Re: << lovingpurelove >> Asking for Prayers

  • Angel ^j^
    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 2, 2004
      Dear Carol:
      Sending my prayers and energy, you are about the third person I know that is being evicted, or being forced to move, and a change in their life, in fact the fourth, as another was booted out by her boyfriend...there must be a reason for all of these changes that are going on...try to stay positive and things will work out somehow......love, Judy

      Peace, Love, and Light,

      www.myownangelcorner.com
      www.myownangelcorner.com/TAAWYEGroup.html

      “…as within, so without,”
      for in the whole of truth, all are one,
      “as the Universe, so the soul.”

      Music is the voice of God
      And the Greatest Gift of Music
      Is to touch someones heart.......
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      One White Feather from the Sky
      There's An Angel Watching You
      If She Could just touch their Wings
      There's one White feather from above
      There's An Angel Watching You
      Written by Barry Goldstein-copyright
      Message 2 of 19 , Jun 2, 2004
        Dear Carol

        Cant get your letter out of my head so have had another look at it.  You say you want to "go home": where is Home?  Where the heart is ........ where is home.  If you can tell me that, I will help.  If you can be clear, then EVERYTHING and ANYTHING is possible.

        I love you and Charly and cant really understand what is going on here - it all seems a little peculiar, as does so much these days.  People are odd and do funny things.  The great thing is to be clear about what you want - then there is all the goodwill in the universe pouring in to support you.  If you like that sort of thing.  Its quite nice once you get over the initial overwhelm .....

        Let me know dear once you have deecided

        Loving hugs

        Hilary (still sick, disturbingish dreams, and generally feeling v sorry for self)

        Message 3 of 19 , Jun 2, 2004
          This is excellent advice which I shall take semi-personally.  Thank you Judy.

          Loving hugs
          Hils

          Message 4 of 19 , Jun 2, 2004
            Dear Carol,

            I wil keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I can totally understand how you feel right now. I am close to being in a similar situation myself. I am just very thankful I have an understanding landlord. I hope you and your husband stay safe and cared for. I hope you all have some resources to help you through all of this, and know my heart is with you. Love and Light to you and yours now.

                                                              -Genine
[...]

            http://groups.yahoocom/group/lovingpurelove

          • Polly
            Message 5 of 19 , Jun 2, 2004

              Also sending energy to Hilary and Genine.  Everyone take to heart that you only deserve the best, and accept the abundance of love always pouring into you from the Source.  This shall lift you up, keep you, and guide you.  This is the one and only way.  It is yours, always, to love and rely on.  Catch the miracles.  Loving Hugs, Polly

              Dear Carol,  May Love and the Angels see you through this, and bring you safely into new circumstances.  If I had financial resources, I would help you that way.  You have all my love and strength in helping hold you up.  I'm praying now that the highest powers be surrounding this entire situation and outcome.  Glorious and Infinite Love brightens the day and lights the way.  Cosmic hugs from one of your loving and humbled Earth Angel friends, Polly

            • caloradgal@aol.com
              Message 6 of 19 , Jun 2, 2004
                My Dear Carol,

                My first thought as I read you letter was that I wished you lived near by so I could run over there and help you.  But since I am in Chicago my next thought was to pray and ask that God fills you and Charly in bright white Light to help you with your current challenge. My heart aches as I read the despair in your email and has given me perspective as I woke up feeling sorry for myself today.  As they say, you don't know what it is like to walk in someone else's shoes . . .

                My next thought then is what can be done to help you and I will be happy to send a letter to your landlord or call, etc., if that might help. I am a bit unclear here but what is the situation with him/her?  If you came up with all the money would he/she still be evicting you?

                If it would help perhaps several of us could send some small amount to you which would help you out if that would keep your home for the time being.  I cannot offer a lot since I have been out of work for some time now.  But I still have a roof over my head and before I write out all my bills today, I am sure I can send something to help you out.  Please contact me off list and send me your address, etc., and maybe others can on the list might be able to do this as well.

                I was just looking at the members of LovingPure and see that there are 372 people.  I propose that if each one of us sent you a donation of $10.00, or more to offset members who many not participate, this would help get you out of your immediate jam.  So, Carol, perhaps you can post a POB or other mailing address on LPL for others to join in and help you and Charly out.

                Hang in there, Carol!!! Miracles abound!!!

                Love and blessings,
                Maria

                Message 7 of 19 , Jun 2, 2004
                  This sounds quite good - so long as it isn't Paypal.

                  Please let me know so that I can contribute as and when.  With love.

                  Hils

                  Message 8 of 19 , Jun 2, 2004
                    Thank you Polly (faintly) - how nice.

