Re: << lovingpurelove >> Jags Journey Journal - Chapter Three - Jag from Hilary Back to Hilary

  • Hilary Starke
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
      Iam so delighted to hear it.  I meant to reply to this earlier - but you know how it is - life intervenes whenever you have other plans.  I can't wait = Malcolms will read and pass probably horrendous puns on all of it.  He's the next best thing to me - and is actually ALMOST as clever.  I like reading sometimes - but (let's be honest here) I have a little difficulty with criticism, praise on the other hand is welcome - every time - just like you (oh dear, Ive done it again!!!!)

      Love and hugs dearest among dearest

      Sent: Monday, May 31, 2004 10:34 PM
      Subject: Re: << lovingpurelove >> Jags Journey Journal - Chapter Three - Jag from Hilary Back to Hilary

      Thanks Hilary
      I have now Idea how many chapters I write as i can but the last was 1971 and its now 2004
      Chapter  4 is UK Chapter 5 is USA and then ................//////////////

      Love

      Jag