simply the present moment #107~04

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004
      Simply, the present moment
      contemplative thoughts for meditative moments
      brought to you in love by Gaele Arnott from Brisbane Australia

      (this moment message is a thankyou to Priscilla Wilson)

      The colours of the heart did show their expectancy
      to share experiential knowledge gained
      through  living here - on Planet Earth.
      An angel guided by the hand of love did stand so patiently
      to enfold all those whom who wished to share protection
      within wings - blessed by God.
      A hush did fall as the music did roar welcome
      to all who did attend
       the celebration of love.
      Unification of souls did join the chorus in joyous harmony
      as with voices uplifted they met in realities
      of the physical and of the spirit.
      Wisdom did march in the guise of an old man
      waiting to transport
      hearts and minds to realms beyond their usual
      vibrational frequency.
      A flutter of dust and a gnome did dash about
      causing ripples of laughter to wash all souls
      with the power of healing, needed
      by those whom came to receive
      the gift - shared in love
      through a heart awash with the passion
      of the task - given by God.

      (c) Gaele Arnott - 2nd June 2004

      the midi playing is: Lord of the Dance
      if you would like to receive this midi or
      to be included on the midi list please email me at

      At the current time there is much controversy over how music is being shared on the internet. It is my intention to share with you midis I have collected for your personal use. There is no commercial interest by me in any midis shared. The music is used to enhance the message and the graphic shared with you. If you wish to purchase any soundtrack and have difficulty in doing so then I would be pleased to "help you hunt" for that piece through my local music store as I have previously done for requested pieces. (especially if they're Australian).

      Evolution is a leap in consciousness

      you can find more about me when you visit at
       http://www.Homestead.com/MilleniumEvolution/Gaelespage.html
      http://www.medical-intuitives.net/intuitive.html