                    Love and hugs

                    Hils

                    Message 9 of 19 , Jun 2, 2004
                      Thank you, Polly. I greatly appreciate it. I am hoping things will work out, and I feel positive that all things will work out for the best. My best wishes to you and everyone on here. You all are so kind and caring and I am very grateful to be a part of this group. I am very grateful for knowing all of the wonderful people in my life. Hugs to all.

                                                                    -Genine

                      Message 10 of 19 , Jun 2, 2004
                        Carol,

                        Sending prayers to you and your husband Charly

                        Susie

                        Carolpippin@... wrote:

                        > Dear All,
                        > I am asking you for your prayers and light as my husband Charly and
                        > myself have just been evicted from our Townhouse today... We have
                        > lived here for 8 years now, and there is just one owner, who is lucky
                        > enough to be a millionaire a few times over. While Charly's taken a
                        > few hard pay cuts this year alone, I still considered us fortunate, as
                        > so many are without jobs and things they need. We had agreed to pay
                        > him twice a month lately, so it wouldn't be so hard to pay it all at
                        > one time, and he was fine with this... So owing him the last half of
                        > May, and now June is due, he calls us up and says he's changed his
                        > mind about the payments and he wants his money in 5 days, and also he
                        > says we have only two weeks to get out.... Wow, sure wasn't expecting
                        > this, as we have been good tenants for a long time now, and have done
                        > many improvements to this place....So, with little to go on, and so
                        > short a time to be packed and out, I find myself wondering how much
                        > strength I can muster u! p inside to handle all of this, as you all
                        > know, I have health challenges already... It feels so much lately like
                        > there is such a hard battle for most everything, and even to get
                        > medical help or natural medicine help all costs money. I can see no
                        > visible means of doing this right now.
                        > So, I must try and hold myself together and get packing... I can leave
                        > on the computer for another week or so, at least it looks that way
                        > today... I'm not sure about anything now, or how much more I can
                        > handle. The tears roll down my face as I write to you, all my friends
                        > and family of Light. I am feeling so lost and alone right now, and
                        > for the first time in a long time, I have no idea of how we're going
                        > to deal with this.....
                        > So, I want to thank each one of you who has been my friend, who has
                        > sent light and love and supported not only me, but everyone in this
                        > wonderful group... It has meant so very much to me.
                        > God Bless You All.
                        > I thank you for everything, and send each of you so much love, light,
                        > peace, joy and blessings,
                        > Right now, I just want to go Home.
                        >
                        > Carol

                        > Version 6.0.551/Virus Database: 343 - Release date 2/11/2004
                        >
                        > Hold fast to your dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged
                        > bird that cannot fly.
                        > --L. Hughes
                        >
                        > Posting message to this list:
                        >
                        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
                        > [click here]

                        > Service.
                      • Kay Levin
                        Message 11 of 19 , Jun 2, 2004
                          Carol,

                          I'm holding you and Charly in the light.

                          Kay

                          Message 12 of 19 , Jun 2, 2004
                            Hi Carol,
                            Have been offline for several days and just started reading the mail. Sorry to hear about your predicament and hope it will be sorted quickly with the appropriately favourable outcome.
                            Sending you Reiki, love and holding you in my prayers .  The Angels will surround you and your husband and keep you safe, know that you are precisely where you are meant to be at this time, even though it is difficult to accept all will be revealed eventually.   TRUST dear lady, let go and let GOD.

                            Peace and blessings,

                            Sandra

                            Message 13 of 19 , Jun 3, 2004
                              Genine, if there is anything we can do, let us know!

                              with Love,
                              Irena
                              p.s. who on days like this really wants to win the lottery to help All my friends

                              Message 14 of 19 , Jun 4, 2004
                                Thanks Irene,

                                You all have done quite a bit with your inspirational actions and caring. Its truly touched me and has helped me a great deal. More than you know. *hug*

                                                                           -Genine

                              • pattigarrett1@comcast.net
                                Message 15 of 19 , Sep 12, 2005
                                  Hello my friend, Nachi:

                                  I am so sorry you are having to experience so much and go through so much at this time in your life. I will pray for you and pray that God lead you to your highest and best good and ask that you find the job that is in keeping with your knowledge, skills and abilities -- one that you can do on the internet, if that is your desire. What kind of job are you actually interested in? Have you thought of putting out feelers on the internet just to see if there is a job that would satisfy you and fit your life stye?

                                  Tell us more about the Barbara Rose scholoarship and the Gail (whatever her last name is) class. Will these things help you out at all in your chosen field?

