Re: [lovingpurelove] Please share in the Joy

  • Karen Pennington
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 8, 2002
      Greetings Polly and Everyone: Our 17 year old son
      just graduated from high school, too. He will be
      attending a computer tec school in the fall getting
      his degree in computer networking. I know the joy you
      felt. I cried like a baby. I can remember being
      pregnant with him. It's amazing how fast time can fly.
      LLL, Karen

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
    • hozuhni@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 20, 2002
        In a message dated 6/6/2002 1:39:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time, pmenendez@... writes:

        Dear Friends,

        We have just returned from the Senior Award's Night at the high school, where our youngest daughter has been honored and recognized with three Certificates of Achievement and five Scholastic Scholarship Awards.  She is a wonderful and bright person and will be attending the University of California, Berkeley in the fall.
        We are extremely pleased and amazed by her accomplishments.
        Love and Blessings to all.
        Polly

        >> and besides that she had the privilege to be born from a wonderful mother*
        Hozuhni*

        ~~~~~
        From You I receive
        To you I give
        Together we share
        By this we live

        ~~~~~
        Hozuhni*

        *Elightenment Dance*
        The Dance of Eternal Bliss
        http://www.enlightenmentdance.net

      • Polly
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 20, 2002

          Thank you for writing and sending the compliment Hozuhni.
          Each one of us has a beautiful spirit within just waiting to be noticed.
          I hope my daughter, and really each one of us, is learning how to bring out the love and beauty in others.

          Love to all,
          Polly

          We have just returned from the Senior Award's Night at the high school, where our youngest daughter has been honored and recognized with three Certificates of Achievement and five Scholastic Scholarship Awards.  She is a wonderful and bright person and will be attending the University of California, Berkeley in the fall.
          We are extremely pleased and amazed by her accomplishments.
          Love and Blessings to all.
          Polly

          >> and besides that she had the privilege to be born from a wonderful mother*
          Hozuhni*

          ~~~~~
          >From You I receive
          To you I give