THE INNER GLOW - SPIRIT TO THE SOUL Number 80 - 2 June 2004 -I (no one else) AM MY OWN LIFE MANAGER - ACCEPT, ACT AND ASK

  • IX JAGUAR L.I.G.H.T.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
      Know God, Trust God, Love God,Embrace God, Use God, Help God,Thank God
      BE BEST FRIENDS WITH GOD
      Music is: Awesome God
      Is GOD Awesome to You - She should be - She Magnifies your love with Her love
      INSIGHT CARD: FROM DANYAL - RELAXED - I feel no need to try and control the world and so feel the gentle pleasure of being easy and carefree....all is as it should be

      CREATIVE WHACK CARD: FROM NATASSHA - PUT A LION IN YOUR HEART - "To fight a bull when you are not scared is nothing: says a well -known bull fighter. "And not to fight a bull when you are scared is nothing. But to fight a bull when you are scared - that is something." What gives you the courage to act on your ideas Having a well thought plan? Encouragement? Faith in the idea? Past success?
      WHAT PUTS A LION IN YOUR HEART?

      From My Training List Overnight:
      There is one question you must answer before you start achieving
      your goal. Failure to answer that question will result in lack of motivation and failure to follow the plan.  Take a piece of paper and answer this question in
      writing:
      => WHY do you want to achieve your goal?
      No, not just because "I want". There are reasons behind your dreams, usually dozens of them.  And if you realize why you want to reach your goal, you'll be most likely to follow your plan till the end.
      For example, why would you want to lose 15 pounds in 2 months?
         => To look good
         => To feel good about yourself
         => To fit in your favourite dress
         => To impress your spouse
      List every single reason. Try to imagine all the benefits you will enjoy after reaching your goal.  The truth is the longer the list, the stronger your motivation will be.  Read your reasons first thing in the morning. Even better, frame them and hang them on the wall. It will keep you focused and motivated.
      This keeps us focused on the continuation of our sharing yesterday which I am inspired to continue with today based on a number of events yesterday. As I opened my mail this morning I find that today 2 June Yahoo has set me to Bouncing status for something that happened on 25 May. I received a request from a reader that necessitated me checking the Yahoo page so - THANK YOU GOD - I found out before INNER GLOW was bounced and I had to do all again I woke up with a gagging sore throat and vomited on an empty stomach - so I found a throat lozenge and am sucking it as I type to you all (I will see the doctor today as sore throats tend to develop rather fast in me into something else much more nasty)

      Yesterday on a Number of occasions I was asked through a third Party what I was doing about other peoples challenges - Was I meditating and praying for them because things were not going the way they wanted.  I also had some big challenges sending INNER GLOW due to some corrupted address's in my address book

      REMEMBER
      I AM MY OWN LIFE MANAGER
      before I ask someone else for help I have to do something for myself first.
      This applies whether it is GOD I am asking or a friend or a Healer or anyone else.
      Rule Number ONE
      ACCEPTANCE.
      Until I ACCEPT reality MYSELF
      Nothing is going to happen.
      Getting someone to ask on my behalf when I am able to do it myself is avoiding my responsibility
      (If I truly am unable to ask then it is OK to get someone else to ask on my behalf and it is ok for us to ask for healing on behalf of others who have actually asked us)

      I (no one else) AM MY OWN LIFE MANAGER
      I made my soul contract, I am responsible to keep my contract with myself and GOD.
      I am entitled to ask for help as we are all here to help each other BUT I and I alone am responsible for my LIFE.
      I cannot help you, God cannot help you if you do not want to help yourself.

      I am reminded that in my own personal healing journey as long as I relied on the Doctors and just took the medicine I did not get better - I got worse - because I was not accepting reality and taking responsibility for myself. However once I accepted responsibility and started taking action things turned around.

      In my case it was sitting in a chair upright and doing a series of MENTAL exercises for 20 - 40 minutes every morning and every night.
      I WAS DOING IT -
      a lot of others helped but I was doing it - the help of others MAGNIFIED MY EFFORTS - Key word -
      MY EFFORTS.
      I can complain about Yahoo (we all do) and if I have no way of immediate fix I can ask someone to send Inner Glow for me by sending to them. BUT I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN FIX IT.
      I HAVE TO ACCEPT THAT I HAVE TO ACT AND ONLY I.
      When things "go wrong" it is an opportunity for us to STEP UP and TAKE CONTROL of our LIVES and SITUATION. Then we can ask for help and it will MAGNIFY our efforts.
      I WILL HELP ANYONE WHO ASK AS LONG AS I SEE THEY ARE ACCEPTING RESPONSIBILITY AND TAKING THE ACTIONS THEY CAN TAKE.

