23 Gemini The Angels of Performing Artists

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2002

      23 degrees Gemini

      The Angels of Performing Artists

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Corilon’

      Beloved,

      We inspire and guide the sons and daughters of God who work in the performing arts.

      ‘We assist all artists working for the public, whether singers, stage actors, circus-artists, virtuosos etc.’

      We inspire clear inner guidance within each artist, and establish a feeling of love between the artist and the audience for the purpose of bringing through higher truth and happiness to all.

      We bless performing artists with success on every level.

      Here is one of our stories:

      Once upon a time there was a little boy named Phil who wanted to see his parents smile and their eyes sparkle. He wanted them to laugh and play! He wished with all of his might that they did not have to work so much. His felt sad because they were so serious and worried and preoccupied. He tried to make them feel better, but he didn’t know how.

      As he grew and saw more of the world, he realized that it wasn’t only his parents, it was almost everybody that seemed to work too much. People had lost the ability to sparkle with joy. He prayed in the depths of his heart that people would break out of the monotony and drudgery of their lives and rediscover magic and meaning.

      One year at summer camp, his prayers were answered. He signed up for drama class and his whole life took a turn for the better. Phil discovered the mystical power of acting!

      His talented drama teachers spun magical tales of wonder. Evenings in front of the blazing camp fire were filled with heroic tales of mystical happenings that gave unfortunate situations happy and inspiring endings.

      The campers laughed and cried, completely riveted in amazement and awe for days on end. Phil saw his friends snap out of their hypnotic lethargy and become alive with excitement and imagination.

      Phil learned to play the role of hero and villain, of weak and strong, of young and old.

      The roles he played became real to him. He actually felt like he was the old man, or the young prince. He loved the triumph of truth over falsehood, of right over wrong. The story lines became bigger than life to him and deepened his longing for spiritual beauty and perfection.

      He began to look at life differently. He perceived that life was an infinite series of dramas, of interactive plays, that people lived in. He believed that people were supposed to make their stories have happy outcomes. He wanted people to discover that they could create beauty and purpose in their lives.

      He became absolutely certain that life was about choosing wonderful roles and stories and playing them into reality.

      Whenever he was emotional, he remembered that his drama coach had taught him to embrace his feelings completely. He savored every nuance of his feelings so that if he ever had a character who needed to feel that way he would remember it vividly.

      He embraced his feelings when he was happy, or sad, lost or inspired, whatever! He learned to treasure and love the complex spectrum of feelings. He discovered that feelings were the source of life, sensation, and vitality.

      He realized that feelings are the effects of thoughts and beliefs about the world and about oneself!

      He learned about cause and effect.

      HE REALIZED THAT LIFE REALLY IS A PLAY AND THAT EACH ACTOR HAS THE POWER TO WRITE THEIR OWN SCRIPT ACCORDING TO INNER GUIDANCE.

      So he became a professional performing artist who wrote and acted in happy uplifting plays that taught this wonderful insight to all who watched.

      He pioneered mystical plays that empowered everyone to create a life more beautiful and alive than before.

      Audiences loved his works so much that a producer videotaped them and offered them to schools. An educational channel picked them up and every Saturday morning a different one was played to an evergrowing audience.

      The movies took on a life of their own. A wealthy patron backed him and he made a whole series based on miracles of hope and healing.

      Once in a Children’s

      Hospital overlooking the sea, eight terminally ill children were watching Phil's films. They believed his message that "life is a stage, and we are all writers and actors upon it and we are free to create what makes us happy".

      As children often do, they felt deeply within themselves the truth that they could create their own lives according to their inner guidance.

      All of them rewrote their life scripts and acted them out with their whole hearts.

      A week later, three of them were well enough to go home and the other five were improved. Within a year, they too were well.

      It was a miraculous turnaround that inspired all the other children who knew them at the hospital. Thankfully the staff encouraged this development and even they began to believe.

      Soon Phil’s movies became the subject of professional studies on the effect of belief, pretending and acting on the immune system.

      These studies were very dramatic, and proved the truth of the saying:

      "As a man believeth in his heart, so is he."

      ***************************

      ‘C-O-R-I-L-O-N’

      C…We spiritualize matter with divine qualities

      [
      When you call upon us, the very first thing that we teach you is the mysteries of the Eucharist, which is the divine virtue of letter C, with all its aspects. ‘This symbolizes the mystery of self-spiritualization’.

      When you master this mystery well, you comprehend and understand the profundity of incorporation of a divine idea, a higher virtue, into a certain form.

      ‘We teach you how to influence your own mental body or the spirit of somebody else by a divine idea, virtue, quality, power, or might. We also teach you how to influence your own or someone else’s feelings with these qualities. And finally we help you to impregnate any material form at will with these divine qualities.’

      The color of this virtue is vermilion green, the musical note is D, it is the elements of fire and earth so it has the sensation of warmth and ease. The stomach is formed from it.

      Imagine yourself as a tiny dot in your solar plexus and your body as a universe around you. See vermilion green radiating from a tiny sun in the abdomen and filling the entire body with warmth and ease. Chant inwardly the letter C to the musical note of D, and imagine that Divine Will, Consciousness and Feeling is being incorporated into your body. When you breathe out, feel all of this radiating through your pores of the skin over your stomach and filling the universe outside, when you breathe in, feel this radiating into your body and filling the entire inner universe. Doing this attunes the microcosm to the macrocosm, your individual self to the Divine Self and you actually become one.

      "As above, so below."

      "I and the Father are One."

      "All that I do, ye shall do and more."

      *

      O…to evoke happy and successful situations in the material world wherein a child of God finds satisfaction and contentment.

