Re: << lovingpurelove >> just sharing-:¦ :- ·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-

  • Hilary Starke
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004
      We are loving this - however, (yes I know, there's always however) - where is the bally?  I was once a serious student of the bally until my teacher advised me to study theory instead.  I had some interesting experiences - too long to go into as I am on a mission to relax today and let the world support me in the manner to which I wish to be accustomed rapidly.

      My question, such as it is, is this - well, more of an observation really: if my actions belly my words - what is that about.

      Oh yes - and have mercy please - I would love to do this, however in my present condition I feel it may be a little strenuous - in the privacy of my lounge (which is entirely illusory) - I may even give it a go ..... beats ironing any day!!!

      Thanks for this - have bookmarked it for my make a to do list

      Love and hugs and giggles

      Hils