      I HAVE A THREE STRIKE RULE - After three attempts to get you to keep your promise to yourself if you still ask for help without keeping any of the agreements we make to help you I suggest IN LOVE that perhaps someone else is better able to help you than I am. However when I see that you are really accepting and really ready to ACT and DO ACT I will be the first to resume helping you -
      GOD DOES and so SHOULD I
      and I do TRY.

      This morning if something is not going the way you want it to in your life What ACTION are YOU going to TAKE to FIX IT?
      Remember of you continue the way you are and that way has not worked it is time to change what you are doing. If we stay with the same "MIND" that created the situation.We will stay in the situation we are in.

      WITH ARMS WIDE OPEN GOD WILL WELCOME YOU - IT IS NO SECRET WHAT GOD CAN DO - WHAT SHE HAS DONE FOR OTHERS SHE WILL DO FOR YOU.

      As soon as we accept!!!!!!!!!!

      That is the KEY that opens the door. You have the KEY.
      Will you put it in the LOCK, Turn it and OPEN THE DOOR?
      WILL YOU BECOME YOU OWN LIFE MANAGER - TODAY?
      GOD QUALIFIES THE CALLED !
      GOD WILL QUALIFY YOU AS SOON AS YOU
      ACCEPT, ACT AND ASK

      Then GOD and those you ask for help can and will MAGNIFY your efforts and crown you with many crowns and success. REMEMBER

      GOD LOVES YOU AND ACCEPTS YOU AS YOU ARE UNCONDITIONALLY
      and
      SO DO I

      Magnifying Jag
      (ps I have my Pink outfits and have taken the photos but have to go to the office computer (The Kodak Software does not like my lap top) to download so I can send so very soon)

      WE ARE ALL MIRRORS OF GOD'S LOVE - REFLECTING GODS LOVE IN ALL THINGS
      WE TRANSFORM ALL BARRIERS INTO BRIDGES
      WE DISSOLVE ALL VEILS AND OPEN THE  WINDOW TO THE FEMININE SOUL
      WE BALANCE EVERYTHING WITH AGAPE LOVE
      WE ARE ALL GOD'S PERFECT ANGELS
      NO MORE SECRETS
      ARE YOU TRUE TO YOUR SOUL CONTACT?
      GET RYTHM -Raise Yourself To Help Mankind
      ACCEPT - FORGIVE - HEAL
      LET LOVE'S LAVA FLOW
      BE FAMOUS FOR GOD
      LET GO and LET GOD
      I don't know what I don't know, So I listen carefully to others to broaden my perceptions

      RED PLANETARY SERPENT
      I perfect in order to survive
      Producing Instinct
      I seal the store of life force
      With the planetary tone of manifestation
      I am guided by the power of space

      Remember Tomorrow 3 June Australia / Malaysia  --2 June North and South America
       The Great Invocation.
      - It is a world prayer which expresses truths central to all major religions of the world
      - it distributes into human consciousness, the spiritual energies evoked during Easter and Wesak Festivals.

      The Great Invocation

      From the point of Light within the mind of God
      Let light stream forth into the minds of men.
      Let Light descend on Earth.
      From the point of Love within the Heart of God
      Let love stream forth into the hearts of men.
      May Christ return to Earth.
      From the Centre where the Will of God is known
      Let purpose guide the little wills of men –
      The purpose which the Masters know and serve.
      From the Centre which we call the race of men
      Let the Plan of Love and Light work out
      And may it seal the door where evil dwells.
      Let Light and Love and Power restore the Plan on Earth.
      OM OM OM

      The exact time of the full moon IN Australia / Malaysia  is on Thursday the 3rd June, at 2.19 pm (Australian Eastern Standard Time) (4.19pm In Malaysia) . So 2 June in North and South America
    • IX JAGUAR L.I.G.H.T.