Re: [lovingpurelove] Re: Divine Energy

  • Karen Pennington
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 13, 2000
      I agree totally with that. Anybody want to share which
      beat their moving to? I'll start. It probably won't be
      too hard to guess for me, though. It's Who Let The
      Dogs Out? Woof, Woof-Woof, Woof. Love & Hugs to all,
      Karen

      http://community.webtv.net/JoAnnKite13/AlchemicalPoetry

      http://photos.yahoo.com/