THE INNER GLOW - SPIRIT TO THE SOUL Number 79 - 1 June 2004 - If it is going to be it is up to me - will you trust God Back

  • IX JAGUAR L.I.G.H.T.
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2004
      God, Trust God, Love God,Embrace God, Use God, Help God,Thank God
      BE BEST FRIENDS WITH GOD
      Music is: Awakening
      It is TIME TO WAKE UP
      INSIGHT CARD: FOCUSED: Deciding what needs to be done, I funnel my thoughts without exception

      CREATIVE WHACK CARD: LISTEN TO THAT HUNCH: Your subconscious mind constantly records and stores unrelated date from the outside world. Later, it combines these date into good answers - hunches - if you simply ask, trust and listen. These hunches for example can lead you to taking a spontaneous vacation and away from making a bad investment.
      WHAT HUNCHES HAVE YOU HAD LATELY? HOW CAN YOU APPLY THEM TO YOUR IDEA?

      From My Human Resource List Overnight (Thanks Thim)
      If you do not pass this on, you may never know the lives it touches, the hurting hearts it speaks to, or the hope that it can bring. Count your blessings, not your problems. Never be afraid to try something new. And remember: amateurs built the ark ...professionals built the Titanic!

      REMEMBER that Noah built the ark and brought the passengers to safety.  The unknown ship builder who built the Titanic left most of the passengers stranded at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean.

      The words that have been with me since yesterday and all night are

      IF IT'S GOING TO BE IT IS UP TO ME
      It WAS "up to Noah" and he built the Ark and brought ALL his passengers to safety. Even when all around him laughed at him building it.

      Yesterday was one of those real learning days. I have a lap top at my house that i use to communicate with you through INNER GLOW and a PC in the office. Before i left the House i sent a copy of IG to myself so I have it on my Offcie PC in case I need to share further during the day. Well I could not access my Internet Account from the office. As usual my ISP denied anything was wrong and as usual did not keep any of the promises they made - That's OK I understand them by now so i just do the best i can to keep them as "honest as i can" and ensure they deliver what I have paid for. I notice that for years Technical people NEVER EVER ACCEPT THAT THEIR TECHNOLOGY MAY BE WRONG EVEN WHEN YOU PROVE IT IS WRONG (REMEMBER THAT SAME mind THAT CREATES A PROBLEM CAN NEVER SOLVE IT).

      I checked EVERYTHING ALL DAY (did not get much other work done either). I open the computer cover and cleaned the Inside - it was so full of Dust I could hardly believe it. I ran all the diagnostic and did everything I could - in between reminding my ISP that they had not solved the problem yet either (they guaranteed maximum 4 hours but at 5.30pm last night not ONE call back!!) I checked the telephone line with TELECOM and well they was (I thought ) nothing else i could do. But remember the mind that caused the problem cannot solve the problem so I went to "ANOTHER MIND MODE". I unplugged my PC and carried it to another part of the office and connected it the telephone line I have reserved for the Fax machine. This is a Job to unplug a PC with all its wires etc but i did. And "VIOLA" everything worked.

      Back in the 1970's when I was General manager of a Computer Company the technical people always looked to see if there was a way to blame someone else for a problem before they would even look to see if they were responsible. It took me a long time to convince them to change their approach to Customers who had paid for our Service but eventually I did (Wait for Jags Journey for the rest of this story).

      It seems that today our natural tendency is to avoid responsibility for our actions!!!!!!
      WHY???
      GOD DID NOT CREATE US LIKE THAT
      WHAT HAPPENED?
      WHY DO WE PREFER TO GET SOMEONE ELSE TO DO WHAT WE KNOW WE SHOULD DO?
      IS IT BECAUSE WE DO NOT LIKE BEING CRITICISED WHEN WE ARE WRONG?
      IS IT BECAUSE WE DO NOT LIKE TO LOOSE FACE? (very true in Asia)

      WHY IS IT SO HARD TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR OUR OWN ACTIONS?

