Re: << lovingpurelove >> nachi - the circle - to nachi

  • Hilary Starke
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2004
      Nachi - on a second reading (at least) of this post I am a little puzzled as to why you would want to face no challenge or fear like a man?  Sounds like a pretty good existence to me.  The men in my life have me dealing with it all on their behalf - and we all enjoy ourselves excessively.  They have to put up with me sighing in a pained sort of "they know not what they do" kind of way from time to time - however, a sigh might be interpreted as a kind of hug, if you are that "sort".  I am really.

      Love and hugs and have a fantastic time being whoever you are - a talented poet, writer, communicator, admirer, dareIsay - an APPRECIATOR and UPLIFTER of cosmic and comedic proportions - much to be enjoyed.

      Loving you dearest

      Hils