Prayers for the Sale of my House Requested

  • jdaintira@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
      NOTE:  There is a power spot in the back yard and two UFOs in the photo:

      All Prayer Work for the quick sale of my home at a good price and my finding another that I can afford will be greatly appreciated.

      If you know of anyone wanting a great place in Phoenix, please share on.

      This is the link for the rough draft of my initial offering of my Home for Sale

      AOL will not let me spell check this, and it is too fresh to me to proof properly at present.

      I am very open to any improvements or suggestions.

      I opted to go with a photo of the view instead of the house, as the view lot is what makes the properly unique.

      I plan on having a FOR SALE sign out front with a flyer with this info, also noting that the house will be put on the market in about three weeks but is available for bids NOW.

      Judith Marie
    • Gaele Arnott
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2004
        I loved the photo from the front of your house Judith Marie and do wish you well in the selling process.
        I wish for you that it be as soon as it may with as little stress as possible.
        with love
        Gaele