Re: << lovingpurelove >> June 2004 - Moon Phase Calendar

  • Lisa
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2004
      very welcome Sandra : ) Glad it came out okay
      ttys
      Lisa

      spiritually_speaking-subscribe@yahoogroups.com    : )

    • luvpotion121
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2004
        Lisa, I was also grateful to receive this. You've been wonderful by
        the things you have shared here. Thank you for all of them, and
        sharing so lovingly with all of us. I am grateful to all of you who
        have come here to love, to learn, and to share. My gratitude and love
        be with you, Polly

        --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, "Lisa" <day6@t...> wrote:
        > very welcome Sandra : ) Glad it came out okay
        > ttys
        > Lisa

        ·´¯`·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.»§«

        > (C)
        > spiritually_speaking-
        subscribe@yahoogroups.com : )
      • Hilary Starke
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2004
          Dear Lisa

          I too received this and it looked interesting.  I didn't really understand what I was looking at, and a runtime error developed - I thought you'd like to know this.  May I enquire if your firewal and AV softwear is utd?

          Love and hugs - have a wonderful Wednesday.  It is my husband's birthday today - and I am already irritated with him.  Hormones again ....... and again

          Love and hugs

          Hilary

          P.S.    Thank you as ever
          Lisa, I was also grateful to receive this.  You've been wonderful by
          the things you have shared here.  Thank you for all of them, and
          sharing so lovingly with all of us.  I am grateful to all of you who
          have come here to love, to learn, and to share. My gratitude and love
          be with you, Polly

          --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, "Lisa" <day6@t...> wrote:
          > very welcome Sandra : ) Glad it came out okay
          > ttys
          > Lisa

          >             (C)
          >                      spiritually_speaking-