                                  I am so sorry about your brother and his upcoming divorce. Even in the best of divorces (and I say this because my second divorce was very compatible because my ex-husband and I had the same lawyer; however, he came out smelling like a rose and I came out the loser because I trusted them both, something I would not do in hindsight and will never do again) someone always gets hurt because you are separating two lives that used to be one. So there is no possible way that a divorce will not hurt someone. And if they have children, the poor children are always hurt. That is why I stayed with my first husband even after I suspected he was running around on me, and remarried him after he had left me for another woman the first time -- simply because I did not want to deprive my children of a father. But then, after the second marriage, when he continued to run around one me, even though he did not want a divorce at all and wanted to stay married to me, I could not live that way because I was being hurt daily and in turn, so were the kids. Marriage is hard even if it is good because there has to be so much compromise and giving on both sides, and so much caring and communication -- along with lots and lots of unconditional love and tons of forgiveness -- every day. If any of these things are missing or are lacking in any way, chances are the marriage just will not make it.

                                  I look at people who have long-term marriages, especially those who still love and respect each other to the nth degree and wonder, in my heart, how in the world they do it. I know very few marriages like that and I have yet to figure out how the couples make them work and how they learn to grow together rather than apart. I really think the world made a mistake when they let divorces be so easy to get. Maybe if they weren't so easy to get, married couples would try harder to make their marriages work.

                                  Anyway, I did not mean to get on a soapbox today, but because I have never been able to succeed at marriage longer than seven years, it is sort of a sore point with me, and a puzzle as well.

                                  I read a book just after my divorces called 'Putting it All Together- by Dr. Irene Cassorla in which she says that she can put about 98 percent of marriages back together -- if they got married for the right reason in the first place -- because through counseling and talking and interacting with her, she said that she could get the marriages back on a sound footing and get the coupled to reconcile. Of course, this book was written in the 60s so it is possible that the same ideas in it are no longer being used.

                                  What got to me about her book is that she says that if couples who get to the point of divorce do not sit down and figure out what happened in their marriage and try to see what part they played in the decision to divorce, they will continue to be the same way they are, without learning from their mistakes, and will go on to other marriages to different people, making the same mistakes over and over, getting divorced over and over, which is what I did. Even though I only had three husbands, I had four divorces because I did marry my first husband a second time. However, we never did do all of the things she talked about in her book because I could never get my ex-husband to sit down and discuss everything. He just liked to blame me for everything because we had four children, three in three years and five months and then a fourth two years later. He seems to always feel trapped which he said was why he had to get out and start going out at nights, after work. Of course, I had the same problems because I also felt trapped, but I never did anything about it because I loved my children and knew that I had to take care of them. While I was 21 and he was 20 when we got married, having our first child a year later, I was not emotionally or mentally ready for children because I was very, very immature and had never even held a child before my own was born. While we did nothing to keep from having children, we did not plan for them and really did not know how to take care of them when they were born as we were both so immature, which is probably why I forgave his leaving me the first time.

                                  I really do think it is a good idea if a man and woman sit down and discuss everything, prior to marriage, such as when they want children and how to handle the bills and how to deal with certain issues as they come up -- something we just did not do at all. Our marriage was probably doomed from the start because I know now that I did not love him, I was only physically, mentally and emotionally attracted to him -- which does not a good marriage make. But maybe if your brother and his wife are older than we were then, they will have more common sense that we had. I do hope so, but most of all, I hope that the two of them get through this divorce without becoming bitter and hateful and down on themselves. Once in a while, divorce really is the answer -- if the couple married for the wrong reason, as we did. However, once kids become a part of the mix, I believe things should change and their well-being should be put first -- which is what I tried to do, and failed.

                                  To this day, I feel responsible for some of the problems my two youngest children still have because I honestly do believe that had they had a supportive, loving, caring male figure in their lives while they were young that their lives would have turned out so differently. And, to add to that, mine probalby would have, too. You see, after all is said and done, I really don't believe in divorce -- which was one of the hardest things I ever had to do because I do believe that when you take vows before God in a church, you should keep them -- which is what I tried to do. But no marriage, no matter how much it is wanted by one person, can succeed without cooperation of the other party. Even if one person gives one hundred percent, if the other person is giving nothing, the marriage has no way to succeed, so a successful marriage really and truly is a two-way street,

                                  Gosh, I have done it again -- gone off on a tangent when all I wanted to do was tell you that I will pray for your brother and sister in law and for you. Please forgive me for doing that, but as you can see, marriage and divorce are things I have strong opinions about, and I guess today was the day I needed to share them.

                                  I will ask God and His healing angels and caring ones as well to be with your brother and his family and you as you all seek your greatest and highest good in all phases of your life.

                                  Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

                                  Patti