      Yet the first part of our LIFE FORMULA is
      ACCEPT
      then
      FORGIVE
      then
      HEAL and GROW

      Without acceptance NOTHING HAPPENS

      Dr. Phil tells us that WE ARE OUR OWN LIFE MANAGER
      and WE ARE
      (you should check out his Diet strategy I saw him on Larry King on Sunday)

      IF IT IS GOING TO BE IT IS UP TO ME
      I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN FULFIL MY SOUL CONTRACT
      I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN ACHIEVE THE DREAM GOD HAS PLACED IN MY HEART

      My business partner has decided to run for a senior position in the UMNO (Malaysian) political party elections at Division level. She has tried before but backed out under pressure. A series of events inspired her to TRY AGAIN even though the pressure to ALLOW THE STATUS QUO is enormous. Suffice it to say that when she DECLARED HERSELF she is overwhelmed by the support she had that she did not know she had. All day yesterday the consistent message was - "We have been waiting for you to STAND UP - we cannot support you unless you support yourself"

      IF IT IS GOING TO BE - IT IS UP TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

      NO ONE IS GOING TO SUPPORT ME OR HELP ME UNTIL "I" ACT

      HOWEVER AS SOON AS I ACT

      HEAVEN AND EARTH WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE IT SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      No one else can do what GOD and I agreed I would do in this Lifetime!!!!!!!!!!

      If it is going to be
      It is up to me
      JUST ME

      This morning (evening) what are you resisting doing?
      Please let the resistance go and TRUST GOD.Just as my business partner found the level of support waiting for her was beyond her greatest expectations.
      Until YOU DO AND DECLARE none of it will be available to you and many others will loose opportunities because
      YOU DID NOT TRUST GOD ENOUGH.

      DO YOU - CAN YOU - TRUST GOD TO KEEP HER PROMISES TO YOU?
      GOD NEVER FAILS
      REMEMBER THAT
      GOD NEVER FAILS
      EVER

      TRUST ME SAYS GOD AND I WILL OPEN THE DOORS OF HEAVEN AND RELEASE BLESSINGS GREATER THAT YOU CAN CONTAIN
      IF IT IS GOING TO BE IT IS UP TO ME

      IF NOT ME - WHO?
      IF NOT NOW - WHEN?

      Remember God Loves and trusts You
      and
      So Do I
      TRUSTING JAG

      Will You trust GOD the same as God trusts You?

      GOD IS ASKING YOU TO BUILD AN ARK TODAY TO TAKE THE WORLD TO SAFETY THROUGH THE STORMS AND FLOODS OF LIFE
      WILL YOU SAY YES

      YES GOD I WILL DO IT NOW
      opens all the doors

      WE ARE ALL MIRRORS OF GOD'S LOVE - REFLECTING GODS LOVE IN ALL THINGS
      WE TRANSFORM ALL BARRIERS INTO BRIDGES
      WE DISSOLVE ALL VEILS AND OPEN THE  WINDOW TO THE FEMININE SOUL
      WE BALANCE EVERYTHING WITH AGAPE LOVE
      WE ARE ALL GOD'S PERFECT ANGELS
      NO MORE SECRETS
      ARE YOU TRUE TO YOUR SOUL CONTACT?
      GET RYTHM -Raise Yourself To Help Mankind
      ACCEPT - FORGIVE - HEAL
      LET LOVE'S LAVA FLOW
      BE FAMOUS FOR GOD
      LET GO and LET GOD
      I don't know what I don't know, So I listen carefully to others to broaden my perceptions

      YELLOW SOLAR SEED
      I pulse in order to target
      Realising awareness
      I seal the input of flowering
      With the solar tone of intention
      I am guided by the power of universal fire

      A Reminder
      All Articles (Business and Good Vibrations Column) as well as Jags Journey Journal are in the Files Section of Jags Jade Jewels
      To access the files you have to subscribe by sending a blank e mail to
      Set your self to "NO MAIL" so you don't get duplicates but that way you get to access all the Mediations, Files and articles on the Group Page

      and Finally from EJA (butterfly)
      If kisses were water, I will give u the sea. If hugs were leaves, I will
      give u a tree.
      If u luv a planet, I will give u a galaxy,
      If friendship
      is life I will give u mine.
      Sounds like GOD TALKING TO YOU AND ME