View From my House

  • jdaintira@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2004
      I am setting up a web site re selling my house and have decided to use a photo of the view.

      I am sending myself an email of the photo to get it into the system, so decided to share

      This is Sunrise over Lookout Mountain one Winter Solstice.

      Judith Marie
    • Krishnadasi
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2004
        dear judith,

        Hare Krishna!

        that is indeed a beautiful picture. very professional photography ;)

        Peace,

        Krishnadasi

      • Gaele Arnott
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2004