Re: << lovingpurelove >> Prayers for the Sale of my House Requested

  • Kay Levin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1 8:14 PM
      Judith - I forwarded this to a woman I work with in Phoenix.  She's a loan officer and lives there.  The house sounds fabulous too.

      Kay
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1 10:06 PM
        I agree, the view is spectacular and the floor plan and fixtures
        sound top of the line. I imagine the house will be sought after, and
        wishing you a speedy sale Judith Marie, and the most special place to
        be your next. Let there be no hindrances to the most special
        outcome. Blessings of the angels be surrounding you. Love, Polly

        --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, "Kay Levin" <kllevin@c...>
        wrote:
        > Judith - I forwarded this to a woman I work with in Phoenix. She's
        a loan officer and lives there. The house sounds fabulous too.

        > Kay
        Requested

        > NOTE: There is a power spot in the back yard and two UFOs in the
        photo:

        > All Prayer Work for the quick sale of my home at a good price and
        my finding another that I can afford will be greatly appreciated.

        > If you know of anyone wanting a great place in Phoenix, please
        share on.

        > This is the link for the rough draft of my initial offering of my
        Home for Sale

        > http://hometown.aol.com/hilltophaciendax/myhomepage/index.html
        >
        > AOL will not let me spell check this, and it is too fresh to me
        to proof properly at present.

        > I am very open to any improvements or suggestions.
        >
        > I opted to go with a photo of the view instead of the house, as
        the view lot is what makes the properly unique.

        > I plan on having a FOR SALE sign out front with a flyer with this
        info, also noting that the house will be put on the market in about
        three weeks but is available for bids NOW.

        > Judith Marie
        >

        > Posting message to this list:
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Service.
      • Hilary Starke
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2 1:22 AM
          I agree - simply irresistible (or nearly ..... )

          Love and hugs

          Hilary

          wrote:
          > Judith - I forwarded this to a woman I work with in Phoenix.  She's
          a loan officer and lives there.  The house sounds fabulous too.

          > Kay

          Service.

          Posting message to this list: