connection between the Individual and the Universal. They are living "messengers" between the incarnated child of God and the Omnipresent, Omnipotent, Omniscient Divine Consciousness.

      In the letters of the names of the Angels are descriptions of what divine virtues their "software program" provides. At the head of each group of Angels is a master intelligence of the same name that carries forth the will of Divine Providence and oversees the development of each child of God over time.

      "Ask and ye shall receive."

      "Test me, try me, let me fight your battles for you."

      We ask you to embark and continue upon this program of wholebrain imaginative meditation using will, intellect, feeling, and sensation with the divine virtues. As you do this, the whole earth is blessed. We also ask you to use your free will to request our aid, for "It is the Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom."

      "On earth as it is in heaven."

      *

      MIRACLES

      The 15th day of the 28 day Moon Cycle

      The Angels of Divine Virtues

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Emnepe’

      Beloved,

      Our purpose is to teach the children of God how to relate normal feelings to their original Divine Virtues in Universal Consciousness.

      In doing this, feelings become their most powerful.

      This is necessary in order to manifest miracles with maximum efficiency and minimum effort.

      Suppose you have a feeling of contentment and happiness. The feeling of contentment and security relates directly to the virtue of Supreme Happiness, which is represented by the letter N in the ancient language. The divine virtue of harmony and justice also brings satisfaction and success. This virtue is the letter O.

      By meditating on these virtues in their original form in Universal Consciousness, the feeling of contentment and security grows and grows until it becomes much more powerful and sweeping in intensity and magnetism.

      The power and intensity is now strong enough to magnetize great changes in the material world.

      A meditation on Supreme Happiness, according to the ancient language, would look like this:

      *

      Imagine yourself as a small dot in your solar plexus. Imagine that your body is a vast swirling universe all around you. Now imagine that a tiny sun with a deep red light is shining from the abdomen area that fills the entire body and creates a feeling of supreme happiness. Imagine a sensation of refreshing coolness and inwardly chant, with choirs of singing Angels, the note of A. Take as much time on this meditation as is necessary to become completely infused with the feeling of Supreme Happiness.

      Once this skill is perfected, imagine breathing IN this color, virtue, tone, and sensation from the omnipresent consciousness of God in space, through the pores of the skin over the liver, and breathe OUT the same from within.

      Breathe it in not only through the nose or mouth, but through all of the pores of the body. See it filling the entire body and especially the liver. Breathe it out not only through the nose or mouth, but through the pores of the body, emanating from the liver.

      *

      The longing for spiritual growth requires that all feelings are brought into a state of perfection and intensity of power. We help the children of God take ordinary feelings and change them through meditation so that their feelings vibrate in sympathetic resonance with original Divine Virtues in Universal Consciousness.

      This allows the magnetizing of heaven to earth.

      When a child of God has negative feelings, these feelings heal and become positive by flowing safely and non-destructively in an atmosphere of all encompassing and unconditional love.

      Feelings, like water, change and cleanse themselves through flowing.

      The process of allowing feelings to flow promotes insights into the underlying conditions that caused the unhappiness and negativity in the first place.

      As feelings flow and heal, and insights come, the resulting positive feelings are then taken up into a state of meditation that relates them to original feelings of divine virtues in Universal Consciousness.

      In this manner, newly healed feelings are attuned to Universal Feelings and become very powerful and magnetic. This feeling energy is then used to attract and manifest solutions to the inharmonies that were present in the traumatic event that caused the original negative feelings.

      In this way, impure emotional vibrations that attract painful situations to earth are cleansed and purified.

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name, and calling on our help, the following is gained:

      ‘E-M-N-E-P-E

      E…Universal Consciousness is everywhere and exists in all things. Universal Consciousness has will, intellect, and feeling. We teach the ability to unite individual consciousness with Universal Consciousness.

      *

      M…Feelings are the magnetic power that shape physical reality, and feelings control change. We teach a child of God to attune individual feelings to Universal feelings.

      *

      N…By attuning to the virtue of supreme happiness, the feeling for self-preservation becomes so strong that a child of God remains free and independent of all other influences in order to feel whatever they chose.

      *

      E…In attuning to Universal Consciousness, a person goes into a state of high intuition. In this state there exists no sense of time and space. Divinity in its highest form speaks in this manner.

      *

      P…The longing for purification and transformation of one’s character drives a person to attune their feelings to the feelings of Universal Consciousness on an on-going basis.

      [P is the letter for the divine virtue of the longing for spiritual perfection. Dark grey color. Musical note B. Element of earth with a sensation of weight. The right side of the nose is formed from this virtue.]

      *

      E… By feeling Divine Consciousness in everything, control over one’s own feelings and the feelings of others is attained.’

      On the 15th day of every 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the feelings of earth with the emotions of the Divine Virtues so that the children of God are revitalized by the feelings of the majesty and splendor of Divine Consciousness.

      *

      ECSTASY

      Note:  The Angels have requested that the link below be shared.

      http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/nov1/cwater.htm

      It concerns the power of thought and the written word to change water crystals into beautiful shapes.  This water has life giving properties.

      These messages build on each other. The previous angel messages and instructions on the ancient language are found at the following sites:

      LANGUAGE OF COSMIC LOVE ~~~ A TO Z

      This site has the current updated messages archived according to Zodiac Groups,

      online community and email, and other features,

      including a Creations Gallery to showcase your creative talents.

      http://www.soleilamor.com/SiannasAngels/AngelMessages.htm

      This site also has the 28 days Angel Messages.

      *
      www.iamthebeloved.com

      Healing elixirs of the Masters, Angel Music and prints are available at this site.

      CONTACT DELORES AT THIS SITE FOR INFORMATION ON SOUND HEALING WORKSHOPS

      *

      [The angel messages are listed in alphabetical order according to purpose here. This site is due to be upgraded to the edited and expanded version of the angel messages soon.]

      *

      *

      can purchase these books online at :

      www.amaluxherbal.com
      *****

      Franz Bardon’s first book, "Frabato the Magician", gives background information to some of today’s political and economic situations. Be sure to read the additional material at the very back of the book. It will help explain why it is such a miracle of Divine Providence that we have this material available now.

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates wholebrain functioning, and information on emotional processing, please email spiritus@... Or go to http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/paradox.htm

      At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm you will find "The Twenty Eight Days",

      *
      homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Feel free to share these messages.

      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or Plain Text, email

      spiritus@...
      *
      Note: To those of you who archive these messages, be sure to replace [or add to] last years message each day with the current one as each message is being edited and expanded.

      Note: I am cutting back on the length of the footnotes in order to take up less space. I will publish the regular list of recommended sites and other information from time to time. They are always available by request.

      For Dove updates go to

      www.fourwinds10.com