Essence of Paradise 06.08.2002 [Self-Analysis]

  • Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2002

      ESSENCE  of  PARADISE

      Love is the Pure Essence of our being.
      Life is an adventure in Paradise
      Enjoy It While You Can!

      Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala

      Word For Today: "SELF-ANALYSIS"

      : a systematic attempt by an individual to understand his or her own personality without the aid of another person

      : an independent methodical attempt by one to study and comprehend one's own personality or emotions

      BLINDNESS

      "May I become your disciple?"

      "You are only a disciple because your eyes are closed.  The day you open them you will see there is nothing you can learn from me or anyone."

      "What then is a Master for?"

      "To make you see the uselessness of having one."

      Anthony de Mello, S.J.

      MORSEL:

      The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.

      Marcel Proust

      v   v   v

      * This is made possible in part by Scott Reeves.

      Create A Beauty-Full Life, One Day At A Time!
      Love, Respect, Cherish and Support 'All' Life!
      Minister Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala

      Meditation for this 2002-06-08

      "As soon as you feel sad, irritated or in a bad mood, do something about it. Try your best to extricate yourself from these states of darkness by lighting the lamps the Creator has installed in you, all kinds of lamps, large, small, colored ... You will say: 'But how do I go about lighting these lamps?' Very simply, just as you would in your home. Your home is wired up to electricity from the mains and when you want to bring some light into the room, you turn on a switch. Well, inwardly you possess a similar system, which could be said to tap into the cosmic mains, in other words God. In the physical world you have a switch, which you have to turn on; in the psychic world, all you need is thought to turn on the lights, and you do this by concentrating on light as you think of switching on lamps in the whole of your being. But do not stop as soon as some of the lamps have lit; continue and others will light too, until in the end there will be a true illumination."

      Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov

      I AM ALL

      I have told you that I Am God, that I Am you, and that you are Me. Do you realize that I Am all of life? Even more are you aware that I Am all there is, that there is nothing but Me? I Am the Essence of everything that is known in your world, but more than that, of all the worlds you or anyone will ever know-the seen and unseen. I Am All that exists in the entire universe. How can that be? Listen and I will tell you.

      I Am your own individualized Spiritual Self; and since I Am One in consciousness with God, I speak to you in the awareness that I Am God, even thought I Am your personalized God Self within you. In this Oneness, I partake of God's Being in His Entirety. Hence, as I live in His Oneness and as I Am these things in Him, My Speaking is His Speaking through Me to you. Thus, I reveal to you His Nature, which is My Nature.

      The Still Small VOICE
      Robert Wall Crary
      Copyright © 1987

      NATIVE PROVERBS

      Beware of the man who does not talk, and the dog that does not bark. (Cheyenne)

      It is easy to be brave from a distance. (Omaha)

      \
      AFFIRMATION

      I AM One With GOD, I AM The ALL.
      There Is Nothing Outside Of The ALL!

      Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala
      Copyright © 2002

      Peace, Love, and Light To All of Creation!
      Create A Beauty-Full and Prosperous Life,
      One Day At A Time!

      ESSENCE OF PARADISE (formerly know as LIGHT WORKERS UNITE!) is never sent unsolicited, it is only sent to e-mail addresses that were requested to be added to our mailing list by someone. If you are receiving it in error someone is either forwarding it to you or requested a subscription for your e-mail address. To be removed from this list please send a return e-mail with REMOVE in the Subject box. To be added to the mailing list please send a return e-mail with SUBSCRIBE in the Subject box.

                                                                                                                             PEACE, LOVE AND LIGHT!

      All Outgoing E-mail Is Certified Virus Free
      E-mails are checked by Norton AntiVirus

      Norton SystemWorks 2002
      © 1995-2002 Symantec Corporation