Re: << lovingpurelove >> June 2004 - Moon Phase Calendar

  • Hilary Starke
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2004
      Dear Lisa

      I too received this and it looked interesting.  I didn't really understand what I was looking at, and a runtime error developed - I thought you'd like to know this.  May I enquire if your firewal and AV softwear is utd?

      Love and hugs - have a wonderful Wednesday.  It is my husband's birthday today - and I am already irritated with him.  Hormones again ....... and again

      Love and hugs

      Hilary

      P.S.    Thank you as ever