Re: << lovingpurelove >> Just to double check this email address

  • Hilary Starke
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2004
      Oh fear not - I love writing letters and can normally pull a few heartsrtrings along the way - Atlanta has a very special place in my heart and I can see that this is a good thing.  I had thought that habitat was to do with Mr Conran's store (Superwoman's husband) and as I have a lot of good ideas on hand and a relatively free day tomorrow (well that really isn't accurate but cards and presents are vaguely to hand) - I might write a few letters = being a woman of many words, some of them accurate - and a tree lover non pareil - I am only too delighted to help.  May I come and visit when I get there?  I have one father one husband three dogs ten(ish) cats and a mother in law - so we wont take up much room.  If this is too much then we will bring tents.  I 4C chartering a plane anyway so maybe we can kip there.

      Have a great one - actually have just realised that this is all dealt with - so for your highest good and of all - you give me a great many good ideas and I am most APPRECIATIVE thereof - by the way - send Cyrus my love.  I have taken to reading his forecasts a day or so later - and do you know they are still amazingly accurate.  The man has a gift - and a tea lover to boot.

      I am now having audio challenges on my speakers - but we rise to those on all occasions that we lay down (the law usually, but am not into that these days)

      Love and will give up verbal ...........

      Hugs

      Hisl