Thought for the Day 6/1/04

  • Shay
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004
      There is so much energy and opportunity in the universe and in our world. It is truly constant, infinite.

      The only thing that can stop it is my own attitude, the thoughts that I choose.

      On a good day the world is bright and beautiful.

      On a bad day things are hopeless and dismal.

      It's the same world. I am what changes.

      There is opportunity and potential in every instant, every situation.

      Take a breath. A million molecules of oxygen swirled into your lungs, giving life and energy to your body and soul. Feel it.

      Opportunity.

      This is more than an optimistic pep talk. It is a fact of the
      universe. The opportunity and potential are literally there all the time, every moment. I'm swimming in it right now, excited, stimulated by what is and what can be. I see it.

      And I remember not seeing it, what that is like. And I know that there will be a time again when I don't see it and will wallow in the distraction of some sort of pain or apathy.

      But the world itself is just sitting here waiting for me to create, act, be, do. The world is a lover patiently awaiting my touch, ready to respond to my attention.

      I am constantly drawn by that energy, that love. It is simply beautiful.

      It starts by closing my eye and listening, hearing the energy, its sounds, its vibration. I smile. This is an invitation.

      Emanations
      Copyright � 2004  by John MacEnulty
      6/1/2004, St. Louis, MO

      Although I am using the Yahoo system to send out the Thought for the Day, you may still write to me at Eman8tions@... and I will be happy to hear from you. Or you can simply hit reply and I will receive your email though it will not actually be posted.

      It is not necessary to subscribe to Yahoo in order to read Emanations Thought for the Day. You may simply visit Yahoo Groups Eman8tions and anyone can access the archives to read the daily message(s).

      To receive Emanations daily, please sign on to Yahoo at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eman8tions/  and request Emanations Thought for the Day. Please sign on to accept "special notices". There's no cost for a Yahoo account, of course.

      Please feel free to forward Emanations to anyone you think will enjoy it or benefit from it.
      If you are receiving Emanations as a forward please feel free to subscribe for yourself.

      Web site address:
      http://Emanations.net/

      Donations in support of these writings may be sent to John MacEnulty, PO Box 1925, St. Louis MO 63118  or go to the website and use PayPal to make a gift.

      Do you Yahoo!?