Re: Photo Album Slide Show Intro

  • luvpotion121
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2002
      Dear Crystal,

      Your photos are spectacular, the colors magnificent. I especially
      love the blues, greens, and blue-greens.

      We are glad you have joined with us here; we are a group who is
      interested in learning and loving the inner spirit in all it's
      virtue and goodness.

      Relish the messages for there is a great process at work through
      these teachings. Meditation of the meanings of the letters will
      advance you tremendously in attuning with Divine Will, Wisdom, and
      Love. And there is a process in locating your angelic guides and
      aspirations for this incarnation.

      Blessings sister. Welcome to our group.

      Love, Polly

      --- In lovingpurelove@y..., "Crystal Meade" <crystal9@s...> wrote:
      > Dear Group
      >

      > My name is Crystal Meade. I do spirit art works for shared
      communion. I prepared an album as a way of introduction.
      > Please view the pictures as a slide presentation on our groups
      home page by going into Photo and clicking on the album. Please
      view the selections as a slide presentation.