Photo Album Slide Show Intro

  • Crystal Meade
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2002
      Dear Group

      My name is Crystal Meade.  I do spirit art works for shared communion.  I prepared an album as a way of introduction.
      Please view the pictures as a slide presentation on our groups home page by going into Photo and clicking on the album.  Please view the selections as a slide presentation.
      A picture is worth a thousand words.
      A*** 'CrCrystal'

    • luvpotion121
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 23, 2002
        Dear Crystal,

        Your photos are spectacular, the colors magnificent. I especially
        love the blues, greens, and blue-greens.

        We are glad you have joined with us here; we are a group who is
        interested in learning and loving the inner spirit in all it's
        virtue and goodness.

        Relish the messages for there is a great process at work through
        these teachings. Meditation of the meanings of the letters will
        advance you tremendously in attuning with Divine Will, Wisdom, and
        Love. And there is a process in locating your angelic guides and
        aspirations for this incarnation.

        Blessings sister. Welcome to our group.

        Love, Polly