Re: << lovingpurelove >> June 2004 - Moon Phase Calendar

  • Sandra Smyth
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2004
      Thanks for all this information Lisa, much appreciated.

      Sandra

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2004
        very welcome Sandra : ) Glad it came out okay
        ttys
        Lisa

        spiritually_speaking-subscribe@yahoogroups.com    : )

      • luvpotion121
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2004
          Lisa, I was also grateful to receive this. You've been wonderful by
          the things you have shared here. Thank you for all of them, and
          sharing so lovingly with all of us. I am grateful to all of you who
          have come here to love, to learn, and to share. My gratitude and love
          be with you, Polly

          --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, "Lisa" <day6@t...> wrote:
          > very welcome Sandra : ) Glad it came out okay
          > ttys
          > Lisa

          ·´¯`·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.»§«

          > (C)
          > spiritually_speaking-
          subscribe@yahoogroups.com : )
        • Hilary Starke
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 2, 2004
            Dear Lisa

            I too received this and it looked interesting.  I didn't really understand what I was looking at, and a runtime error developed - I thought you'd like to know this.  May I enquire if your firewal and AV softwear is utd?

            Love and hugs - have a wonderful Wednesday.  It is my husband's birthday today - and I am already irritated with him.  Hormones again ....... and again

            Love and hugs

            Hilary

            P.S.    Thank you as ever