      [

      The sound of letter O is the sound of the initiation into the original principle of divine justice.

      ‘Mentally you will be able to give expression to the absolute legality of harmony in all four basic qualities of the elements. You will have a high power of judgement and the ability to comprehend spiritually any legality, any interference by Divine Providence for the sake of justice. You will never be able to condemn anyone unjustly. This will bring about the abilities to create any change in the emotional situations that you find yourself in and to have absolute success and happiness on all levels.’

      The ability to control emotions is the ability to control magnetism, which is the ability to attract. It is also the ability to manifest anything on the physical level.

      This virtue has an ultramarine blue color, the musical note of C, and is the earth element so it has the sensation of weight. It formed the throat and windpipe.]

      *

      R…We create mind expansion to quickly understand and express new talents and abilities and enhance ingenuity to the point of genius.

      [

      This is the sound of the divine virtue of independence and freedom. ‘After learning all of the virtues associated with all of the letters of the alphabet in order starting with A, by the time you reach the letter R you have achieved a state of maturity by which your feeling of independence has been transformed into an absolute state of security and unimpeachability.’

      ‘ Mentally, you will have an eminent mind and the feeling of freedom of will and action. Not only this, but also the state of maturity in which you will never violate a law, having yourself become a master of all laws. In spite of your freedom of will, you will find yourself willing to subject yourself freely to Divine Providence, and accept missions to serve Divine Providence with deep humility, immense gratitude and the highest devotion without losing your feeling of absolute freedom of will in any way.’

      ‘Such great ingenuity will proceed from this that you will be able to comprehend any knowledge quickly and without difficulty.’

      The color of this virtue is gold, the musical note is C, it is the earth element so it is felt with a sensation of weight, and the left side of the nose is formed from it.]

      *

      I…We evoke miracles, and control of miraculous activities in the physical world according to the highest good.

      [

      The sound of this letter is the virtue of cause and effect, which is the karma law.

      ‘On the mental level, this is analogous to memory, remembrance and conscience’.

      ‘ In the feeling body, this corresponds to the astral/physical matrix, which is the connection between feeling and physical form, with all of its functions’.

      On the material world, everything that has shape, measure, number and weight can be understood and mastered with this virtue.’

      The color is light opal, the musical note is G, the element is earth and has a sensation of weight, and the left kidney is formed from it.]

      *

      L…We transmute disharmony into harmony, help bring health, beauty, vitality and enlightenment to the point of saintliness.

      [

      The letter L represents the sum total of all the divine virtues. These virtues taken together are the splendor and majesty of Divine Consciousness.

      By mastering the virtue of unity with the divine virtues, it is possible to create in the Akasha the splendor and majesty of heaven so that it manifests in the intellect, in the feelings, and in the reality of the physical world. This gives morality, mastery of emotions, great courage and endurance, and the drive for self-preservation in self and others. This virtue controls vitality and youthening.

      The color of this virtue is olive green, the musical note is F, the sensation is the air element of ease, and the organ formed by it is the spleen.]

      *

      O…We bestow impeccably discerning judgment to "do the right thing".

      [Divine justice and harmony.]

      *

      N…We confer absolute mastery and autonomy over emotional transactions; so that a child of God gains penetrating insight into such interactions.’

      [

      This sound is the sound of supreme happiness and fulfillment.

      This virtue gives control over the mental matrix, which is’the spiritual bonding material that connects the emotional body to the mental body, i.e., to the spirit.’

      ‘The mastery of this virtue reveals to the child of God all the mysteries relating to the connection between the emotions and the mind and bestows the ability to comprehend, see, sense and control, the mental matrix with its sphere of action, either in regard of self or others.’

      The color of supreme happiness is dark red, the musical note is A, and it is of the water element of feeling so it has a cool sensation. The liver is formed from this virtue.]

      *

      MIRACLES

      Waking Up

      Note: In the Dreamspell message that went out earlier today, the picture of the Telektonan board did not come through and there is no link to see it on the web. Please feel free to email me at spiritus@... for a jpeg file of this view of the playing board if you would like it.

      These messages build on each other. The previous angel messages and instructions on the ancient language are found at the following sites:

      LANGUAGE OF COSMIC LOVE ~~~ A TO Z

      This site has the current updated messages archived according to Zodiac Groups,

      online community and email, and other features,

      including a Creations Gallery to showcase your creative talents.

      http://www.soleilamor.com/SiannasAngels/AngelMessages.htm

      This site also has the 28 days Angel Messages.

      *
      www.iamthebeloved.com

      Healing elixirs of the Masters, Angel Music and prints are available at this site.

      CONTACT DELORES AT THIS SITE FOR INFORMATION ON SOUND HEALING WORKSHOPS

      *

      [The angel messages are listed in alphabetical order according to purpose here. This site is due to be upgraded to the edited and expanded version of the angel messages soon.]

      *

      *

      can purchase these books online at :

      www.amaluxherbal.com
      *****

      Franz Bardon’s first book, "Frabato the Magician", gives background information to some of today’s political and economic situations. Be sure to read the additional material at the very back of the book. It will help explain why it is such a miracle of Divine Providence that we have this material available now.

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates wholebrain functioning, and information on emotional processing, please email spiritus@... Or go to http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/paradox.htm

      At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm you will find "The Twenty Eight Days",

      *
      homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Feel free to share these messages.

      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or Plain Text, email

      spiritus@...
      *
      Note: To those of you who archive these messages, be sure to replace [or add to] last years message each day with the current one as each message is being edited and expanded.

      Note: I am cutting back on the length of the footnotes in order to take up less space. I will publish the regular list of recommended sites and other information from time to time. They are always available by request.

      For Dove updates go to

      www.fourwinds10.com